MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is being conservative using a general area, but if we use exact addresses, then it turns it into 14-15 miles. But someone could have picked him up along the way and he wouldn't have even had to bike that far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've checked public city bus transportation, they have a few daily routes that run between 6:00 am and 6:00 pm. So bus transportation doesn't seem likely.

Literally, this link was hyperlinked in that URL.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ty-child-*advertiser censored*-case/87689208/

This article has absolutely nothing to do with finding Dani. Please stay on track and focus on her recovery.
LE bashing etc is not productive.

Wow...that's too bad. I guess that's why people are trying to connect this case to other young white women in the area. What about HT? Does the FBI take led in that?

Human trafficking implies that she's been moved somewhere (like over state lines) and yes, the Bureau would head the case. Unfortunately, HT resources aren't what they used to be. The current administration was more concerned with whistle blowers and leakers instead... I know that sounds like a 'political' statement, but it's not. It's just the sad reality.

Welcome to WS all new members. Please take a moment to review.

Rules Etiquette & Information

Pay particular attention to the following:

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts
of the case are reported in the media.

OFF TOPIC POSTS

OTP's are posts that do not relate to the intended thread topic, or are placed in the wrong category. While we realize threads often expand into different topics, we encourage members to do their best to either stay on track with the original topic, or to start another thread. Off-Topic posts are subject to editing or removal at administrative discretion, and without notification.

VERIFIED PROFESSIONALS and CASE INSIDERS

We are lucky enough to have posters from all walks of life with a broad spectrum of expertise. Some hold specialized knowledge that applies to the various circumstances of the cases we discuss, and can contribute valuable insight and information. We welcome their participation.

To ensure that anyone posting as a "professional" in a specific field truly is what/who they claim to be, WS employs a verification process.

Verification Process for Professionals and Insiders

Thank you

One word: Serial

I agree. LE might be holding back from releasing information if they think this as well. Not only will it cause public panic you can't just accuse someone of being a " serial " without having your victim.

I agree. LE might be holding back from releasing information if they think this as well. Not only will it cause public panic you can't just accuse someone of being a " serial " without having your victim.

If that is the case they there would be other cases to come to that conclusion, so look for those.

I feel like it is adding relevance. I don't think we have to just sit here just randomly guessing stuff in order for it to be relevant.

Agree to disagree. We went from productive and friendly and respectful these last two days to now anger against LE. How is that relevant and what good does it do?

Obviously we are all frustrated and lacking any more information, but for those that follow cases know we can sit at this exact spot for days, weeks, months, years or unfortunately forever.

There are perfect crimes, there are witnesses who just don't want to get involved etc....

This article has absolutely nothing to do with finding Dani. Please stay on track and focus on her recovery.
LE bashing etc is not productive.

There is good LE and bad LE. She went missing Dec 2. Since then, very few details regarding her last hours have been released. Instead we get 'milk carton' worthy awareness campaign and images of... her keys (how is that supposed to help?).

Sorry, I just see the cops that are handling this as ineffective. Tell me I'm wrong.

There is good LE and bad LE. She went missing Dec 2. Since then, very few details regarding her last hours have been released. Instead we get 'milk carton' worthy awareness campaign and images of... her keys (how is that supposed to help?).

Sorry, I just see the cops that are handling this as ineffective. Tell me I'm wrong.

The LE that is on this case is who is in the case. Good, bad or indifferent. You can't group or generalize an entire department based off of your feelings.

I'm done arguing it's relevance. Imo it doesn't help us and is dividing us.

We have one common goal and LE bashing doesn't get us there imo

You have only joined WS 3 hours ago...take some time to familiarize yourself with the TOS.

Honestly, I am just saying that when it comes, the day they release more information, ask yourself, why couldn't they have released it sooner? What good did it do to sit on for this long.

That's all.

I want to find Dani. I have poured over the very few 'facts' about her case and I think it's likely she got into a car with someone she knew after she arrived at her apartment. There was no violent abduction.

Hello I'm new here! I've been following this thread since the beginning. I really don't have a whole lot to contribute, but I'm from Michigan and this story hits close to home. I really feel for her family and this story is so heartbreaking. Danielle seems like such a sweet person and such a beautiful soul. I thought about her and her family during the holidays. I couldn't even imagine what they're going through.

In regards to LE saying she did not drive her car home, I feel like they have some reason to believe that. I know personally, it would be obvious if someone drove my car home because I drive with my seat pretty close to the steering wheel. I'm about the same height as Danielle. My husband is about 6'2 and there's a drastic difference in seat placement when he drives my car. Maybe a criminal would try to cover that up, but I feel like if they were trying to get away fast from the area they may forget something like that little detail. JMO

Hello I'm new here! I've been following this thread since the beginning. I really don't have a whole lot to contribute, but I'm from Michigan and this story hits close to home. I really feel for her family and this story is so heartbreaking. Danielle seems like such a sweet person and such a beautiful soul. I thought about her and her family during the holidays. I couldn't even imagine what they're going through.

In regards to LE saying she did not drive her car home, I feel like they have some reason to believe that. I know personally, it would be obvious if someone drove my car home because I drive with my seat pretty close to the steering wheel. I'm about the same height as Danielle. My husband is about 6'2 and there's a drastic difference in seat placement when he drives my car. Maybe a criminal would try to cover that up, but I feel like if they were trying to get away fast from the area they may forget something like that little detail. JMO

Welcome to WS!

I've checked public city bus transportation, they have a few daily routes that run between 6:00 am and 6:00 pm. So bus transportation doesn't seem likely.

wha?

Nah, the 740 route runs about 15 times a day along 12 mile Eastbound from 7 AM to ~11:30 PM (last pickup near DS's) on Fridays. And from 7 AM to ~ 9:20 PM on Saturdays....

http://www.smartbus.org/Schedules/Route-Schedules

this was all covered in a previous thread/post. very easy bus ride. walk up to 12 mile from IG, catch the Eastbound 740 and it drops you a few blocks from Oxford-Robina, with zero transfers

also, iirc, this route also stops right at the MetLife building....not sure that's relevant to returning from dropping off DS's jeep. but there ya have it. I guess it increases POI's awareness of the bus route's existence, it it's stopping right outside the front doors of the building he worked at 30 x's or so a day. (15 east/15 west)

How is this aiding in finding Dani.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

How is this aiding in finding Dani.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Perhaps pressure will get back to those closer to the case for LE to release more information to the public so we have a better chance at getting back Dani and bringing whoever brought her harm to justice. That's all we can hope for.

Honestly, I am just saying that when it comes, the day they release more information, ask yourself, why couldn't they have released it sooner? What good did it do to sit on for this long.

That's all.

I want to find Dani. I have poured over the very few 'facts' about her case and I think it's likely she got into a car with someone she knew after she arrived at her apartment. There was no violent abduction.

If you strongly believe that there are far better places to put pressure on LE then here. Your concerns placed here will not put pressure on FHPD.

Oh I would say something like that. My husband is expecting me home my kids are waiti g for me . My husband will be looking for me.

Her friend ( if I am not mistaken on the time ) said when she tried calling her the phone went to VM around 7 pm. I'm sure he saw those texts as well and probably knew he had to move quickly. I think this could be where an accomplice fits in.

Return the Jeep with the purse inside before LE figures out she was at the house. ( if the accomplice is female ) and anyone saw that Jeep being returned could say yes they saw a female driving. I think the purse returned inside the car has relevance to why a female could have been the one driving.

( IMO )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member