MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So LE is just now contacting AA to ask specific questions. Does this suggest they are not getting the DNA results they expected and are now looking at everything and anything that has been called in for new clue So? Or they have more information now and are looking to gain further clues to go with new data?

That's what I was afraid it could mean ... back to square one? I may end up stepping away and watching this one unfold from a distance. I'll give it to the end of the week.

Need to do a bit of catching up but has anyone discussed the possibility the perp is not the SG? All signs seem to point at the SG, and I think rightfully so with what we know.

I'm wondering if the search was based on other evidence (e.g. phones records, etc.) not that she was last seen with him?

Attempting to think of new scenarios...

There is a person incarcerated, currently in Wayne County Jail, awaiting a trail date.... That DS knew. Was she going to eventually be called as a witness in his trial? Could this lead to an alternate POI?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a person incarcerated, currently in Wayne County Jail, awaiting a trail date.... That DS knew. Was she going to eventually be called as a witness in his trial? Could this lead to an alternate POI?

Yes it could.

So LE is just now contacting AA to ask specific questions. Does this suggest they are not getting the DNA results they expected and are now looking at everything and anything that has been called in for new clue So? Or they have more information now and are looking to gain further clues to go with new data?

The phone call I had with LE yesterday was the fifth call I've had. They called to ask more specific questions about my encounter. It's not their first time contacting me though.

December 4 - I called them and spoke with dispatch about my encounter. She took my info and said someone would be calling me right back.

December 5 - I called back in the morning and spoke with dispatch again. They took my statement again and said someone would call. They weren't sure why the person from the previous night said someone would call right back because the detectives were not working Sunday evening.

December 5 - Detective called me in the afternoon and took my statement. He had me repeat the story from start to finish twice and then asked some questions. He asked if I could pick the person out of a crowd and I said yes. He said they would call me back.

December XX (I don't remember the exact date but before the Berkley search) - I called LE and spoke with the same detective from December 5. I indicated that I hadn't heard anything and was still uneasy about my encounter. He indicated they were "relatively positive" my encounter and Danielle's disappearance were NOT related.

December 14 - Berkley search happened. In looking at the person listed as living at the house, it was clear the person I saw and the person possibly being investigated were absolutely not the same person.

January 9 - LE called about an anonymous tip someone else had called in that related to my encounter. They asked follow up questions, specifically about someone's SM and what the person I saw looked like. They indicated they've received about 180 tips and that my initial phone call and this subsequent follow up have "merit and substance." He told me if I remembered anything else to call back and if they needed more, they would call me.

You keep bringing this up, why so stuck on this? It has been discussed as a theory, but with the new info released how does the SG figure into it?

I've taken a break from this site. With so little information to go on and the inability to access DNA or any other type of evidence or materials. It just kind of seems like a waste of time... why try to come up with some cockamamie theory if you can't even find any way to prove whether it's true or not? We don't have access to anything, so it's stupid.

The phone call I had with LE yesterday was the fifth call I've had. They called to ask more specific questions about my encounter. It's not their first time contacting me though.

December 4 - I called them and spoke with dispatch about my encounter. She took my info and said someone would be calling me right back.

December 5 - I called back in the morning and spoke with dispatch again. They took my statement again and said someone would call. They weren't sure why the person from the previous night said someone would call right back because the detectives were not working Sunday evening.

December 5 - Detective called me in the afternoon and took my statement. He had me repeat the story from start to finish twice and then asked some questions. He asked if I could pick the person out of a crowd and I said yes. He said they would call me back.

December XX (I don't remember the exact date but before the Berkley search) - I called LE and spoke with the same detective from December 5. I indicated that I hadn't heard anything and was still uneasy about my encounter. He indicated they were "relatively positive" my encounter and Danielle's disappearance were NOT related.

December 14 - Berkley search happened. In looking at the person listed as living at the house, it was clear the person I saw and the person possibly being investigated were absolutely not the same person.

January 9 - LE called about an anonymous tip someone else had called in that related to my encounter. They asked follow up questions, specifically about someone's SM and what the person I saw looked like. They indicated they've received about 180 tips and that my initial phone call and this subsequent follow up have "merit and substance." He told me if I remembered anything else to call back and if they needed more, they would call me.

