MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only person who she had plans with that night is her friend. Her mom stated that she doesn't just not show up. I'm speculating that her friend picked her up at her apartment or ML and things went south from there. Her friends x boyfriend has an extensive history with crime. Does anyone know if he's in jail right now?

http://www.hometownlife.com/story/news/local/livonia/2016/06/22/trial-delayed-infant-death/86222242/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think she ever made it to her girlfriends.
I think she only made it to her parking space.
She took her phone and her keys maybe to just run in and grave some clothes but someone was there and she got in the car with them. Never returning.

I feel like they'd need more than a blip to raid his house...? And does he have a "rap sheet"?

From other investigations I've followed, if someone has a rap sheet, or a previous conviction, they are basically at the whim of the state in regards to search and seizure at pretty much any point later on in life.

I don't know if he does or not by the way, but the fact that they only had a warrant to search, and not a warrant for arrest, to me says they didn't really have much on him other than he fit a profile. It's in my opinion that he is a dead end and why nothing has come further of it.

I feel like they'd need more than a blip to raid his house...? And does he have a "rap sheet"?

I don't think he has a rap sheet. I'm sure one would have been found by the super sleuthers here.
But I do think they know each other a d maybe phone records led them to him.

I don't think he has a rap sheet. I'm sure one would have been found by the super sleuthers here.
But I do think they know each other a d maybe phone records led them to him.

He could have been "disgruntled former employee who knew victim" for all we know. Either way, the fact that he isn't in hand cuffs says to me that he isn't of further interest.

He could have been "disgruntled former employee who knew victim" for all we know. Either way, the fact that he isn't in hand cuffs says to me that he isn't of further interest.

Oh okay, so maybe just based on that they could raid his house and take his mattress and cars?

I'm wondering why the public hasn't been asked to search more. It seems like police and her parents think she's being held somewhere so I think SG could really be nothing, they said they searched multiple locations. and they are asking the public to try to identify who she was last seen with in the car. Her friend first posted that her neighbors last saw her in the late afternoon at the apt but now police are saying they don't think she drove her car there....that doesn't make sense.

I still say they have phone evidence these two communicated and this was the reason for the search warrant. I don't think they even knew about him till they saw his phone number or calls. But that's JMO

Anyone interested in expanding on my earlier comment that Dani (or any of us) would blurt out something akin to...

I'm supposed to be at a friend's house now, she'll be looking for me

and if that would/would not have played into the timeline?

I'm wondering why the public hasn't been asked to search more. It seems like police and her parents think she's being held somewhere so I think SG could really be nothing, they said they searched multiple locations. and they are asking the public to try to identify who she was last seen with in the car. Her friend first posted that her neighbors last saw her in the late afternoon at the apt but now police are saying they don't think she drove her car there....that doesn't make sense.
No it doesn't not at all it does make sense she drove there.

Anyone interested in expanding on my earlier comment that Dani (or any of us) would blurt out something akin to...

I'm supposed to be at a friend's house now, she'll be looking for me

and if that would/would not have played into the timeline?

Oh I would say something like that. My husband is expecting me home my kids are waiti g for me . My husband will be looking for me.

Nebus had a pedophile/pervert cop (who was setting up cameras to film people and downloading child *advertiser censored*) in his department. To me, as a Chief of a department, you're responsible for who you hire. Nebus' only comments on the matter were in support of his Officer's good standing. To me, Nebus is your typical careerist politician who is where he is because he is self-serving.

If I was a Chief and this happened in my jurisdiction, there'd be at least 5 people in custody and the public would have a timeline of events. I see him as weak and ineffective. He's a keystone cop.
Those are some pretty big judgments. Are you in LE? Perhaps you could offer some advice on how to identify "pedophile/pervert" applicants without a rap sheet. I'd love to have some tips, too, to work towards child abuse prevention.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Oh I would say something like that. My husband is expecting me home my kids are waiti g for me . My husband will be looking for me.

And she has proof via texts.

The timeline is not making sense to me because of this fact.

Those are some pretty big judgments. Are you in LE? Perhaps you could offer some advice on how to identify "pedophile/pervert" applicants without a rap sheet. I'd love to have some tips, too, to work towards child abuse prevention.

I'm former military intelligence.

It's not that he didn't catch it, it's that he didn't condemn it. He let the guy resign and from my point of view, if I'm your boss in that capacity (as LE) you should be afraid that I will roast you at the stake for that kind of behavior. But Nebus, ah, it's ok, just let him take a plea deal and it's all good while hoping it doesn't hurt his chances at further career advancement.

He's CYA and with how he's handled this particular case, it tells me enough about his character as a Police Chief who has a 28 year old white woman that vanished from his streets.

Any links to reputable sites? That's a site rampant with fake news.

Literally, this link was hyperlinked in that URL.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ty-child-*advertiser censored*-case/87689208/

Any links to reputable sites? That's a site rampant with fake news.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ith-possession-of-child-*advertiser censored*

This gives a different quote from Nebus. Now, back to Dani. There was more than one search of the SG's home in which the mattress and other items were taken on a second search. This suggests that evidence may have been found in the first search to justify a warrant for the second. They may not have all DNA evidence back or the evidence may not be enough, yet, for an airtight case. It is not unusual in missing persons cases to take months for an arrest, even if a POI is identified somewhat early on.

I'm former military intelligence.

It's not that he didn't catch it, it's that he didn't condemn it. He let the guy resign and from my point of view, if I'm your boss in that capacity (as LE) you should be afraid that I will roast you at the stake for that kind of behavior. But Nebus, ah, it's ok, just let him take a plea deal and it's all good while hoping it doesn't hurt his chances at further career advancement.

He's CYA and with how he's handled this particular case, it tells me enough about his character as a Police Chief who has a 28 year old white woman that vanished from his streets.
He was suspended without pay, according to the article above. He was immediately put on leave. A plea is out of Nebus' hands as that is between the AG/prosecutor and perp. He was sentenced to prison.

Nebus had a pedophile/pervert cop (who was setting up cameras to film people and downloading child *advertiser censored*) in his department. To me, as a Chief of a department, you're responsible for who you hire. Nebus' only comments on the matter were in support of his Officer's good standing. To me, Nebus is your typical careerist politician who is where he is because he is self-serving.

If I was a Chief and this happened in my jurisdiction, there'd be at least 5 people in custody and the public would have a timeline of events. I see him as weak and ineffective. He's a keystone cop.

Who would the 5 people be?

Literally, this link was hyperlinked in that URL.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ty-child-*advertiser censored*-case/87689208/

The quotes by nebus sounds like he's shocked and appalled. He strongly states that this doesn't reflect his department and no cop is above the law. I'm not seeing where he defends him at all....did he say something differently to you? Do you know him personally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member