MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, interesting the dad said in the new video that the friend requested DS leave work early. It makes it sound like the friend really wanted to see her :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but it seems that the Oxford home was searched not looking for a violent crime. Just that DS was there(and with whoever they linked her to). Whomever that individual is they must have an alibi given they were not ID'd as a POI at this point. Just my speculating there was some kind of intimate involvement DS had, and that person has been ruled out so far due to an alibi, and no evidence of a violent encounter. Cars and mattress for her DNA/existence in that situation. If anything it happened somewhere else and the suspect took her car back. I think LE is watching/waiting for the POI to screw up and lead LE to info. For all we know POI is covering up for someone, I thought maybe the oxford home was a meeting place for DS and the POI. I dunno just my own theory. My mind goes to affair and deception of some sort with this home and they just don't have anything concrete.

Perhaps investigators are trying to gather enough circumstantial evidence

:earson: Left in her own vehicle, that's what we believe. 2015 Jeep Renegade. Gray in color, was muddy.
Had a preplanned meeting. Had a mission of where she was going.

Purse, credit cards, driver lisence, belongings that belong to Danielle, no signs of foul play in vehicle or at apartment.

Sunday morning searched with family, friends, k9 officer, IGA, basements, grounds there, and wooded areas, walking trails, and properties. Monday helicopter covered entire area.

Hundreds of hours of investigation hours. 12 different agencies helping. (Starts listing some of the agencies)

Don't believe mental health issues, don't believe run away.

Looking for 4 major things:
Someone that may have seen Danielle leaving Metlife 430-500
Someone that may have seen the Jeep Friday night or Saturday. Want to know when the Jeep arrived at IGA.
Looking for key charm *that yellow smiley face, green body*
Looking for SamSung Galaxy cell phone, PRIME, Rose colored case

Rickard and Ann
Richard: Thanks everyone for coverage. Amazed at support. *bless him, so emotional*
Ann: Thanks for their time. Plea to everyone, Danielle would have left Metlife at the Telegraph driveway. Think back to Friday,. were you near Metlife, Telegraph, Independence Green is, between Independence Green and Metlife at Telegraph. Did you see or happen to see the dirty Jeep. Did you see Danielle, if you did what was her expression?? Our concern is Danielle is being held somewhere not by her choice. Was she alone? Danielle would NOT leave her best friend hanging. Possibility she might not be in michigan anymore. Spread across the world. Spread with coworkers. Help us bring Danielle home!!! Huge community Danielle belongs to, and we need to bring her home.

**LE mentioned the reward**

Ann: I'm sure many of you have family. Correct? So imagine in a moment, someone pulls a rug from under your feet. There's no sleep. It's a scramble to find information. *mentions bringing cat back to their house a final step in the process*
Richard:
She's a gathering point at family gatherings. Reaches out to lots of people. Cousins woudl join around to listen to her stories. Typical life stories, but told in I LOVE LUCY waY.
Speaking of how Danielle tells story of kind of like "I love Lucy" how did I get myself in this situation. Hoping her generosity isn't a factor in what happened. Would have offered to give a ride home. Danielle had a lot of future dreams she was actively working on. Looking at tiny homes, and imaging her life in a tiny house. Wanted to share with her friends. Exciting to her. Doesn't think she just walked away. Family doesn't feel that after making an appointment with a friend, would then would change her mind, on a cold winters day, would leave stuff in vehicle, leave in her workshoes.

Ann: Danielle was scheduled to work, would NEVER EVER missed going to work.
Somethign happened from driveway at Metlife to her apartment.

Danielle was a trainer, loved working with people. Looked forward to working and training and continuing their education. Woudn't have intentionally missed that opportunity.

That Friday she left early to go have dinner with her friend. Asked to leave early.

((Police saying they aren't going to give any information that give someone that may have committed a crime, any indication of what information they have. In response to why SONIC is brought in))

Jeep there at 6PM on Sat...but no idea when it was parked, from 5PM on Friday. Where did Jeep travel, where did go before it was parked at the apartment.

Friend did call and text, went immediately to voicemail.

ANN: 3 in 1 jacket
Lining in the apartment. Not an appropriate jacket for the weather we had this weekend.
Ann talked to her on Wed. Text messages to other people.
Last text message was confirmation to friend "Yes I have been able to get off early. Let me swing home real quick, pack a bag, and I'll meet you there." Plans were for Danielle to fix dinner for the two of them.

****Not complete transcript!!!****

https://www.facebook.com/wxyzdetroit/videos/10153987282291135/

Ann Stislicki's remark, paraphrased above and BBM, struck me as a useful piece of info. DS was last seen leaving the MetLife driveway in her Jeep. Earlier in the video, FHPD says "so 5PM Fri she left the office in that Jeep". LE said there is no surveillance of DS walking to her Jeep but they have evidence, either eye witness or video, of her leaving the driveway in the Jeep.

Ann Stislicki's full comment was "So something has happened in between when she exited that driveway to whatever has happened that that car is parked at the apts".

Posters that still have questions about what DSs plans for the evening with her friend were might benefit from watching the press conference again. In full context it seems the parents believe they were meeting for DS to cook dinner for the two of them at the friends apt. The video of the full press conf is the 2nd video in this link http://bit.ly/2geP7Xd

Ooh, I hate when y'all talk in code :thinking:

I honestly do not know the rules when it comes to calling out propaganda type posts.. or I would have zero issues posting what I feel and would hope instead of some not knowing just have it in open ... zen approach to life... however I believe in rules and don't want more work for the great mod we have here. There are two ways to be fooled one is to believe what isn't true the other is to refuse to accept what is true.

Well... my friend works at the Southfield office... said he recognized him. He knew a house had been searched, but wasn't aware it was the home of a SG at MetLife until I told him. It was a couple of weeks ago. He also mentioned that there were no cameras...

No cameras anywhere? Inside? Outside? Both?

I'm always so honored to read your posts. I can only try imagine how incredibly difficult this must be day after day , and when I do it makes me cry. I admire your love and dedication to honoring Danielle's beautiful character, and that's why I keep coming back.

Agreed,100%.

In the case of AH who was a teen girl that abducted in NH, the attorney general *I THINK that was her title* stated in a press release that EVERYONE has a public side that most people know, a private side that some people know, and secret side that most don't know.

I think of that often in each case. I think of that in my personal life. Sure my kids could tell you about the life they know of, my husband could tell of the life he knows, my friends know different aspects, my Mom knows different aspects, then there's things that "I" know from my past that neither of the above are aware of. There's aspects my doctor knows about that my family is faintly aware of, but not fully. My rescue friends know of my life in regards to rescue, but not much of my personal life. I truly wonder if anyone really knows the entire person.......

Then I think of cases that have been resolved here, and even after the fact, family and friends are adamant that the person was NOT doing this or that, Would NEVER do this or that...and yet...the person DID.

Another case, a professional black male married to a white female in TX. I only mention race because it became a huge part of the aftermath when he was found deceased. There were racial problems near that area. A black man had been drug behind a vehicle in the past. His family was adamant he never used drugs, so must have been chased into the area of woods he was found. After federal investigators became involved, he was determined he was in major financial and legal trouble and had a court appearance coming up. His wife remained more silent, but would appear with his family in press releases. No doubt she knew more about him than his family. In the end, his death was ruled a drug overdose, and exposure to the elements. He had left his vehicle at a gas station after calling for a ride home due to a vehicle problem. He took off on foot, ran into a field, and through barbwire fencing, and died near a grove of woods. The 'beaten' that family knew had happened, was actually wounds from going through the fencing, and wildlife activity and decomposition. There was no other person involved.

I guess that's one reason being on here for years, it forms a different viewpoint when looking into a missing person case. Our experiences help keep an open mind, and look at all areas. Though that's sometimes uncomfortable for family and friends to read, there is no ill intentions! Our goal is to get the missing person home!

When so few details are released from LE, family or friends, and all we have to go to are media releases, and the social pages of the missing person, with the few facts that are released...it's easy to see how theories can become highly likely, or highly unlikely. Each aspect needs to be sleuthed with hopes of jogging someone's memory, or someone's light bulb to turn on, and think WOW, maybe...

Especially difficult when we aren't close to the environment to check out locations of interest, or search while walking the dog, or going on a hike.

Danielle is somewhere! She didn't just vanish into thin air! She needs to come home to her family.
JMO!

Absolutely! Despite the rule of Occam's Razor, the most obvious solution to a mystery (fewest assumptions having to be made to get there) that simplicity doesn't always hold. Look at the Teresa Sievers case. Many said Occam's Razor pointed to a burglary, while others (me, included) had serious questions about her husband (who was technically at that point a victim because he had not been named a POI). It ended up he orchestrated his wife's murder.

It is totally fair to have questions based on facts that we know. (For example, I think it is fair for people to question the lag time between DS not showing up for important engagement and it being reported.)

Hopefully more facts will continue to bring thoughtful questions and less stabbing in the dark. Sometimes that can get a little out there.

