MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All day I have been troubled with these thoughts , after this last theory I need to let it unfold how it does. I have spent countless days and hours trying to come up with anything that might help. I think the simplest theory was what we felt early on. I believe with all my heart that Danielle's character is exactly what her family and friends have shared with the world. She is a well loved , beautiful , kind and talented young woman.

The victim of a crime through no fault of her own period .

I don't know if he singled Danielle out because she resembles someone very close to him and maybe his thoughts were he could replace that someone with Danielle. Or he noticed how people naturally gravitated to her and he took interest in her in a physical kinda way. Maybe he hit on her a few times and she declined his advances. It might have put him in a rejection revenge frame of mind that turned to stalking. Maybe he thought he would try again the day she went missing. Either he was waiting for her in the ML parking and asked her for a ride or he got in her car and forced her to drive to his house. I think he moved her from the Oxford house to wherever she is now and I don't think he did it alone.

( JMO )

I think he is not talking because he is stalling . Either waiting for a plea offer in exchange for her location or a family member with health issues could be declining.
( JMO )

Whoever has knowledge to what happened to Danielle or where she is could also be in danger especially if he believes he will be betrayed. I don't think he handles rejection well.
( JMO )

I think a lot of people might also presume most of this to be true. The guy has had his home searched for a reason. But I am curious as to what makes you believe that more than one person is involved. Wouldn't someone who knew her be able to put her in a compromising position and take her over? What points to two perps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The car being driven back leads to two perps. Yes, the POI could have used Uber. But also chance he used someone else for a ride, they may have unknowingly assisted him.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

One could have gone to one of the lakes and back. 18 hours. Sheesh. That's so much time. I'm sure they've pinged his phone? Or maybe one would have to allow that to happen.. I've never heard of someone hiring a lawyer quicker than an acknowledged POI. But, he's innocent. And innocent people cooperate with law enforcement. They try to help, even after hiring a lawyer for themselves.. No? They needed a search warrant for his home, right?
You're making many assumptions. I'd lawyer up if I felt police aggressively questioning me. It's the practical thing to do. Especially if it's a family friend and likely at a lower cost.

You're making many assumptions. I'd lawyer up if I felt police aggressively questioning me. It's the practical thing to do. Especially if it's a family friend and likely at a lower cost.

I agree. Many assumptions. And yes, I would definitely hire an attorney. And cooperate, fully, so they could find Danielle and the person(s) responsible!

One could have gone to one of the lakes and back. 18 hours. Sheesh. That's so much time. I'm sure they've pinged his phone? Or maybe one would have to allow that to happen.. I've never heard of someone hiring a lawyer quicker than an acknowledged POI. But, he's innocent. And innocent people cooperate with law enforcement. They try to help, even after hiring a lawyer for themselves.. No? They needed a search warrant for his home, right?

No necessarily a search warrant that first time and we have no idea how many times they tried to question him/him whereabouts leading up to it. The lawyer thing should be any suspect's first step, whether they've been named a suspect or just called in for questioning. If the cops think you were the last person to see someone alive and wanna check out your house or ask you questions, the absolute first thing you should do is get a lawyer... even if you're 100% innocent. I don't think that part is weird at all, especially if it's a family friend attorney as we've been told. I mean, the guy had media outside his house for like a week. Lawyering up is totally normal.

Speaking of lakes... Also, there was talk of a Bay City Event the next day... for all we know, he dropped DS off in Flint or Saginaw somewhere along the way. Then came home. :notgood:

d3efd0bbfc20c7090685beaaa6e46fc8.png
811347bdd6f7bd2321b0c89e9a2f7a4c.png

That is the most heartbreaking thing I have seen :(

'Are you alive? Lol' Just what I would say to my girlfriend's when their late, you just don't know how significant those texts would come to be. :tears:

I think a lot of people might also presume most of this to be true. The guy has had his home searched for a reason. But I am curious as to what makes you believe that more than one person is involved. Wouldn't someone who knew her be able to put her in a compromising position and take her over? What points to two perps?

