MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like there will be an update soon with all of the above noted. Hope they are able to bring Danielle home.

The vehicle was parked in her typical parking space.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Are we positive that the spaces aren't numbered??? It's quite possible that each spot was reserved for a specific unit. If someone knew her unit number they could leave her car in the corresponding open parking spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone interpret these public words delivered 16 hours ago by the father of DS.... My comprehension is not always the best. What does he know now? Sounds almost cryptic:

Does God cry when he loses one of his children, or rejoice because now they have come home?
I cry... because I do not know.
Now I know.
Yes!

And shortly before his words, publicly quoted by her mother simply,

"
To everyone who continues to help us find Danielle Ann Stislicki".

And now this publicly announced by her best friend 13 hours ago

Who ever can join us next Thursday, please come.
1f499.png
��
Thank you to everyone who has been organizing events, sharing her story and making Danielle unforgettable.

We love you Danielle.

This made me sigh and cry.

Are we positive that the spaces aren't numbered??? It's quite possible that each spot was reserved for a specific unit. If someone knew her unit number they could leave her car in the corresponding open parking spot.

Positive. I live up the street and have driven through almost everyday.

I'm wondering if the forensic evidence has come back and POI's lawyer has stepped in to damage control. It would make sense that family is suddenly vocal and giving thanks to people. They maybe have a few more answers and now it's time to put the pressure on POI to give up his secrets.

Holocene, sending out prayers to you guys.

I feel compelled to share this.... To anyone who lost a child.....

When I lived in Michigan I sold cars, My sharp 90 year old customer lost her son to cancer some years after losing his daughter in a really freak accident. She fell out of her college dorm window. This woman said to me, "Losing a child is 100 times worse than you can ever imagine".

What could I say to comfort her? And then I spoke these words.

"You know, your son had something special that most of us never get. He got to have his mother his entire life. He never had to experience that sadness that most of us are faced with. Better we should face the sadness then know our child is overcome with grief"

It made me feel good when she returned a week later and asked me to write down those words.

When I lived in Michigan I sold cars, My sharp 90 year old customer lost her son to cancer some years after losing his daughter in a really freak accident. She fell out of her college dorm window. This woman said to me, "Losing a child is 100 times worse than you can ever imagine".

"You know, your son had something special that most of us never get. He got to have his mother his entire life. He never had to experience that sadness that most of us are faced with. Better we should face the sadness then know our child is overcome with grief"

It made me feel good when she returned a week later and asked me to write down those words.

A woman I work with lost her son the same way this man lost his daughter. It is awful and like you said, what do you say?! Man that poor woman

O/T (sorry)

Oh god, I remember the girl who fell out the dorm window. I was at U of M then. She was the daughter of a Detroit News columnist, if I recall. Can't remember her name; I believe the dorm was Mary Markley and she was found by a cafeteria worker arriving for the breakfast shift. It was a terrible, tragic, freak accident and her sleeping roommate didn't hear a thing, it was in the first month or two of her frosh year, and her father wrote a touching piece about it. So sad that her father died too. I did not know that.

O/T (sorry)

Oh god, I remember the girl who fell out the dorm window. I was at U of M then. She was the daughter of a Detroit News columnist, if I recall. Can't remember her name; I believe the dorm was Mary Markley and she was found by a cafeteria worker arriving for the breakfast shift. It was a terrible, tragic, freak accident and her sleeping roommate didn't hear a thing, it was in the first month or two of her frosh year, and her father wrote a touching piece about it. So sad that her father died too. I did not know that.

George Cantor's daughter, Courtney.

O/T (sorry)

Precisely. I spoke those words to George Cantor's mother at the time George lost his battle with cancer.

Dear Sherlock

You are a beautiful kindred spirit.

If more people had your natural compassion and kindness this world would be a better place

I can only imagine the love and joy you share with those in your life.

Every single person who encounters you gets to experience this.

What a beautiful gift you have and your generosity to share it.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Dear Sherlock

You are a beautiful kindred spirit.

If more people had your natural compassion and kindness this world would be a better place

I can only imagine the love and joy you share with those in your life.

Every single person who encounters you gets to experience this.

What a beautiful gift you have and your generosity to share it.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

You didn't know me when I was 18! But thank you!

Wow another thread for Danielle - at this point we are at a dead-end in this mystery, and LE really holding back, to the chagrin of the late Firefox.
It's also Sunday, and have never seen anything happen on Sunday's...

Does LE have a real suspect at this point I wonder.... did they go after the last person she was with and find DNA only to be told it resulted from something consensual, and now have no way to prove otherwise?

Would love to know what LE found out from friend she was supposed to cook for... did she have (the friend) have a jealous/control-freak BF who didn't want DS interfering in their relationship? Does LE know if DS's car was driven by someone else and parked at her apt parking spot? Don't often see that kind of ruse .... last one I remember was the McStay's where car was moved to Mexican border...

Wow another thread for Danielle - at this point we are at a dead-end in this mystery, and LE really holding back, to the chagrin of the late Firefox.
It's also Sunday, and have never seen anything happen on Sunday's...

Does LE have a real suspect at this point I wonder.... did they go after the last person she was with and find DNA only to be told it resulted from something consensual, and now have no way to prove otherwise?

Would love to know what LE found out from friend she was supposed to cook for... did she have (the friend) have a jealous/control-freak BF who didn't want DS interfering in their relationship? Does LE know if DS's car was driven by someone else and parked at her apt parking spot? Don't often see that kind of ruse .... last one I remember was the McStay's where car was moved to Mexican border...
I dont know if you have read all the threads or not, but my gut feeling is that LE are closing in and things will be revealed very soon.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

:crying::heartbeat:

Is it usual for comments on MSM and social media to put a name out there for such cases when LE has not named a POI? It seems like people that know, or know of, SG have not had an issue putting it all out there. I am new to this and hope what I wrote is allowed.

I dont know if you have read all the threads or not, but my gut feeling is that LE are closing in and things will be revealed very soon.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I agree. Or at least I damn hope we are right, Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmayole