MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find Danielle Stislicki
11 mins ·

Just got confirmation from Karen Drew from Local 4 (WDIV). She will be doing a story on Danielle during the 11:00 pm newscast. You can watch live using the link below if you are out of the area.

New information came out today that said "it is believed that Danielle did Not park her car in front of her apartment". It was parked there by someone else. Which means she was taken from the MetLife building (and we all know who she was last seen with there)

I hit reply too fast... I meant to write: After reading this article again... For the 5th time... I wonder if possibly the person knew her mom would not be there that day...Less chance of them walking out together, etc. Kind of a random thought, I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New information came out today that said "it is believed that Danielle did Not park her car in front of her apartment". It was parked there by someone else. Which means she was taken from the MetLife building (and we all know who she was last seen with there)

This info came out a few days ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not a lawyer so I cannot speak for them. But I think it depends on your involvement.

1. If the SG was dealing drugs.
2. If the SG had a previous beef with her.
3. If the SG had a ongoing relationship with her.

I am not saying any of this is true, just trying to imagine what could be true for him lawyer up and not cooperate with LE

But I cannot think of many other reasons not to clear your name. Why would he not allow the search of his house willingly? If he was on the up and up there should be nothing there.

If your home as being searched.

BBM. I agree, we are limited only what has been linked through social media. But if you have a list of another WHO (or multiple), I'd love to see it. I don't think it's uncommon that we are focusing on the SG as this is the ONLY house that has not only been reported by MSM, but also the only one leaked through local SM pages. Wouldn't people be all over posting it online if their neighbors house was searched or somehow involved? They didn't waste time jumping on the Berkley page to bring attention to the Oxford residence, later confirmed through MSM and LE. I just haven't seen any reason to believe that someone other than the SG (who also had a sick spouse) was living at this residence.

As for the return home, it was reported very earlier on that DS told her friend she had planned to drop by apartment and grab a bag before heading over to her home that evening to spend the night. It's later been confirmed by family and LE that neither believe she ever made it into her apartment or was the one to park her JEEP there.

No one has been formally named a POI but discussing who appears to be the only lead in the case doesn't mean we are closed off to others or an accomplice. At least I'm not, I just don't see anyone else at this point. All MOO.

Very good points. I just don't want us to assume SG is guilty (with or without accomplices) just because his home was searched. Not because I like him (I don't know him and believe there's a good chance he may be at least involved with a missing person) but because doing so closes off a lot of other ideas. We worked pretty hard - me included - to spin dramatic tales around his involvement. Hard to guess with what we have. I trust we aren't getting more because it would compromise things and it's none of our business! I do have others but of course they're just as far fetched as the other leaps we've all seen. But keep in mind we have no idea who's home has been searched in addition to SG's. we don't even really know if there was probable cause to search it, exigency or even an MDOC search. On any given day I'd guess at 20-30 home searches/raids/fugitive sweeps/etc in metro Detroit (conservative). We didn't even know about the first search being related until several days later when another was going on and a neighbor reported that "this is the second or third time".

Find Danielle Stislicki
11 mins ·

Just got confirmation from Karen Drew from Local 4 (WDIV). She will be doing a story on Danielle during the 11:00 pm newscast. You can watch live using the link below if you are out of the area.

Wonder why they are doing it on the late newscast and not one of the evening ones?

Side note: Just went to the wdiv website and don't see her story anywhere on the main pages or local news pages...well anything that was in plain view as a new/updated story...:thinking::gaah:

Karen Drew doing report on Danielle as I'm typing. Rest of report tonight at 11:00PM.

Where was it confirmed with whom she was last seen. I thought that was speculation and that disvussion ensued following house search.
It has not been confirmed.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

As a side note, for the earlier conversations about the FDS asking people to share the cover photo that has the smaller reward amount and no mention of Metlife, the family has confirmed that the reward still stands as at $129,000 and nobody has taken away any money they have offered. I know people posted they believed that to be the case, but I just saw them confirm it on the Find Danielle Stislicki fbook page.
https://www.facebook.com/FindDanielleStislicki/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member