There are literally 8 threads of this. I am interested in the story but the posts push me away.
I hear you. I have one son who is trained as Swat, DEA and police and lives in New Mexico, his dad is also a police officer. (i.e. I have read a ton of non fiction crime books, followed tons of cases - my interest) - best thing they both have said, is to listen and observe. I don't offer too many theories in our group, I offer my opinion only sometimes, sleuth on my own and read the posts here. Mostly an observer taking in what has and what hasn't been said/brought up. I am also a local and very focused on this case. I did speak with one of our security guards and their company provides our security, stated that he hadn't heard of Danielle's missing and Met Life was not one of their companies they provide security for.

I really wish we knew the two kinds of cars taken away from the Oxford St., Berkley house... I read Monte Carlo somewhere, but can't remember where.

I made a fact sheet and will add it again soon. I need everyone's help to add facts and paste links

Marking

I wanted to share that we have Security Guards in our building and they rotate them to other buildings at times. I do not know if they do this after they spend so much tome on one building and then they move or what. But they rotate around and some come bavk to our building. I don't lnow if they do this for safet checks and balances or what, but wanted to throw thay out there.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I have a question for Holocene that I'm not sure if he will be able to answer, but worth a shot. It seems like everyone is so tight lipped, we really haven't heard any intel from friends, family, or even a random coworkers that might leak something to media/on here or other similar sights. Has it been heavily stressed to anyone who might know a thing to keep quiet, or is the silence because know one knows a thing? Curious to know if there are answers out there that are being protected for good reason, or if things are at a complete stand still and that's why there are crickets.

Hey 1Smile,

Do you suppose that the reason that the news reporters haven't been back to the house is because the L.E. asked them not to?

It is indeed a curious thing that they have not been back there interviewing neighbors.

Thanks for your posting - it got me thinking.

It seems LE has everyone locked down and tight lipped. Although, I don't expect them to necessarily go back to the house.... It would be nice if they actually finished the report and verified who lives there, paying taxes, etc. These are very simple finds. Not going against LE, just making the facts a little more clear.

JMO

If I was going to meet a friend and I never showed, I would hope she would be on the lookout for me. I instantly worry when someone doesn't show up. Especially when I had just been texting with said friend earlier in the day about our plans. And then if their phone was off I would get in my car and go to her house or apartment and then to her workplace and the whole nine yards, but that's me. I may be more worried about things like that than others. Everyone is different. We shouldn't point fingers, because I could see how someone could think oh, she changed her mind; fell asleep; met up with someone else; got stuck at work with something, etc. Maybe she even thought her friend blew it off and was mad that she never bothered to call. Who knows.

But regardless, it is an interesting point on the timeline to note. Especially since it was an entire 24+ hours later. Now, we don't know if ML called DS's emergency contact when she did not show up for work on Saturday morning. Most people have an emergency contact in their file (at least I would assume, I've filled one out at jobs in the past) when she didn't show up to work, especially if it was out of character for her, and even more so if it was a training session. Or her mom, since her mom is also a ML employee. These things really struck me as odd, too. Or if ML called her phone and it went right to voicemail, and she hadn't shown for work, I would think RED FLAG RED FLAG. Again, JMO.

Re: packing the bag. That doesn't bother me so much about the details of it. As a late 20-something myself, and it could have nothing to do with age, but I'm pretty last minute on things. And I have a cat, so I know what it's like to need to run home real quick to pour some kibble, or check on her water, or even close up the drapes and turn on a light or whatnot to make it appear as though I'm home. If you live alone, it's something you just do. Even if it takes a few minutes to drop by and do it. And grabbing a toothbrush, change of clothes for work, cash, medication, contacts, whatever would be no big deal. It's her close friend, there's no tight timeline. You get there when you get there (given an hour or so from the time you worked).

This is an interesting case. I've been following since day one as my friend is part of DS family. I've been sharing, telling everyone I know, and I swear, having dreams about the case, that's because I'm always knee deep reading these WS posts. I hope and pray to God that DS is found, and soon. I pray for her family, especially her parents and siblings, because I cannot even imagine what it would be like to go through this and not know. But keep strong, and @holocene, thanks for being here as a mod. Keeping things in perspective.

I hope they release more details soon. <3

IIRC, the Monte Carlo (red) was referenced in a rumored account of a house being broken into the same night DS disappeared in Detroit. Do you think you saw it somewhere else as well?

I really wish we knew the two kinds of cars taken away from the Oxford St., Berkley house... I read Monte Carlo somewhere, but can't remember where.

I wanted to share that we have Security Guards in our building and they rotate them to other buildings at times. I do not know if they do this after they spend so much tome on one building and then they move or what. But they rotate around and some come bavk to our building. I don't lnow if they do this for safet checks and balances or what, but wanted to throw thay out there.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

So does the security company that works in our buildings. Do you work in Detroit (just wondering if you work where I do)

Probably...I guess I can't say why though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads