MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting...

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

That appears to be an outdated flier within the flier. I saw that before ML offered $50k then subsequent fliers were at $126k as ML quickly offered the additional $50k. (It is originally dated 12/8)

I hope I haven't been breaking any rules! I've been trying to be very careful in what I've said as to not give too many details or releasing too much information. If I am, I'm hoping someone will tell me. :)

Not you...well I don't think so anyways. I love reading your posts and like having someone like you here that can give us more info in the right ways.

I am of the belief that whatever happened was definitely planned.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

I think so too....there seems like there's too much going on for it not to be. If it wasn't, they sure we're good at thinking on their toes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, no. Not the two Hispanic women theory, again!

No, not that theory. I am actually a lot more logically based in my theories than most of what I see getting tossed around here.

None of us know who that actual SG was, but what we do know is that the SG is the link between Dani and the searched home.

In my opinion, it would make sense that the SG who DS was acquainted with is the reason DS may have gone to the home (if she did in fact drive herself there). She may have gone there in order to be helpful and/or kind to the SG for whatever reason (there are several logical reasons that make sense to me). Who she encountered upon arrival may or may not have been the SG, that I do not know.... I do have a strong suspicion that would make complete sense as far as timelines, profiles, capability, records, history, motive, and yes "the math." (Profiles meaning the general type of personalities and someone involved who would be the type to return the jeep to IG)

I'm not going to share my suspicions here because I don't want to compromise the case if I am in fact on to something and because I came to this suspicion from doing quite a bit of SM sleuthing and researching, but I don't know that I'm right and won't point fingers blindly. I will only say that it would make a hell of a lot of sense.

It could be an old flyer however I find this unlikely as the family have been well organized with all media aspects this far. Could be SG is not a POI of interest any longer so ML feels off the hook , I don't think this would show good faith in the company OR SG is at fault and ML is stepping back and pulling reward because it shows they might have blame in the matter for possible future law suit . A company that size would have an entire legal staff telling them what to do to cover the companies *advertiser censored**

I don't know. The man I saw seemed to be looking for a specific building and started to abruptly walk toward me before realizing I was on the phone. Once he did, he hopped back in his car and took off at a high rate of speed. Related, I don't know. Out of place and odd, especially given the timeline, absolutely.
Yes, I remember when you first posted about this - the man's actions were odd, he didn't ask for anyone by name, and they way he approached you, and then getting back in his car and taking off, if I recall correctly - wow!

That appears to be an outdated flier within the flier. I saw that before ML offered $50k then subsequent fliers were at $126k as ML quickly offered the additional $50k. (It is originally dated 12/8)

Thanks for the clarification. Hadn't looked at the date of the original post. I just saw that they shared it this afternoon. My apologies. I'll try to go back and edit it.

Yes, I'm holding on to it in the background but not giving it much thought until more facts are released or if SG is no longer being looked at. I'm gravitating toward most simple explanation based on what we know at this time.

IMO, the simplest explanation is a random, crime of opportunity where someone trolling for a victim happened to see her in the apt. parking lot and was able to trick her in some way to get close enough to take her...

Just catching up on the thread, some of you mentioning Met Life's reward going away, other posts about the FH police calling someone with more questions about a person they encountered in the parking lot with out of state plates, and others starting to question whether SG is FG and if FG was even involved.

I need too add one more thing which is simultaneously occurring and which more than a couple people are aware of....

There has been a noticeable shift in the type of postings which have consistently appeared (up till now) in the immediate family's and closest friends pages. That change has made me quite curious over thefts 36 hours as do many of the posts I read today.

What still irks me (since I've convinced myself the SG was witnessed in a car with D.S.) would be his role in all of this.

IMO, the simplest explanation is a random, crime of opportunity where someone trolling for a victim happened to see her in the apt. parking lot and was able to trick her in some way to get close enough to take her...
Yes, this is possible. It is just not most probable based on what we know about crimes committed by strangers. They happen but most of the time the victim is known to the suspect. So, I'm defining simple as what typically happens in missing persons cases along with the info we know about a SG, DNA testing, search warrants, etc as it relates to DS.

