MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think odds are if the SG is involved, he is the main coordinator. His potential connections to DS either led him to give her information to others, or he perpetrated the crime himself. Even if he didn't commit a physical act against her, there are low odds that a SG employed at the same location as DS is not the main cause of the crime.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

New information came out today that said "it is believed that Danielle did Not park her car in front of her apartment". It was parked there by someone else. Which means she was taken from the MetLife building (and we all know who she was last seen with there)

That info was reported a week or so ago by fox...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think odds are if the SG is involved, he is the main coordinator. His potential connections to DS either led him to give her information to others, or he perpetrated the crime himself. Even if he didn't commit a physical act against her, there are low odds that a SG employed at the same location as DS is not the main cause of the crime.

Unless that SG worked in conduct with another SG or someone else that knew DS closely.

I'm glad you brought this up. I'm new at looking up info like that and spent quite a long time last night looking but the sites I found listed a ton of different owners but no time line on when these people lived at the address so for all I know I looked up 30 years worth of old owners lol the site also listed relatives of the owner of the house which I thought was odd, but I looked up the long list of people and let me just say that if this site isn't rubbish, thst house has had a crazy history

The Registrar of Deeds and Assessor records are helpful to find out who the current owners of a house are. This is a link that I have found useful:
http://www.netronline.com/
Click on "Public Records Online", then click on the state that you are interested in. Often records are on a county level, sometimes by city. Click on the county or city you are interested in and this will show a bunch of links. Usually you can get free access to the Registry of Deeds and search by the name or address you are interested in.

Oakland County has an odd "Super Index" search. You can search for free and see basic info. I cannot remember the website that allowed me to search the actual deeds and mortgages for free but there is one.

Admittedly I don't know DS's circle, friend structure, or relationships.

Making it clear that I don't wish to sleuth her inner circle or acquaintances!!!

But the key information is outside of the work environment, how does this SG fit in and are there any mutual relationships between the two?

This would be something I would call in. I'm assuming they know, but it can't hurt, right?!? IDK, is that dumb?

I wanted to know a possibility that could be checked. If Danielle had SiriusXM radio they may want to check the ping from that as well. The reason I suggest this is because I noticed on my phone when I went to use my map that it told me, without my conscious choice of ever having set it up, how far away my car was from my phone with an indication that my car was parked

The promo for tonight's special report (11:00PM WDIV) on the disappearance of Danielle Stislicki says something about "twists and turns in the case that you might not know about" :thinking:

Oh man! I hope it's actually new info and not what Fox News already reported on Jan. 6th (but I have a feeling it will be... )

P.s. Is WDIV "click on Detroit" ?
And is this promo on their website or only on their TV broadcast?

This would be something I would call in. I'm assuming they know, but it can't hurt, right?!? IDK, is that dumb?
Idk either! I mean, they are trained investigators. They want case tips but maybe not these types of tips?

Oh man! I hope it's actually new info and not what Fox News already reported on Jan. 6th (but I have a feeling it will be... )

If the link copied properly, you should be able to watch here. It is part of the 11:00 pm news tonight. Yes WDIV is Click on Detroit. It was posted on the Find D S page.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/live/watch-local-4-news-live

Yes.

Nothing on www.clickondetroit.com. I'm sure they want you to tune in for 11:00 report tonight ;)

The information and questions they had were related to a specific person's name and SM page which can't be discussed here so I don't think the tip was from a fellow WSer. From the questions asked, I think they got a tip and may be putting pieces together, were led to someone who matched the description I gave and decided it warranted another call. Like I said, they didn't indicate it was anything but did say it had "merit and substance."
I don't think you should talk about this here anymore.

If Metlife contracted out security, which company did they use?

Why not? It's reportedly an integral part of the case.

This is kimoWAsabi's front porch:

Come_Back_with_a_warrant_on_door_grande.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads