MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:earson: Left in her own vehicle, that's what we believe. 2015 Jeep Renegade. Gray in color, was muddy.
Had a preplanned meeting. Had a mission of where she was going.

Purse, credit cards, driver lisence, belongings that belong to Danielle, no signs of foul play in vehicle or at apartment.

Sunday morning searched with family, friends, k9 officer, IGA, basements, grounds there, and wooded areas, walking trails, and properties. Monday helicopter covered entire area.

Hundreds of hours of investigation hours. 12 different agencies helping. (Starts listing some of the agencies)

Don't believe mental health issues, don't believe run away.

Looking for 4 major things:
Someone that may have seen Danielle leaving Metlife 430-500
Someone that may have seen the Jeep Friday night or Saturday. Want to know when the Jeep arrived at IGA.
Looking for key charm *that yellow smiley face, green body*
Looking for SamSung Galaxy cell phone, PRIME, Rose colored case

Rickard and Ann
Richard: Thanks everyone for coverage. Amazed at support. *bless him, so emotional*
Ann: Thanks for their time. Plea to everyone, Danielle would have left Metlife at the Telegraph driveway. Think back to Friday,. were you near Metlife, Telegraph, Independence Green is, between Independence Green and Metlife at Telegraph. Did you see or happen to see the dirty Jeep. Did you see Danielle, if you did what was her expression?? Our concern is Danielle is being held somewhere not by her choice. Was she alone? Danielle would NOT leave her best friend hanging. Possibility she might not be in michigan anymore. Spread across the world. Spread with coworkers. Help us bring Danielle home!!! Huge community Danielle belongs to, and we need to bring her home.

**LE mentioned the reward**

Ann: I'm sure many of you have family. Correct? So imagine in a moment, someone pulls a rug from under your feet. There's no sleep. It's a scramble to find information. *mentions bringing cat back to their house a final step in the process*
Richard:
She's a gathering point at family gatherings. Reaches out to lots of people. Cousins woudl join around to listen to her stories. Typical life stories, but told in I LOVE LUCY waY.
Speaking of how Danielle tells story of kind of like "I love Lucy" how did I get myself in this situation. Hoping her generosity isn't a factor in what happened. Would have offered to give a ride home. Danielle had a lot of future dreams she was actively working on. Looking at tiny homes, and imaging her life in a tiny house. Wanted to share with her friends. Exciting to her. Doesn't think she just walked away. Family doesn't feel that after making an appointment with a friend, would then would change her mind, on a cold winters day, would leave stuff in vehicle, leave in her workshoes.

Ann: Danielle was scheduled to work, would NEVER EVER missed going to work. Somethign happened from driveway at Metlife to her apartment.

Danielle was a trainer, loved working with people. Looked forward to working and training and continuing their education. Woudn't have intentionally missed that opportunity.

That Friday she left early to go have dinner with her friend. Asked to leave early.

((Police saying they aren't going to give any information that give someone that may have committed a crime, any indication of what information they have. In response to why SONIC is brought in))

Jeep there at 6PM on Sat...but no idea when it was parked, from 5PM on Friday. Where did Jeep travel, where did go before it was parked at the apartment.

Friend did call and text, went immediately to voicemail.

ANN: 3 in 1 jacket
Lining in the apartment. Not an appropriate jacket for the weather we had this weekend.
Ann talked to her on Wed. Text messages to other people.
Last text message was confirmation to friend "Yes I have been able to get off early. Let me swing home real quick, pack a bag, and I'll meet you there." Plans were for Danielle to fix dinner for the two of them.

****Not complete transcript!!!****

https://www.facebook.com/wxyzdetroit/videos/10153987282291135/

Whoa...so are you confirming the SG is FG?

Well... my friend works at the Southfield office... said he recognized him. He knew a house had been searched, but wasn't aware it was the home of a SG at MetLife until I told him. It was a couple of weeks ago. He also mentioned that there were no cameras...

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for posting this. Can't get my @#%$)(@*! computer to run any video!

:great::clap:

Here is a timeline of facts I've compiled from various news articles. I'm sure there may be some information I've missed, but I've tried to be as comprehensive as possible while sticking ONLY to information obtained thru the mainstream media.

Wearing: Blue Eddie Bauer jacket, blue jeans, black zip up shirt, and burgundy boots
Physical Description: 5'5", 123 pounds, with wavy brown medium-length hair
Tattoos:
Koi fish - hip
Constellation - shoulder
Phoenix - lower left back
Candy, peanuts, and popcorn - foot

Danielle was last seen leaving work at Metlife in Southfield, Michigan and her Jeep Renegade was found parked outside of her apartment building (Independence Green Apartments in the area of Halsted & Grand River) around 6 pm on Saturday, December 3rd.

