MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not going to the vigil this evening but I will have a candle lit for Danielle. I cannot imagine what her friends and family are going through. I hope with all my heart that she is found.

Didn't see the newscast, but is it possible that the attorney contacted the news station and for obvious reasons, chose not to reach out to Fox2?

Thanks, Holly73...I find it interesting that most of the other news related to this case has come from Fox2Detroit... And this one came from channel 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome:

:greetings:... Hey! Nice username... I like those ;) haha.

Careful what you say about the 'R' word.

And...BBM means, Bolded my me :)

Enjoy & thanks for joining us.
I saw them post too and I saved them

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

I have been searching for a link to the story but cannot find it. Sorry. I will post if I find. Or if someone else finds please post. But it was all the same information. Except they mentioned her work computer was in her car and the company SG works for was no longer providing services to the building ML is in after Oct.

That is interesting that the company was no longer providing services. So we thought SG might have left because of conflict with DS. This changes my possible thoughts on this a little.

Another interesting tidbit from someone earlier is "who" would want to throw LE off by moving her car back to her house? This took risk as they could have been filmed in her car or witnessed in it. Maybe someone that was seen with her after she got off work.

This video is new, but mainly runs down things we already know. But it has her mom stating what basically the last text message received by her friend was. Something like "Yes I can get off early, let me swing by my place and pack a bag, and I will meet you there."
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-danielle-stislickis-mysterious-disappearance

Didn't see the newscast, but is it possible that the attorney contacted the news station and for obvious reasons, chose not to reach out to Fox2?

The only link I can find online with WXYZ for today is for the vigil tonight. I believe Craig specifically said she contacted the attorney today.

That is interesting that the company was no longer providing services. So we thought SG might have left because of conflict with DS. This changes my possible thoughts on this a little.

Another interesting tidbit from someone earlier is "who" would want to throw LE off by moving her car back to her house? This took risk as they could have been filmed in her car or witnessed in it. Maybe someone that was seen with her after she got off work.

This video is new, but mainly runs down things we already know. But it has her mom stating what basically the last text message received by her friend was. Something like "Yes I can get off early, let me swing by my place and pack a bag, and I will meet you there."
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-danielle-stislickis-mysterious-disappearance

Maybe someone with better skills can track down the link from the 6pm news story. The actually story would be helpful. I assumed since it was on the 6:00 news I would be able to provide a link.

I will meet you there.......

We're they maybe meeting somewhere else?

Ill

The only link I can find online with WXYZ for today is for the vigil tonight. I believe Craig specifically said she contacted the attorney today.

I found it for you:
[video=youtube;TZ6qacAN2eg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ6qacAN2eg&list=UU6HyKpYWmX4zsy6_bJZIK7A&index=3[/video]

Gotta give the SG credit. I thought I could sleuth pretty damn well. Can't even figure out where he might be or locations he may have taken Dani.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I found it for you:
[video=youtube;TZ6qacAN2eg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ6qacAN2eg&list=UU6HyKpYWmX4zsy6_bJZIK7A&index=3[/video]

So if her work computer was in her car, most likely she got in her car after work. I think from one of the previous news videos showed a sign outside a business I think was Met Life that stated "area was monitored by video".

attachment.php

Here it is.

Attachments

• 01-12-2017 15-55-46.png
    01-12-2017 15-55-46.png
    286.9 KB · Views: 392
Gotta give the SG credit. I thought I could sleuth pretty damn well. Can't even figure out where he might be or locations he may have taken Dani.

Chances are, he is hunkered down with family.
Even the best sleuths don't know where she is.
And whoever did this to her deserves no credit at all.

Lit a candle while DH and I had dinner. Will keep it burning this evening and keep Danielle and her family in my thoughts and prayers :candle:

What is the typical time it takes to get a car back after its been impounded by police or investigators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members