MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the typical time it takes to get a car back after its been impounded by police or investigators?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm thinking if evidence is found in the vehicle LE keeps it???

Anyone know for certain?

Just watching the video, I didn't see where it was stated "when" the security company stopped providing services to the building MetLife is in. Only that it has. Is it possible that in light of what has occurred, the building has only recently chosen another security company?

ETA I agree with why the vehicle would've been returned to her complex. We may be giving the SG too much credit for thinking this through to the end and there may have been some minor details that may have led to some major mistakes. JMO

That is interesting that the company was no longer providing services. So we thought SG might have left because of conflict with DS. This changes my possible thoughts on this a little.

Another interesting tidbit from someone earlier is "who" would want to throw LE off by moving her car back to her house? This took risk as they could have been filmed in her car or witnessed in it. Maybe someone that was seen with her after she got off work.

This video is new, but mainly runs down things we already know. But it has her mom stating what basically the last text message received by her friend was. Something like "Yes I can get off early, let me swing by my place and pack a bag, and I will meet you there."
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-danielle-stislickis-mysterious-disappearance

Just watching the video, I didn't see where it was stated "when" the security company stopped providing services to the building MetLife is in. Only that it has. Is it possible that in light of what has occurred, the building has only recently chosen another security company?

Anything is possible however with that hearsay of SG leaving there in October my guess is the contract was up and another company put in a lower bid for the property. It's quite common for companies to switch out contract work every couple of years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it is possible that due to what happened, the security company stopped providing services. However, companies will switch service providers, such as security companies, for reasons of cost ("they've become too expensive, let's look into this less expensive alternative"), poor service ("we're not getting the service they said they would provide"), or whatever reason.

What's been bothering me is how well the security company that SG worked for actually screened it's employees. Did they do background checks? Check prospective candidates to see if the candidate had a criminal record?

BBM

Apologies if the second paragraph above is redundant. I've gone through the threads, but don't recall seeing anything on this.

Mods: I'm still finding my way around the TOS; please feel free to delete this post if it violates them.

ETA I agree with why the vehicle would've been returned to her complex. We may be giving the SG too much credit for thinking this through to the end and there may have been some minor details that may have led to some major mistakes. JMO

You are correct about the security company stopping services.

How do I change my post. I looked to see if I could edit but did not find the option.

Anything is possible however with that hearsay of SG leaving there in October my guess is the contract was up and another company put in a lower bid for the property. It's quite common for companies to switch out contract work every couple of years.

Also the Raleigh Office Centre sold at a discount via auction, around last August. So, when the building changed ownership, there's a good chance that several new building service providers would have been negotiated: security, janitorial, cleaning etc.

It's hard to tell, but the timeline kind of jives. It would take about a month or maybe two to put out an RFP (request for proposal) and start soliciting other service providers, and finally to select and sign contracts.

http://www.crainsdetroit.com/articl...note-in-southfield-goes-to-auction-next-month

Also the Raleigh Office Centre sold at a discount via auction, around last August. So, when the building changed ownership, there's a good chance that several new building service providers would have been negotiated: security, janitorial, cleaning etc.

It's hard to tell, but the timeline kind of jives. It would take about a month or maybe two to put out an RFP (request for proposal) and start soliciting other service providers, and finally to select and sign contracts.

http://www.crainsdetroit.com/articl...note-in-southfield-goes-to-auction-next-month

That timeline of October would make sense since building was sold. It would had been at the beginning of the 4th quarter.

Yes, it is possible that due to what happened, the security company stopped providing services. However, companies will switch service providers, such as security companies, for reasons of cost ("they've become too expensive, let's look into this less expensive alternative"), poor service ("we're not getting the service they said they would provide"), or whatever reason.

What's been bothering me is how well the security company that SG worked for actually screened it's employees. Did they do background checks? Check prospective candidates to see if the candidate had a criminal record?

BBM

Apologies if the second paragraph above is redundant. I've gone through the threads, but don't recall seeing anything on this.

Mods: I'm still finding my way around the TOS; please feel free to delete this post if it violates them.

SG was probably squeaky clean. He *may* still be. All we know is that his house was searched.

You are correct about the security company stopping services.

How do I change my post. I looked to see if I could edit but did not find the option.

Brief window of opportunity to edit a post. Five minutes, or so. You will see "Edit Post" and can do so until the option expires.

The vigil was very well done! A true testament of the strength of the Redford community! The amount of people in attendance was inspiring to say the least and truly left me in awe! Officer Jennifer Mansfield did an outstanding job focusing on safety and educating the community on apps teens use to hide data. She mentioned an app called the vault that looks like an icon similar to a calculator which teens use to hide communications and pictures. One of Dani's friends sang the song imagine by John Lennon. It brought tears to my eyes! The pastor who spoke at the end focused on angels who would search the far corners for Dani! I just though I'd share for those unable to watch!

It is very interesting to me that a state senator is attending. There are currently 4000 missing people in Michigan, why this one? One more reason that leads me to believe there is a lot more known than what LE is telling the public.

I think because this one is recent and the family is putting on a well-publicized vigil. I would not read anything more into it than that.

Yes, very well done! IIRC, it was stated the Imagine song was sung/played by DS's uncle and it brought tears to my eyes. Pretty much a blubber ball after watching the vigil. Her family is so strong. One thing that stood out was the woman who spoke after the Senator (not sure of the name/affiliation), but I believe she said "they can take Dani out of Redford, but they can't take Redford out of Dani". Trying not to focus on the "they" in her words, but finding it hard.

The vigil was very well done! A true testament of the strength of the Redford community! The amount of people in attendance was inspiring to say the least and truly left me in awe! Officer Jennifer Mansfield did an outstanding job focusing on safety and educating the community on apps teens use to hide data. She mentioned an app called the vault that looks like an icon similar to a calculator which teens use to hide communications and pictures. One of Dani's friends sang the song imagine by John Lennon. It brought tears to my eyes! The pastor who spoke at the end focused on angels who would search the far corners for Dani! I just though I'd share for those unable to watch!

Yes, very well done! IIRC, it was stated the Imagine song was sung/played by DS's uncle and it brought tears to my eyes. Pretty much a blubber ball after watching the vigil. Her family is so strong. One thing that stood out was the woman who spoke after the Senator (not sure of the name/affiliation), but I believe she said "they can take Dani out of Redford, but they can't take Redford out of Dani". Trying not to focus on the "they" in her words, but finding it hard.

I kind of felt like her dad tried to say her case was not trafficking.

Thanks...I didn't realize that was Danielle's Uncle and I missed the Senators remarks unfortunately!

The vigil was very well done! A true'm testament of the strength of the Redford community!
I attended and was struck by the strength of Dani's immediate family. I'd never been to any kind of vigil & didn't really know what to expect. (I thought there might be pictures of Dani, the telling of "Dani stories," and so on.) If the family was able to draw any strength from having members of the public there, then it was time well spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member