Sure he definitely could have taken her over . Her Moms pleas lead me to think that's a very strong indication that's most likely how he got her to his house. She asked the public to think back on that day did anyone see her ? Was she sitting ? Driving ? What was her facial expression ?

Two perps for the car return / hiding evidence. Maybe the other one drove the Jeep back after he wiped down where he thought his DNA might show. Lead the LE to believe it was someone else with unknown prints in the Jeep.

d3efd0bbfc20c7090685beaaa6e46fc8.png
811347bdd6f7bd2321b0c89e9a2f7a4c.png

It looks like the plans are last minute because DS says "just let me know" which I interpret to mean let me know if you can get off work so I can stay over or we can go to the bar tonight.

Then her friend says "yeah I called in" which could mean she called off work.

Would the police, FBI, or whoever be at the point of giving the third degree to FGs buddies to try to figure out if he had an accomplice?

It looks like the plans are last minute because DS says "just let me know" which I interpret to mean let me know if you can get off work so I can stay over or we can go to the bar tonight.

Then her friend says "yeah I called in" which could mean she called off work.

Yes it does sound like a change of plans to me too.

I agree with you!
Guilty or innocent of a crime if police have u in their sights get a lawyer.

My research leads me to indicate that if the SG did do something with DS, he had approximately 18 hours to do so before he was out in public again.

So, are you saying he knew he had that much time until it would be reported?

Yes it does sound like a change of plans to me too.

We can't see the time of the message. I'm not understanding how "just let me know" means change of plans? It could mean let me know what I should pick up at the store, or what time to come over, or when the friend is home and DS should come over. Here we are seeing the messages and we still don't know anything. Ha. The times would be nice and I wish We could see the message above it...

The car being driven back leads to two perps. Yes, the POI could have used Uber. But also chance he used someone else for a ride, they may have unknowingly assisted him.

Uber seems too risky for a perp. Too easy to be identified/tracked. Is there a bus stop near by? Could he/she have dropped her car at her place and hopped on a bus?

The plans were made earlier in the week. Holocene confirmed that.

Basic plans but details may have not until Fri. Common to text back and forth prior to set final plans.

Thank you .. That makes sense

Right, but does that mean this was "less planned ahead"? Not sure it matters but I know there was some discussion on this before so whether it was routine dinner or sort of a last minute thing mattered to some WSers.

We can't see the time of the message. I'm not understanding how "just let me know" means change of plans? It could mean let me know what I should pick up at the store, or what time to come over, or when the friend is home and DS should come over. Here we are seeing the messages and we still don't know anything. Ha. The times would be nice and I wish We could see the message above it...

Exactly- agree 100%. Screenshots of texts can be interpreted 20 different ways especially when we don't have the texts before that. "i called in"- could have meant she called into work THAT NIGHT or the day after.

Uber seems too risky for a perp. Too easy to be identified/tracked. Is there a bus stop near by? Could he/she have dropped her car at her place and hopped on a bus?

He could have walked a mile or so down the road and had Uber pick him up at a bar or restaurant. He could have done the same and called a friend. He could have walked/jogged all the way home for that matter. Any of those situations LE may know, but right now not enough to do anything with. More used later to paint a whole big picture.

All speculation on my part.

Well either they were not getting together that evening and then something came up that they decided to. Is a change of plans.
Or if they were meeting that night and decided to go somewhere the next day would also be a change of plan.
That's how I am reading it.

He could have walked a mile or so down the road and had Uber pick him up at a bar or restaurant. He could have done the same and called a friend. He could have walked/jogged all the way home for that matter. Any of those situations LE may know, but right now not enough to do anything with. More used later to paint a whole big picture.

All speculation on my part.
If he murdered her..... would he really drive her car back To her apt then walk to a bar where he would be seen. Then call an uber where he will be seen again?

I still think she drove to her apt to get her bag for her visit with the friend.
And I know I know there is speculation she didnt drive her own car there.
But i still think someone was waiting for her when she arrived home.
All just my opinion. Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member