MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long "thinking out loud" thoughts:

So after reading about many other missing in Michigan individuals, especially those who are young women, it is clear that Dani's case is much more publicized and well known compared to the dozens missing a day that we never hear of. What makes Dani so different than these other women? (Not saying she doesn't deserve the attention, bear with me). There is something unique about this case that has caught the attention of SM, MSM, and almost a dozen LE agencies. There are so many young women missing daily, with families pleading online for help, but get a couple hundred shares and then it goes blank. Dani's case on the other hand, has been reported by national news stations, almost a million shares (I think more, but not positive at the moment).

The main differences I gather are:
1. Strong family and home life
2. Respectable Job
3. Not one to drift off schedule
4. Hard drugs were not part of her past or present
5. Many more, but those are the main ones.

I do not mean to offend any one here or suggest Dani was a bad person, but I thought about this tonight- we all fell in love with her because she was the best friend/sister/cousin we all have, and she has SO many people hoping and praying for her return home- but with all the agencies quickly jumping in, and I know this has been a (heated) topic of discussion before, what if this was connected to drugs, but for fear of social media/MSM judgement, LE/family and friends are keeping things hush hush?

I'm not suggesting she was a hard core heroin addict or anything of that sorts, it just made sense to me that family/LE would try to conceal that information in hopes of keeping her story active.

I also do believe that FG is the POI, but if he is not, why search his house? I know this is another heated topic, but what if they were to have a relationship, plutonic or romantic, and she had been to that house before? She could've texted her friend and said "I'm getting off a little early, going to stop over at FG for a little bit" and when she didn't show to dinner, the friend would assume she was enjoying her night elsewhere. The friend woke up in the morning, still no response from Dani, but probably thought she was at work doing training. Hours later, friend starts worrying, and goes to her apartment/contacts parents. And the mystery begins :/

Was thinking about Danielle.. Started doodling... Multiple app renderings later...

In honor of DS... Much respect.
attachment.php

Wow that is AMAZING :)

WXYZ channel 7 talking about Danielle's vigil tonight and recap about her missing (nothing new)

I know her friend requested she leave early- but if I had a dollar for all the times my friends and family requested I leave early from work, I wouldn't need to work anymore lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's true! My friends would even ask me to completely call off work and it would be for nothing...it would be bc they wanted to go to the pool or something. Lol it's just sad her friend wanted to see her so bad and then she never showed up :(

That's true! My friends would even ask me to completely call off work and it would be for nothing...it would be bc they wanted to go to the pool or something. Lol it's just sad her friend wanted to see her so bad and then she never showed up :(

Something so innocent as going to make dinner with a friend and then your whole life is put on pause :(

After the discussion about SG being the afternoon guy and security guards moving around to different places, I have a few questions that maybe someone could answer.

Does anyone know how the office building ML is located is set up? Is it interconnected buildings or one big building?

If it's interconnected buildings could SG have still be working in the building but in a separate part than ML? He'd still have access to DS and it wouldn't have been odd for him to have parked in the parking lot. They could get away with saying he hasn't worked for ML since October that way too...

And if he was an afternoon worker, does that suggest there is 24 hour security or at least security that goes late into the evening? Or just that he could have been part time? Could he have been working but left work for a period of time? Do you have to scan your card or be checked in/out to get in and out of the building at every entrance?

Absolutely! Despite the rule of Occam's Razor, the most obvious solution to a mystery (fewest assumptions having to be made to get there) that simplicity doesn't always hold. Look at the Teresa Sievers case. Many said Occam's Razor pointed to a burglary, while others (me, included) had serious questions about her husband (who was technically at that point a victim because he had not been named a POI). It ended up he orchestrated his wife's murder.

It is totally fair to have questions based on facts that we know. (For example, I think it is fair for people to question the lag time between DS not showing up for important engagement and it being reported.)

Hopefully more facts will continue to bring thoughtful questions and less stabbing in the dark. Sometimes that can get a little out there.

Sorry, sort of O/T, but I don't think it's fair to say that it goes against Occam's razor that Teresa Sievers was killed by her husband. I suspected him immediately (it was way too convenient that he stayed behind in CT with the kids when she went home to FL and was murdered), though because he was still considered a victim, I (and I'm sure many others) couldn't really post much to that effect, which resulted in a bias of where groupthink headed early on here at WS. But statistically, when a woman is killed, her husband is much more likely to be responsible than a random intruder, which is an application of Occam's razor.

After the discussion about SG being the afternoon guy and security guards moving around to different places, I have a few questions that maybe someone could answer.

Does anyone know how the office building ML is located is set up? Is it interconnected buildings or one big building?

If it's interconnected buildings could SG have still be working in the building but in a separate part than ML? He'd still have access to DS and it wouldn't have been odd for him to have parked in the parking lot. They could get away with saying he hasn't worked for ML since October that way too...

And if he was an afternoon worker, does that suggest there is 24 hour security or at least security that goes late into the evening? Or just that he could have been part time? Could he have been working but left work for a period of time? Do you have to scan your card or be checked in/out to get in and out of the building at every entrance?

Fourth paragraph! Hmmm, that is an excellent theory... Which could definitely explain the works/worked for.

Isn't FG no longer worked at the MetLife location after October one of like a handful of known facts in this case?

Isn't FG no longer worked at the MetLife location after October one of like a handful of known facts in this case?

Yes according to one of the latest MSM pieces, SG worked there until October.

I've spent to much time in this thread, and had to read your one line over. Smoke buddy has a new meaning for me now, I was like shoot Mustang is having a good time at work, lol.

And *grab a bag*.

If I said I was going home to grab a bag it sure as heck wouldn't be street lingo for marijuana.

I know her friend requested she leave early- but if I had a dollar for all the times my friends and family requested I leave early from work, I wouldn't need to work anymore lol.

I'm not so sure her gf asked her to leave early.
I'm wondering if SG sent a text or called her and asked to meet up before her dinner.
I have read so many things about this dinner.

Maybe the GF knew about the SG. This might explain her not being frantic she never showed up.

We really don't know very much do we?
All jmo

Sorry, sort of O/T, but I don't think it's fair to say that it goes against Occam's razor that Teresa Sievers was killed by her husband. I suspected him immediately (it was way too convenient that he stayed behind in CT with the kids when she went home to FL and was murdered), though because he was still considered a victim, I (and I'm sure many others) couldn't really post much to that effect, which resulted in a bias of where groupthink headed early on here at WS. But statistically, when a woman is killed, her husband is much more likely to be responsible than a random intruder, which is an application of Occam's razor.

I knew he did it as soon as the story broke, didn't even bother following the case ... law of averages, and all that.

I have been wondering if Danielle is the type of person to park far away from the door to her workplace in order to get exercise in to improve her health. Maybe she included this in her daily program of health habits. Parking near the end of the lot would help this effort. I decided to map this
area and noticed that Berg road is a quiet tree covered area just behind ML. Looks like a good place for someone to hide and watch the parking lot. If someone approached her at her car and got in her car "if he had one" would be parked a few spaces away. They would still leave the parking lot the same way going to Telegraph Road, but he would have been hidden. Just an observation. I saved this map to show location

https://www.google.com/maps/@42.473...4!1sW11sOiKWdj-zzfLsyvqD1w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Big thanks to cujenn81 for compiling all the LE/MSM-supported facts into one post. If anyone missed it, it's post #189 in this thread. I highly recommend everyone read it just to kind of recalibrate themselves on what is considered fact in this case.

Here we are, 8 threads deep. At this point in the case, official information is trickling out to the public very slowly, and I feel the speculation is starting to spiral a little bit out of control and take on a life of its own. People are referencing text transcripts that do not actually exist, or making wild assumptions about DS's character and activities. Speculation is useful in that it allows us to play out various "could be" scenarios to see if any of them make sense or lead us anywhere, but we must keep in mind that once we start making assumptions we can quickly stray down the wrong path (and take others with us!).

Anyway, I will step off my soap box now :)

That's why I was wondering how the office center was set up. If it's two separate but interconnected buildings, so building A and building B and Metlife is in building A, could SG have been working in building A until October and then building B after that?

I'm not so sure her gf asked her to leave early.
I'm wondering if SG sent a text or called her and asked to meet up before her dinner.
I have read so many things about this dinner.

Maybe the GF knew about the SG. This might explain her not being frantic she never showed up.

We really don't know very much do we?

All jmo

BBM.

Lol!... This is the most honest thing I've seen here in a while. Nope. Not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966