Her vehicle was discovered locked, and her purse, wallet, ID, and credit cards were found inside it.
Her keys and cell phone are missing.
At 7 pm on Friday evening, all calls were being sent directly to voicemail.

Per clickondetroit.com,
"[Danielle's] vehicle was left at her home in the area of Halsted and Grand River in Farmington Hills even though she was last seen in Southfield."

Per freep.com,
"[Danielle was] last seen leaving work at about 5 pm Friday in the area of 10 Mile & Telegraph in Southfield, Farmington Hills police Lt. Jeff King said. She was last seen driving her vehicle."

Snipped to keep post short and BBM
I did not know she was seen driving her vehicle.
Thank you for the timeline. So extremely helpful. :loveyou:

Great Post. This is my first post on WS. Perhaps this is poor reporting/semantics.. However, how is it possible DS's friend with which she had dinner plans on Friday checked on her at 6pm on Saturday and called her parents because she was now concerned but was unaware her car was parked 8 feet in front of DS's apartment door? (Car to Apartment proximity -As reported by ClickDetroit) Rather, MSM infers it was her parents that discovered her car after DS's friend called her parents.. If I was looking for my friend and concerned as to her whereabouts, the first thing I would do would be to check the parking lot for her car.

Excellent, now how do we get it attached to first page of thread? That way we can link it and people can refer to you easy.

A mod needs to be messaged to request the post be linked to the first post of the thread. I always feel weird asking for my own posts to be linked though. Like... "how dare I think something I posted is significant or important enough for such a request?" LOL! [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should amend my original statement and say I also return because there are so many genuinely kind people here that bring tears to my eyes. Thank you for that.

I'm always so honored to read your posts. I can only try imagine how incredibly difficult this must be day after day , and when I do it makes me cry. I admire your love and dedication to honoring Danielle's beautiful character, and that's why I keep coming back.

How to say something without saying it! There has been a presence on this forum at times and on other social media platforms which should not be dismissed. That is all! Sorry, but I'm not willing to elaborate!
I agree. It seems a select few are trying to distract and insinuate negative characteristics about DS that don't advance the case.

I can understand bringing drugs, bad choices into the fray if you believe and can reason why the crime happened, how it happened, and are looking for a way to find her.

But if you're just throwing it out there as a character assassination,thats ******.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Agreed. In the MSM video from last night it was stated that LE announced on Dec. 19th they believed DS was a "victim of a crime." The house in Berkley was searched again 3 days later, but indications are that it was searched on the 14th and possibly earlier. So if forensics came back within that 5 day period, it could've been what led LE to seize the vehicles and mattress on the 22nd. So I'm left wondering, if LE didn't have confirmation that a) the perp was connected to that residence or b) DNA was recovered that DS had been there, then why return on the 22nd? JMO

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-danielle-stislickis-mysterious-disappearance

Christina Morris may have had questionable friends and a definitely questionable boyfriend .

But le searched Enriques house because he was guilty and last seen with her and lied to cover things up.

So imo. The SG is the main subject for now. Jmo.

So obviously the cops came to this conclusion by digital tracking and possible witnesses.

So if some want to suggest DS best friend in any possible involvement. Then please wake me up when its stated that her house and vehicles were searched. Jmo.

FG is the prime suspect for now.

Well... my friend works at the Southfield office... said he recognized him. He knew a house had been searched, but wasn't aware it was the home of a SG at MetLife until I told him. It was a couple of weeks ago. He also mentioned that there were no cameras...

Does he know if SG (afternoon guy) still works there?

I don't know. I haven't seen him since that conversation the night of the Lions/Cowboys game LOL. I'll see if I can find anything more out... am I allowed to do that and report it here?

Thanks! This is H.U.G.E.!!!

Thank you so much for staying around here Holocene... I know it must be hard. I don't know DS, but have become so attached to her. Those of you that know her well must be heartbroken. I have been a WS lurker for many years... through Natalee Holloway, Nancy Cooper, etc... but this one hits close to home so I am pulling up my big girl pants and am posting. I very rarely post... it's a little intimidating because I'm afraid of breaking rules LOL! I live about 10 miles from where DS worked, about 15 miles from where she lives, and about 15 from the HOI. I have a friend who works at MetLife; has known DS's mom for 20+ years, and also knows DS. I showed him a photo of the SG; he had no idea what he looked like but immediately recognized him. He said "Oh yeah... the afternoon guy".

I have a kid one year older than DS and another a year younger. If the older one said he's be there for dinner at 5:30 and didn't show, people would call out the MI State Police. If the younger one did it... they'd say she just forgot or something came up. So I think to try to read in to this is a little problematic. Everyone is different. As frustrated as we are with the lack of info... I think we are looking at red herrings. The only facts we have... are the timeline that has been established... and the searches of the SG's home. FYI everywhere I go in The D people are talking about this and are so concerned. We all just want info and mostly for this beautiful girl to come home to the people who love her.

How to say something without saying it! There has been a presence on this forum at times and on other social media platforms which should not be dismissed. That is all! Sorry, but I'm not willing to elaborate!

You are good! Can we say law degree and case related?

Great Post. This is my first post on WS. Perhaps this is poor reporting/semantics.. However, how is it possible DS's friend with which she had dinner plans on Friday checked on her at 6pm on Saturday and called her parents because she was now concerned but was unaware her car was parked 8 feet in front of DS's apartment door? (Car to Apartment proximity -As reported by ClickDetroit) Rather, MSM infers it was her parents that discovered her car after DS's friend called her parents.. If I was looking for my friend and concerned as to her whereabouts, the first thing I would do would be to check the parking lot for her car.

IMO, they just used poor wording. I think she saw her Jeep there but the concern came when she didn't answer the door. If the friend assumed DS fell asleep at home after work, she probably didn't really begin to worry until her texts and calls went unanswered the next morning. She probably knew DS had to be at work at 8 and could have thought "well maybe she's just busy" as a way to rationalize her lack of response. Sometimes we don't want to think about the worst case scenario and tell ourselves we're being silly. But, after 5 o'clock rolled around and she still couldn't get in touch with DS, she decided she would drive to her house and check on her. She probably even felt relieved to see DS' jeep at the apartment but then became genuinely worried when she didn't answer her door. That's when she decided to call her parents. Up until that time, she probably didn't want to cause her parents unnecessary worry if there was some valid explanation for everything. That's my thoughts on it anyway.

A mod needs to be messaged to request the post be linked to the first post of the thread. I always feel weird asking for my own posts to be linked though. Like... "how dare I think something I posted is significant or important enough for such a request?" LOL! [emoji5]

Sent a message to a Mod, thanks for all your help. Now I know for future.

Okay I'm sorry if this has already been posted but I can barely keep up here.

I rewatched that older video with "no name guy" (who does have a name and I agree with what some people have said, he seems very shaken but that's understandable) anyway the reporter says the "family friend" stated an elderly couple including a sick person live there now. I feel dumb asking this but I haven't seen anyone bringing it up (I probably just missed it) but does that mean an elderly couple AND a sick person? That's what including means right? Also mr "no name" stated that a couple was living there but they moved out. Could it be only the SG moved out? Maybe the sick person didn't move out but mr no name thought she did because he hasn't seen her because she's sick and has been in and out of the hospital? And now he's seen an elderly couple there all the time so he thought they moved in? Is the "elderly couple" possibly the sick persons grandparents coming to help her so she doesn't have to be alone? Did the SG know the house would be empty while the sick person was at the hospital and thought they could use it without anyone noticing?

I could be totally off bc yeah that was a horrible clip...

Okay I'm sorry if this has already been posted but I can barely keep up here.

I rewatched that older video with "no name guy" (who does have a name and I agree with what some people have said, he seems very shaken but that's understandable) anyway the reporter says the "family friend" stated an elderly couple including a sick person live there now. I feel dumb asking this but I haven't seen anyone bringing it up (I probably just missed it) but does that mean an elderly couple AND a sick person? That's what including means right? Also mr "no name" stated that a couple was living there but they moved out. Could it be only the SG moved out? Maybe the sick person didn't move out but mr no name thought she did because he hasn't seen her because she's sick and has been in and out of the hospital? And now he's seen an elderly couple there all the time so he thought they moved in? Is the "elderly couple" possibly the sick persons grandparents coming to help her so she doesn't have to be alone? Did the SG know the house would be empty while the sick person was at the hospital and thought they could use it without anyone noticing?

I could be totally off bc yeah that was a horrible clip...

He said the old people moved out and he didn't know the new people.

With all due respect, he is not a "no name" guy. His name is John Wygren. His name is mentioned in the article and shown on the video.

Wow he is on Linkedln and he works where I work (but I don't know him, I have been there a year longer than him)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95