AA, please be careful! Related to this case or not, it sounds like maybe LE thinks this guy was up to something, maybe based on the other calls they got.

This case has and still strikes me as being about what I mentioned earlier - Would love to know what LE found out from friend she was supposed to cook for... did she have (the friend) have a jealous/control-freak BF who didn't want DS interfering in their relationship?

You keep bringing this up, why so stuck on this? It has been discussed as a theory, but with the new info released how does the SG figure into it?
I share this as a distant second theory. In it, I'm not even sure SG is involved at all. If they are connected, it is all wild speculation. I wonder if SG is involved due to previously sitting in the vehicle, phone records, etc for innocent reasons IF another theory ends up having merit.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

This case has and still strikes me as being about what I mentioned earlier - Would love to know what LE found out from friend she was supposed to cook for... did she have (the friend) have a jealous/control-freak BF who didn't want DS interfering in their relationship?
It is very possible. But, he may not have access himself to do anything. <mod snip>

I share this as a distant second theory. In it, I'm not even sure SG is involved at all. If they are connected, it is all wild speculation. I wonder if SG is involved due to previously sitting in the vehicle, phone records, etc for innocent reasons IF another theory ends up having merit.

Exactly... Very distant theory.... However, what if she did have a thing with the SG and they hung out and she left and something went wrong after that??? It's a huge jump, yes... But at this point???

I've said all along crime of passion, unrequited or affair...I don't think there was a crime at MetLife. I think they just talked. I think she went to his house and the crime occurred there.

I think the crime was committed after leaving his home.

True wonder the same things. But your not stuck on that the other poster keeps bringing it up and I'm wondering why they are.

Exactly... Very distant theory.... However, what if she did have a thing with the SG and they hung out and she left and something went wrong after that??? It's a huge jump, yes... But at this point???

I want to know where wife was.

A lot of things are being brought up... Over and over and over, so why not? And what new information has come out on the SG???? The mattress results??? I hear crickets so far.... Car searches? Yep, crickets and they have not arrested a POI. From what you have seen and MSM the focus is been all over the SG, I will completely agree with that. But it's become very clear that there's a lot of facts in this case that they are not letting out....I'm still leaning towards SG as a POi... But as time goes on, does it really hurt to entertain other ideas? The facts are the facts, there's no getting around that right now.

True wonder the same things. But your not stuck on that the other poster keeps bringing it up and I'm wondering why they are.
Yes, I'm holding on to it in the background but not giving it much thought until more facts are released or if SG is no longer being looked at. I'm gravitating toward most simple explanation based on what we know at this time.

I've taken a break from this site. With so little information to go on and the inability to access DNA or any other type of evidence or materials. It just kind of seems like a waste of time... why try to come up with some cockamamie theory if you can't even find any way to prove whether it's true or not? We don't have access to anything, so it's stupid.

If you feel like you're wasting your time, why did you come back to say so?

We're all frustrated, so I understand yours. I think we come up with "cokamamie" theories because even though we don't have access to all details or evidence, we are doing Dani a great service by keeping her story alive. Some of us are passionate about true crime and some of us are passionate about DS and finding her safely. It may seem stupid at times but one idea can jog another idea from someone else which may give LE or family / friends of DS hope or a potential lead that hasn't been thought of or followed up on.

I believe that the best results come from group collaboration, the meeting of minds. If you're truly passionate about something, you're not wasting your time. There are down sides to every passion... even though we lost a sporting match, we don't quit. Or maybe you do because you realize it's just not for you.

JMO

If you feel like you're wasting your time, why did you come back to say so?

We're all frustrated, so I understand yours. I think we come up with "cokamamie" theories because even though we don't have access to all details or evidence, we are doing Dani a great service by keeping her story alive. Some of us are passionate about true crime and some of us are passionate about DS and finding her safely. It may seem stupid at times but one idea can jog another idea from someone else which may give LE or family / friends of DS hope or a potential lead that hasn't been thought of or followed up on.

I believe that the best results come from group collaboration, the meeting of minds. If you're truly passionate about something, you're not wasting your time. There are down sides to every passion... even though we lost a sporting match, we don't quit. Or maybe you do because you realize it's just not for you.

JMO

^^^^^ Yes!!!^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads