MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been following this thread for a couple weeks now and finally decided I would chime in. I am local and drive through Farmington a few days a week. I've been to all of the highlighted areas mentioned, even those local areas that DS has posted on IG. I have read through almost every thread as I'm sure most of you have and it is very difficult to tell what is speculation and what is actual fact, so I can only take fact as what is written in the timeline. I do have several thoughts and questions.

Sorry...hit send without finishing. 1. Do we know if the "friend" that requested DS get off early is the same friend she was to visit that evening? 2. If she was going home to pack a bag, was a bag of clothes or other belongings located? 3. Does ML have proximity badges to check in and out of office, possibly this is how timing is being gauged? 4. Do we know why FG's wife was in hospital? I understand she has/had cancer, but was the hospitalization related to the cancer or something else? 5. I can't help, and I apologize for my speculation here, that the Superbowl is coming up and is known as having a major HT ring. I don't know how these things work, but I have to imagine women are "stocked" for these events and not pulled off the streets the day of. Again, sorry for the conjecture on this point.

The important pieces of this puzzle have remained missing and I'm sure for very good reason.
We have little tidbits a few bread crumbs.

I do not think this is drug related or trafficking.
And this is just my opinion but I do think this all has to do with how someone felt
About her or how she felt about someone or.......how someone felt about them.
Could be 3 ppl in this triangle.
All jmo

I have been following this thread for a couple weeks now and finally decided I would chime in. I am local and drive through Farmington a few days a week. I've been to all of the highlighted areas mentioned, even those local areas that DS has posted on IG. I have read through almost every thread as I'm sure most of you have and it is very difficult to tell what is speculation and what is actual fact, so I can only take fact as what is written in the timeline. I do have several thoughts and questions.

My smilies are freezing on me so....... WELCOME

And that poster keeps doing so on SM and it is so frustrating! I do not know DS or FG or anyone in family of either, but it makes me so angry why poster would do that when it appears poster is on DS friend side. Ugh! Off my soap box...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Good morning Blue,

I absolutely agree that we need to be vigilant against postings which may include sensitive details which could jeopardize this investigation.

Thank you so much to the Mods who tirelessly monitor for anything that could jeopardize the L.E. investigation.

You are greatly appreciated !

👍👏👏

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

WWJ (CBS, Detroit) radio report on the vigil for Danielle this evening. Nothing on website but maybe it will be later today.

Some folks here have mentioned that they will attend :tyou: For those of us who are unable to go to the vigil, please join me in lighting a candle in your home this evening with thoughts and prayers for Danielle.

WWJ (CBS, Detroit) radio report on the vigil for Danielle this evening. Nothing on website but maybe it will be later today.

Some folks here have mentioned that they will attend :tyou: For those of us who are unable to go to the vigil, please join me in lighting a candle in your home this evening with thoughts and prayers for Danielle.

Her father has asked supporters to introduce themselves so that he can give them a hug. I would normally be too shy or be worried about intruding, but he seems to genuinely want the connection. I'm no longer local, but if I could go, I would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi! I also wanted to chime in and say I'm new here. I've been following this case closely since it came out, and I've read every single thread on this site regarding DS. First of all, Holocene, thank you for being here and sharing what information you can give us.

I'm not sure if this is against the rules to say, but I have been also following a thread on Reddit, and someone with a user name similar to FG had been posting some questionable things (which I think may have been discussed on a thread here). As of earlier this week, I believe, the comments have been deleted.

Also, I'd really like to know what BBM means...haha. The rest of the abbreviations I've been able to figure out ;)

Hi! I also wanted to chime in and say I'm new here. I've been following this case closely since it came out, and I've read every single thread on this site regarding DS. First of all, Holocene, thank you for being here and sharing what information you can give us.

I'm not sure if this is against the rules to say, but I have been also following a thread on Reddit, and someone with a user name similar to FG had been posting some questionable things (which I think may have been discussed on a thread here). As of earlier this week, I believe, the comments have been deleted.

Also, I'd really like to know what BBM means...haha. The rest of the abbreviations I've been able to figure out ;)

:welcome:

:greetings:... Hey! Nice username... I like those ;) haha.

Careful what you say about the 'R' word.

