DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The texts... Just for reference.

attachment.php

attachment.php
Dang it. I feel so bad for DS's friend. I feel just awful for her. There's no way she could have known DS was abducted.

Just wanted to let you know that I can affirm without a doubt (I just asked a LE about 2 minutes ago) there is no way in any realm of realty that "pressure" from any SM site (he considers this a SM site btw) will ever prompt his agency - not FHPD - to ever in 1 million years change their investigation. He admitted they'd use information they see on SM from time to time but that there is "no way" "million years" "not gonna ever happen even once" that they'll "feel pressured" to release info just to feed public curiosity.

(I called him a pompous *advertiser censored* and pinch his ear because he laughed when calling the idea ludicrous but it didn't change his mind. Not even a little)

So we can move on.

Yeah, it's more about the family pressuring the releasing of information to move the case forward.

This isn't public curiosity. There is a threat still on the streets... I love how that is lost on people. /s

Have you considered that LE has evidence confirming that DS was not a random victim of a crime? If she was specifically targeted or something occurred specific in nature to her, there would be no public threat. Hypothetically speaking, if a man were suspected of involvement in the disappearance of his wife, leaking details to the public would not be beneficial (whether he were named a POI or not). LE has confirmed that DS and the SG were acquaintances. Nothing screams "random" here, so yes, IMO it's more public curiosity that does nothing to help bring DS home. The family would gain NOTHING from trying to force LE's hand and could potentially put DS in more danger. All MOO

Yeah, it's more about the family pressuring the releasing of information to move the case forward.

This isn't public curiosity. There is a threat still on the streets... I love how that is lost on people. /s

The most significant thing I learned (or realized) in the last thread was that she did not park her car at her apt. Wow - that's major IMO, since it shows (without naming anyone) whomever took her mostly likely:

1)Knew her or had stalked her to know where she lived and her exact parking spot at her apt.

2)Was able to get her to give him a ride someplace where he was able to then able to get out of her car without a struggle (at least there's been no mention of signs of struggle inside her car).

3)Felt it was import to go through the trouble of driving he car pack to her apt and not just leave it anywhere, but park it in her parking spot so as to hide the fact his involvement began where she worked...

To whoever asked better places to put pressure. Facebook pages that have to do with Farmington Hills, local news outlets, you can email news outlets and post to their Facebook pages or articles they run on this story, local government meetings(not sure what they have in Farmington but where I'm at we have public meetings).

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing that stood out to me watching the vigil was that Mrs. S introduced the dinner friend, Sarah, right along with Danielle's sisters. To me that says she is considered family, and I totally get that. My daughter has 3 BFFs that I also consider like my own. And I treat them that way, even calling them out when necessary :) Someone like that would be considered beyond reproach and I wouldn't be able to see the forest for the trees, as the saying goes.

attachment.php

attachment.php
Do you think it was intentional to leave off the timestamp of Danielle's last text and friend's first text shown?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

attachment.php

attachment.php

Does anyone else think the texts look odd? I'm probably reading too much into it...I see her phone isn't an iPhone so I'm clueless now about how any other phones are. I guess she could been using different apps to message DS and that's why they look different but isn't it interesting that both the messages from DS and the messages she sent DS are both on the right side. And the bubbles go from green to gray. It looks like they just took pictures of random texts on two different phones IMO but idk why....im probably just losing it.

This!!! ^^^^^^

Right, I was how and where you could "put pressure" on LE to give out my info. I have like you'd be the one ending up in jail. Lol

Does anyone else think the texts look odd? I'm probably reading too much into it...I see her phone isn't an iPhone so I'm clueless now about how any other phones are. I guess she could been using different apps to message DS and that's why they look different but isn't it interesting that both the messages from DS and the messages she sent DS are both on the right side. And the bubbles go from green to gray. It looks like they just took pictures of random texts on two different phones IMO but idk why....im probably just losing it.

Outgoing and incoming texts are usually different colors. It also appears that the grey texts are on the left.

The most significant thing I learned (or realized) in the last thread was that she did not park her car at her apt. Wow - that's major IMO, since it shows (without naming anyone) whomever took her mostly likely:

1)Knew her or had stalked her to know where she lived and her exact parking spot at her apt.

2)Was able to get her to give him a ride someplace where he was able to then able to get out of her car without a struggle (at least there's been no mention of signs of struggle inside her car).

3)Felt it was import to go through the trouble of driving he car pack to her apt and not just leave it anywhere, but park it in her parking spot so as to hide the fact his involvement began where she worked...

^^^ agree
And let's not forget the purse left in the car ( that too IMO has significance )

Her friend's phone is an iphone. That's how it looks when only one party has an iphone. It just means it isn't imessage because dani's is a Samsung. Green means the friend sent it, gray means Dani sent it.

No I have android and it's exactly the same

I do think angles and time stamp info is left off on purpose imo.

Outgoing and incoming texts are usually different colors. It also appears that the grey texts are on the left.

Yeah I'm losing it. Lol I see now that the friend has an iPhone and DS doesn't so I looked at my messages my a friend that doesn't have an iPhone. An yeah...my messages are green in the right an hers are gray on the left. It looked to be like the gray messages were also on the right which was throwing me off but I'm seeing it was just because it was a close up and she sent two messages in a row.

Right, I was how and where you could "put pressure" on LE to give out my info. I have like you'd be the one ending up in jail. Lol

What?

Do you think it was intentional to leave off the timestamp of Danielle's last text and friend's first text shown?

No, the time stamps will be at the top of the texts sent within that time frame, I think it just means the texts Dani sent previously are not relevant.

Her friend's phone is an iphone. That's how it looks when only one party has an iphone. It just means it isn't imessage because dani's is a Samsung. Green means the friend sent it, gray means Dani sent it.

That's what I was about to say. That's how my messages look when I'm texting someone who doesn't have an iphone.

No, the time stamps will be at the top of the texts sent within that time frame, I think it just means the texts Dani sent previously are not relevant.
The photo is angled to cut off the timestamp below DS' text, which would have been friend's response.

I think all of the texts are relevant and timing is particularly relevant to determine what happened. What time was she tidying up? I've been going on her mom's 5 p.m. statement but am just curious how that lines up with texts. I find it interesting that the timestamps that would be in the period of her leaving are left off.

That LE believes Danielle did not park her vehicle there is something I find strange. There is no telling what the logic is behind that tactic (But criminals don't always act in a logical manner and they do make dumb mistakes as well.) Unless, as someone pointed out earlier that the abductor got her address off the drivers license, they are leaving an important clue - whoever did this knew her well enough to know where she lived. I have many co-workers, but over the past 15 years I've only been to the residence of three of them. I'm a member of a group where we all share a similar interest and even though we meet on occasion of that interest I don't know where a single one of them lives. I would have tried some parking lot somewhere unrelated to me or the victim.

Families in these situations have very little control and they gravitate strongly to the things they can control. Keeping her picture, her personality and her name out in the public gives them the feeling of aiding in her recovery. It keeps pressure on the perp that did it knowing it isn't just going to fade away and it leads to tips for L.e.

I think until you have walked in those shoes you can't criticize how a family should be acting imo.

They have done a stellar job, one if the best campaigns I've ever seen...they have been shared almost 5 millions if times in 6 weeks.

I noticed the other day on the FDS page the family replied to someone that was asking a bunch of questions. Basically "Why aren't you telling us more? What are the police doing? Why isn't more being told to us by them? Why didn't they check here/release this/etc?" The family replied saying that they are doing only what they are in control of at this time, which is the sharing of the info, vigils, etc. This post reminded me of that comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marytb