MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the drivers seat was in a position to suggest a taller/shorter person than DS last drove? I know it would be a stupid mistake for someone to make but it is possible. Anyway, maybe thats why they think someone else parked her Jeep?

Idk but I get your line of thinking. I wonder if there is a connection too....

I wonder if the drivers seat was in a position to suggest a taller/shorter person than DS last drove? I know it would be a stupid mistake for someone to make but it is possible. Anyway, maybe thats why they think someone else parked her Jeep?

That is one assumption that has been brought up. It can point to someone driving it. But I'm thinking there is more to why LE thinks she did not drive to her apt.

Here is why, I'm 5"3 shorter legs, I move my seat close to drive. Getting out I often move it back to have easier access out. If I have things on my seat to drag across and out with me it goes way back. I would think LE might consider this, as I know others do this to.

I know this is an off-the-wall question....Does anyone know if the SG in question is a member of or uses the Birmingham Athletic Club? I have a reason, but don't know how else to find this out.

We don't know who the SG is, so therefore we know nothing about him here, other sites may answer you tho

Let's just chalk it up to you not making your point clear and me not making my point clear. That's what it was, I apologize for not making mine clear.

No need to just go back to lurking. ALL can make valuable assets here.

I'll try to be more clear going forward. I recently returned to Websleuths after stepping away for 7 or 8 years.

My daughter and I are same height and build. She drives my car sometimes and when I get in after she has driven it, it feels like I'm sitting in the windshield. I move the seat as far back as I possibly can and still be able to drive. Small, slightly built women are just as vulnerable to being injured by airbags as children. That is a manufacturer's advice also. Sit as far back as you can. I tell my daughter that but....

That is one assumption that has been brought up. It can point to someone driving it. But I'm thinking there is more to why LE thinks she did not drive to her apt.

Here is why, I'm 5"3 shorter legs, I move my seat close to drive. Getting out I often move it back to have easier access out. If I have things on my seat to drag across and out with me it goes way back. I would think LE might consider this, as I know others do this to.

Agreed, but my SUV automatically pushes the seat back as soon as I turn the engine off. Then when the engine is turned back on it moves the seat back to where I had it.

This could have been addressed in earlier threads, but do we know/have speculation on the vehicles that were seized at the Berkley home? Just trying to piece together some things I've seen elsewhere.

Originally Posted by OldSteve:

The most significant thing I learned (or realized) in the last thread was that she did not park her car at her apt. Wow - that's major IMO, since it shows (without naming anyone) whomever took her mostly likely:

1)Knew her or had stalked her to know where she lived and her exact parking spot at her apt.

2)Was able to get her to give him a ride someplace where he was able to then able to get out of her car without a struggle (at least there's been no mention of signs of struggle inside her car).

3)Felt it was import to go through the trouble of driving he car pack to her apt and not just leave it anywhere, but park it in her parking spot so as to hide the fact his involvement began where she worked...

Absolutely agree OldSteve!

I am so glad that you are on this thread! I've followed your posts on other threads over the years and
they are not only insightful but thoughtful and compassionate. They are greatly appreciated!

I wonder why DS friend called into work? She's obviously wasn't sick if she was having Danielle over.

I agree. Prints from the wheel/mirror, DNA from the seat, or even a witness seeing someone leaving the car that night (or next morning) could be evidence that LE has collected. JMO

Agreed, but my SUV automatically pushes the seat back as soon as I turn the engine off. Then when the engine is turned back on it moves the seat back to where I had it.

I imagine they checked for that on her vehicle. Last one I had like that you could set at least 2(might have been more). i forget what happens when one gets in and moves seat without using the programmed ones in. Does it next time just revert back to the programmed one or you have to actually change to it back to the programmed one?

I wonder why DS friend called into work? She's obviously wasn't sick if she was having Danielle over.

Possibly because she didn't work day shift but another shift. Maybe DS was just asking her if she called off(if even that text meant that), cause she had told DS at another time she had a bunch of stuff to get done and was thinking of doing it Friday and taking day off. I don't know, just speculation of why.

So she could have the night off and they could have plans together? People call off work all the time when they aren't sick for other reasons for the most part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People sometimes call in sick, even if they aren't sick.

I don't recall the friend's job, but is it possible that in addition to her regular schedule, there are periods of time in which she might be on call (as needed). perhaps she had a number to call into to hear whether or not she would be needed. Just guessing.

I know there were 2 cars removed from the Oxford property. Does anyone know the makes or models of the vehicles?

I believe LE said during the press conference that the friend also tried calling DS, so she could have left voicemails saying some of those things.

What bothers me about these texts messages are there was no
where are you?
You were supposed to be here by now!
Call me asap

The first one was what 8:39
Then another the next day

Yes...and even more the fact that we never heard anything about what the toxicology reports said. Does anyone have an answer as to what happened in this case? EH, that is.

At a press conference DS mother emphasized the "recognizability" of her vehicle, all the mud! That in mind, I would be surprised if someone didn't recognize her exiting telegraph road, mainly ANY colleague. She is defined as bubbly, seemingly knows lots of people and has worked there for a long time. And it explains why they seem pretty sure she indeed left the lot at 5PM as opposed to being held hostage in the lot. Good chance someone leaving at the same time saw her out on telegraph road in that unforgettable car.

Here's where it gets interesting. Someone who recognizes her, stands a good chance of noticing a potential POI (i.e. SG) in the car. Good chance the SG is one of the most widely recognized employees. And if he saw someone recognize him (perhaps honk, wave on a Friday afternoon when everyone's excited to be getting home) he would be the most concern about an alibi, or changing the "last place seen" to somewhere else. This is a good reason to explain why he could have driven the car home.

The cat may hold the clue to why it is suspected she never entered the apartment. An underfed cat. An empty dish. Or a packed overnight bag which she forgot to take to work that morning.

But regarding the published texts. The photo of her phone. Well actually if you analyze it, it doesn't necessarily support anything in terms of who is sleeping at whose house... HOWEVER, I am concerned about the words the friend chose "are you alive..lol" or "are you dead..lol" (I forgot exactly how she wrote it). The reason I am concerned is what if DS said she had a stop, or conversation that had to be done prior to coming over. The friend (who could know who she had to meet for those minutes)knows DS doesn't like or is possibly afraid of that person. Ergo "ARE YOU STILL ALIVE...LOL"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ms.dizzydolores