MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, while I cannot speak to Danielle's driving habits, I know I don't take any of the expressways from about 430pm-630pm Monday-Friday. Assuming that DS would have taken the surface streets- my best estimate is around 20 minutes on a Friday Rush Hour.

I am very familiar with the area where the friend lives and DS apartment. That timing is just about right for a Friday afternoon/evening.

WWJ article based on the radio report I heard this morning.

What Happened To Danielle Stislicki? Vigil Set More Than A Month After 28-Year-Old*Vanished

January 12, 2017 10:58 AM

REDFORD TWP. (WWJ) – A candlelight vigil is being held tonight for Danielle Stislicki, a 28-year-old Farmington Hills woman who vanished on her way home from work nearly six weeks ago.

The vigil takes place at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Hubert Fortiers-O’Grady VFW Post 345, on Schoolcraft Road*in Redford Township. State Senator Judy Emmons is joining local leaders, law enforcement and citizens from around the state to raise awareness in Stislicki’s case.

“I encourage everyone to come out and join us as we do our best to spread the word about Danielle’s disappearance and, hopefully, find answers that will lead to her safe return home,” Emmons*said in a statement. “As a mother and a grandmother, I can only imagine the heartache that Danielle’s family is going through at this moment. This vigil is a chance for us to come together as a community and a state to show our support for her family and to also pass along information about what we can do to help keep our communities safe.” ...

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/01...more-than-a-month-after-28-year-old-vanished/

What Happened To Danielle Stislicki? Vigil Set More Than A Month After 28-Year-Old*Vanished

REDFORD TWP. (WWJ) – A candlelight vigil is being held tonight for Danielle Stislicki, a 28-year-old Farmington Hills woman who vanished on her way home from work nearly six weeks ago.

The vigil takes place at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Hubert Fortiers-O’Grady VFW Post 345, on Schoolcraft Road*in Redford Township. State Senator Judy Emmons is joining local leaders, law enforcement and citizens from around the state to raise awareness in Stislicki’s case.

“I encourage everyone to come out and join us as we do our best to spread the word about Danielle’s disappearance and, hopefully, find answers that will lead to her safe return home,” Emmons*said in a statement. “As a mother and a grandmother, I can only imagine the heartache that Danielle’s family is going through at this moment. This vigil is a chance for us to come together as a community and a state to show our support for her family and to also pass along information about what we can do to help keep our communities safe.” ...

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/01...more-than-a-month-after-28-year-old-vanished/

It is very interesting to me that a state senator is attending. There are currently 4000 missing people in Michigan, why this one? One more reason that leads me to believe there is a lot more known than what LE is telling the public.

Well, while I cannot speak to Danielle's driving habits, I know I don't take any of the expressways from about 430pm-630pm Monday-Friday. Assuming that DS would have taken the surface streets- my best estimate is around 20 minutes on a Friday Rush Hour.

Thanks MidwesternBelle !

This puts it into perspective for me.

:star2::star2::star2:

Thank you for this BetteDavisEyes !

I will be lighting a candle at home for Danielle.

Very glad to hear of the Senator attending. It is so helpful anytime a spotlight can be shone on missing persons.

Sometimes when there is a discourse in the media concerning missing persons, interest in cold cases rises and a light is shone on them again!

It is very interesting to me that a state senator is attending. There are currently 4000 missing people in Michigan, why this one? One more reason that leads me to believe there is a lot more known than what LE is telling the public.

Or her family is just very good at PR and had some help in promoting. Sometimes it's just about resources.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not shocked that a senator is there. It has been stated the family are friends/neighbors of John and Debbie . Congresswoman Dingell is in DC presenting an act to preserve the Great Lakes (pipeline risks) and is not in area ... assuming another is taking her place for the event.... which is wonderful!!!

I mean, I can always post a text exchange that I think *might* have happened.

Oh I have an idea...trust me lol

I'm happy there is a vigil tonight. I hope it shows family and friends that they are not alone, that there is an army behind them that will hold them up until we can get Dani home.....

Or her family is just very good at PR and had some help in promoting. Sometimes it's just about resources.

The state senator was also involved in a human trafficking event today, that the find page posted. Not uncommon when family has a missing person, for them to become involved in other missing person awareness situations. Just in case someone finds that to be odd to.

This was my initial thought, too. I kind of gave up on that when it was stated in MSM that she didn't drive herself home, but do they know that for certain? My other theory is that someone she knows well is involved based on gut instincts from things I've seen on SM, and a google search on that person gives some very interesting historical facts from MSM. JMO, of course!

Great first post - :welcome: to WS
I'm thinking who would go thru all the trouble of driving her car back to her apt? What is reason? A ruse of some kind to throw LE off - and then how would this person go from there - was this something planed by a perp in advance? Does seem like sometihng this involved would be done by someone who is not a complete stranger to her?

Since people are coming out and introducing themselves, I figured I should too! I've been a member of Websleuths for a few years now, but never had a case hit so close to home. In addition to Danielle being the cousin of a very close friend, I also lived about a mile or so from IGA as a late 20's single woman. I have been at the same events as DS a few times and she always struck me as a fun, intelligent and outgoing girl. My husband and I plan to attend the vigil tonight to show support for my friend and of course, Danielle. Locals who are planning to go tonight- please be safe. We have freezing rain at the moment and I've heard the roads are a little sketchy. :notgood:

Anyways, I'm happy to answer any questions in relation to the area or anything else you may have. Two years ago I moved out to Lyon Township, but I still work in the Farmington Hills/Livonia/Northville area.

Hey! It's nice people are doing this!

And so nice to see lovely things being said about Dani :)

Stay safe at the vigil tonight, all!

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but vigil organizers have said they plan on live streaming the vigil for those who cannot attend.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but vigil organizers have said they plan on live streaming the vigil for those who cannot attend.

Awesome, I will watch and light a candle for Dani.

:candle:

This weeks picture update...

Dani's caption was 'The sicker said "navel". Lol. She seems like a very funny girl.

attachment.php

Instagram/stinkybummer

Attachments

• insta.jpg
    insta.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 354
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online