MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was about to say. That's how my messages look when I'm texting someone who doesn't have an iphone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I should have looked at my own phone first.

The photo is angled to cut off the timestamp below DS' text, which would have been friend's response.

I think all of the texts are relevant and timing is particularly relevant to determine what happened. What time was she tidying up? I've been going on her mom's 5 p.m. statement but am just curious how that lines up with texts. I find it interesting that the timestamps that would be in the period of her leaving are left off.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I apologise, I took your question wrong... I thought you mean the time stamp of Dani's messages, which would be above not below.

Oh I imagine all texts are relevant too. But I just meant, too release to us at this time.

I wonder why DS friend called in to work? When this is added to the statement that DS wouldn't miss this meeting with her friend, DS left work early ....what other questions should be explored?

I wonder why DS friend called in to work? When this is added to the statement that DS wouldn't miss this meeting with her friend, DS left work early ....what other questions should be explored?

Since we can't see full text it's an assumption that it referred to calling off work. However it was said friend works night shifts.

They planned the fri, sat in advance. So if friend was working night shift she would call off for fri night since DS was suppose to stay over.

Imo that's speculation, you have 3 words in a text with no context.

As far as the timestamp thing, I don't know if this is anything at all, but on my iPhone (I have the 6S Plus) I have to pull my screen to the left to see the time stamp that's hidden to the side. Otherwise you just see the messages. Maybe she just didn't drag the screen? I don't know.

I have a lot of questions but without more context and timing of texts, I don't feel it is appropriate to even list my questions here. So many missing links.

With all due respect, I have followed quite a few cases here on WS and can only recall 1 in which LE gave more than 1 press conference. They have confirmed things through MSM (mostly after the search was leaked on SM). But IMO, it is NOT uncommon for LE to be tight-lipped. I don't believe this case has gone cold. IIRC, AA (who lives in her complex) has recently received follow-up on a tip that she reported early on. I can only imagine the number of tips LE has had with the sharing of her case through SM. I have no doubt those closest to her have notified investigators of anything they found to be suspicious or off. Many of them are likely following along here. But they aren't sharing details, for the same reason LE isn't (nor would I want them to). Protecting the integrity of this (or any case) will always be paramount to OUR need to know. JMO

When I talked to them, LE indicated they've received around 180 tips from the public (not including any direct family/friend related info). The officer I talked to said they're weeding through what is legit and what isn't. He said they've received some very good stuff and some very off-the-wall stuff because of the massive social media campaign but they have to investigate everything which takes time. I don't think this case has gone cold either.

With all due respect, I have followed quite a few cases here on WS and can only recall 1 in which LE gave more than 1 press conference. They have confirmed things through MSM (mostly after the search was leaked on SM). But IMO, it is NOT uncommon for LE to be tight-lipped. I don't believe this case has gone cold. IIRC, AA (who lives in her complex) has recently received follow-up on a tip that she reported early on. I can only imagine the number of tips LE has had with the sharing of her case through SM. I have no doubt those closest to her have notified investigators of anything they found to be suspicious or off. Many of them are likely following along here. But they aren't sharing details, for the same reason LE isn't (nor would I want them to). Protecting the integrity of this (or any case) will always be paramount to OUR need to know. JMO

BBM

Those closest to him could be cooperating too. I know I would be.

As far as the timestamp thing, I don't know if this is anything at all, but on my iPhone (I have the 6S Plus) I have to pull my screen to the left to see the time stamp that's hidden to the side. Otherwise you just see the messages. Maybe she just didn't drag the screen? I don't know.

Thats right, Holocene. I have the iphone 6 and it's the same.

However, I think they were asking because it does show the date as we can see 'Fri' but it looks as if the time after that was left off on purpose.

Thats right, Holocene. I have the iphone 6 and it's the same.

However, I think they were asking because it does show the date as we can see 'Fri' but it looks as if the time after that was left off on purpose.
Yes, this. It appears that the media outlet intentionally left those off- not that Sarah didn't show it. I'm just thinking about how that may fall in line with any directive they've been given by LE about not sharing those specifics.

Exactly this. IPhones will not display a time stamp above a text if there is a quick succession of texts which is why there's nothing above Danielle's grey bubble. We can see another grey bubble directly above the "let me tidy up" text so it must have been relatively close In sending because there's no time stamp. In order to see those exact time stamps, you have to drag the screen and I don't know if you can take a screen shot while it's dragged. The green texts from her friend were spread out over the course of lots of hours which is why the time stamp is displayed above.

Just going off what I said on the previous thread about the quote from DS's mom, saying that LE has been helpful but they don't have answers.

I didn't exactly mean that I thought the case has gone cold, just maybe it took a turn. jdj125 was helpful in pointing out that the family has said publicly they get daily updates from LE.

To all you veteran WS'ers, am I reading too much into this comment said at the vigil? Was just looking to explore what AS could have meant in saying this. I firmly trust LE to do their jobs, and can understand from an outsider's perspective why they aren't releasing a lot of info.

Just getting my feet wet in this new WS world, and I gotta say I am so impressed by the thought that goes into everybody's posts! Thanks for having me around.

Exactly this. IPhones will not display a time stamp above a text if there is a quick succession of texts which is why there's nothing above Danielle's grey bubble. We can see another grey bubble directly above the "let me tidy up" text so it must have been relatively close In sending because there's no time stamp. In order to see those exact time stamps, you have to drag the screen and I don't know if you can take a screen shot while it's dragged. The green texts from her friend were spread out over the course of lots of hours which is why the time stamp is displayed above.
Yes, I understand. There are 2 images, though, so DS' text shown may not even immediately proceed the friend's response. We don't know what was said right before friend saying "i called in." You can see texts above DS text and I know the time would be above the first text in that time period. It is just interesting, or maybe not, that they didn't show more. Also means that we really can't use any of the texts to tell us more than we already knew. I'm hoping this was intentional bc it is part of the case LE is building.

Just going off what I said on the previous thread about the quote from DS's mom, saying that LE has been helpful but they don't have answers.

I didn't exactly mean that I thought the case has gone cold, just maybe it took a turn. jdj125 was helpful in pointing out that the family has said publicly they get daily updates from LE.

To all you veteran WS'ers, am I reading too much into this comment said at the vigil? Was just looking to explore what AS could have meant in saying this. I firmly trust LE to do their jobs, and can understand from an outsider's perspective why they aren't releasing a lot of info.

Just getting my feet wet in this new WS world, and I gotta say I am so impressed by the thought that goes into everybody's posts! Thanks for having me around.

I wouldn't look into that too much tbh. I assume she just meant they are working on stuff but they don't have the answers right now. Which they don't, else Dani would be back and a suspect named and arrested. I wouldn't take it to mean it's gone cold or anything of sorts.

How long has it been since we've known SG? And he hasn't yet slipped?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

How long has it been since we've known SG? And he hasn't yet slipped?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Technically we don't know SG, we don't know his identity or if he has slipped.

I wish we knew it all tho

Does the background of text messages change color when the phone is off? Feel like I read that somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485