And...BBM means, Bolded my me :)

Enjoy & thanks for joining us.

All good to know. Sorry about the R word! Getting myself acquainted with the mods early, I guess haha. Thanks, kpetrova! :thinking:

Since people are coming out and introducing themselves, I figured I should too! I've been a member of Websleuths for a few years now, but never had a case hit so close to home. In addition to Danielle being the cousin of a very close friend, I also lived about a mile or so from IGA as a late 20's single woman. I have been at the same events as DS a few times and she always struck me as a fun, intelligent and outgoing girl. My husband and I plan to attend the vigil tonight to show support for my friend and of course, Danielle. Locals who are planning to go tonight- please be safe. We have freezing rain at the moment and I've heard the roads are a little sketchy. :notgood:

Anyways, I'm happy to answer any questions in relation to the area or anything else you may have. Two years ago I moved out to Lyon Township, but I still work in the Farmington Hills/Livonia/Northville area.

There is a book which is important for teens and younger adults called "The Gift of Fear". The author gives examples and insight about our intuitive senses or gut feeling.

Of course I learned of this book from Websleuths.

When I bought books for my niece and nephew the woman at Indigo told me she bought copies for all of her kids when they got older.

I learned so much about our survival tool called our intuition and it works !

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Thank you for that. I'll check it out.

:tyou:

Sorry, sort of O/T, but I don't think it's fair to say that it goes against Occam's razor that Teresa Sievers was killed by her husband. I suspected him immediately (it was way too convenient that he stayed behind in CT with the kids when she went home to FL and was murdered), though because he was still considered a victim, I (and I'm sure many others) couldn't really post much to that effect, which resulted in a bias of where groupthink headed early on here at WS. But statistically, when a woman is killed, her husband is much more likely to be responsible than a random intruder, which is an application of Occam's razor.

I totally agree with you and I was one of those people you are talking about who suspected him immediately. That was sort of my point (albeit probably poorly-worded). A lot of people were referencing Occam's Razor to say it was a burglary, which kind of drove my crazy. One can twist Occam's Razor to apply to whatever theory seems the most obvious to them (personally).

Here, Occam's Razor might mean, based on what little we know, that the SG is responsible for abducting DS. But I can understand why people are asking questions about other things because sometimes things aren't so cut and dried.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Since people are coming out and introducing themselves, I figured I should too! I've been a member of Websleuths for a few years now, but never had a case hit so close to home. In addition to Danielle being the cousin of a very close friend, I also lived about a mile or so from IGA as a late 20's single woman. I have been at the same events as DS a few times and she always struck me as a fun, intelligent and outgoing girl. My husband and I plan to attend the vigil tonight to show support for my friend and of course, Danielle. Locals who are planning to go tonight- please be safe. We have freezing rain at the moment and I've heard the roads are a little sketchy. :notgood:

Anyways, I'm happy to answer any questions in relation to the area or anything else you may have. Two years ago I moved out to Lyon Township, but I still work in the Farmington Hills/Livonia/Northville area.

Thank you MidWesternBelle!

So generous of you to offer to give us more of a snapshot of the area. Greatly appreciated!

I have a question and I am sure the answer is in these threads but for some reason cannot locate it.

How far away (time and distance) approximately is Danielle's apt. to her friend's where she was expected for dinner.

Thank you in advance for this!

This was my initial thought, too. I kind of gave up on that when it was stated in MSM that she didn't drive herself home, but do they know that for certain? My other theory is that someone she knows well is involved based on gut instincts from things I've seen on SM, and a google search on that person gives some very interesting historical facts from MSM. JMO, of course!

Can I ask what SM you saw this interesting person on?

Thank you MidWesternBelle!

So generous of you to offer to give us more of a snapshot of the area. Greatly appreciated!

I have a question and I am sure the answer is in these threads but for some reason cannot locate it.

How far away (time and distance) approximately is Danielle's apt. to her friend's where she was expected for dinner.

Thank you in advance for this!

Well, while I cannot speak to Danielle's driving habits, I know I don't take any of the expressways from about 430pm-630pm Monday-Friday. Assuming that DS would have taken the surface streets- my best estimate is around 20 minutes on a Friday Rush Hour.

This thread seems much more in control today....the difference is very welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member