Just catching up on the thread, some of you mentioning Met Life's reward going away, other posts about the FH police calling someone with more questions about a person they encountered in the parking lot with out of state plates, and others starting to question whether SG is FG and if FG was even involved.

I need too add one more thing which is simultaneously occurring and which more than a couple people are aware of....

There has been a noticeable shift in the type of postings which have consistently appeared (up till now) in the immediate family's and closest friends pages. That change has made me quite curious over thefts 36 hours as do many of the posts I read today.

What still irks me (since I've convinced myself the SG was witnessed in a car with D.S.) would be his role in all of this.
The fliers on the main website still have the $129,000 reward, but no answers to aeard amt on cover photo on FDS SM. Most likely an error snd nothing has changed.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

The noticeable shift could be nothing more than adrenaline has worn off and grief/depression is setting in. This must be exhausting for them all. Plus, they are probably just out of words, begging and pleading for so many days must be so very hard and would make it hard to come up with anything more to say.

It's been amazing to me to see just what desperation can do, it either drives you to work around the clock to find the person you love, or on the flip side it's what drives people to do something awful like abduct someone.

WDIV just ran a commercial advertising a segment on DS at 11 tonight.

The noticeable shift could be nothing more than adrenaline has worn off and grief/depression is setting in. This must be exhausting for them all. Plus, they are probably just out of words, begging and pleading for so many days must be so very hard and would make it hard to come up with anything more to say.

It's been amazing to me to see just what desperation can do, it either drives you to work around the clock to find the person you love, or on the flip side it's what drives people to do something awful like abduct someone.

And I wondered if it was that THEY wanted more press coverage but LE opposed the idea. Working on general campaigns i.e. HT would allow them to get her name back on TV. It was surprising how the type of postings all seemed to stop almost in unison!

Possible then someone forced her to drive to her apartment but why. Someone waiting for them there in another vehicle? Why? Then this would have been planned by someone who knew her. But 5pm on Friday is so risky. There are windows too someone could have seen this. Risky. Risky. Risky!!!
Random creep, but how did her car get back and WHY would they do that. Another risk on top of the first one in both situations. Just seems like too much good luck involved any way you look at abduction but stranger things have happened

No one including me wants to think this was a voluntary disappearance but that seems the only way this may have Danielle safe somewhere. How does LE arrange for witness protection.

Maybe SG met his "friend" at some lowkey location- handed DS over to a separate car and then drove her car home. Covers pretty much everything- covering the notions that he was seen in the car, her demeanor was frantic or frightened and LE's claim that they believe she did not drive her car home etc. But I still can't figure out how he would go unnoticed....But who knows- theres always a lul in traffic at one point. Even on the busiest days- Maybe he really wasn't seen.

Even if he was seen in the car.with her what if his.car really did break down a d she gave him a ride home.
I think something happened to her after she left.

I guess I'll join in the hypothetical scenario party....What if the SG is not directly involved in DS disappearance, but has information on someone else. We are being told he is not cooperating with LE, but maybe that is the story that is being put out there in order to protect him and focus on the real perp. Maybe?

Just heard on the news that channel 7 will be commenting on Danielle at 11 tonight. Hope this is correct. I haven't looked at previous post to see if it has been mentioned yet.

My hotspot, the untampered purse. From the get-go I've made one assumption (maybe two)

1. The person who drove the car back to IGA had an emotional attachment to D.S.

LE did not believe she drove her car home. Interesting to consider how quickly my suspicions and theories might change should their assumption prove wrong.

Do you think they would have bothered mentioning the SG if they did not initially suspect his involvement. From what I read, he isn't even the homeowner.

I guess I'll join in the hypothetical scenario party....What if the SG is not directly involved in DS disappearance, but has information on someone else. We are being told he is not cooperating with LE, but maybe that is the story that is being put out there in order to protect him and focus on the real perp. Maybe?

Maybe a lawyer told him to say nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member