MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine they checked for that on her vehicle. Last one I had like that you could set at least 2(might have been more). i forget what happens when one gets in and moves seat without using the programmed ones in. Does it next time just revert back to the programmed one or you have to actually change to it back to the programmed one?

If someone adjusts my seat that is not one of the preprogrammed settings it only returns to where that person left my seat. So good point!

I wonder if the drivers seat was in a position to suggest a taller/shorter person than DS last drove? I know it would be a stupid mistake for someone to make but it is possible. Anyway, maybe thats why they think someone else parked her Jeep?

Amazing how many times I've seen a perp make just such a mistake. Guess it's easy to overlook when they are in nervous frenzy to leave the vehicle. Going back to earlier thought -
The most significant thing I learned (or realized) in the last thread was that she did not park her car at her apt. Wow - that's major IMO, since it shows (without naming anyone) whomever took her mostly likely:

1)Knew her or had stalked her to know where she lived and her exact parking spot at her apt.

2)Was able to get her to give him a ride someplace where he was able to then able to get out of her car without a struggle (at least there's been no mention of signs of struggle inside her car).

3)Felt it was import to go through the trouble of driving he car pack to her apt and not just leave it anywhere, but park it in her parking spot so as to hide the fact his involvement began where she worked...

Important to note what I embolden - how would perp know her exact parking space? Not on her driver's license, not something a random perp taking her at work would know.... Also, why no sign of struggle inside car (kick marks, or even just scratches quietly left for LE to find etc) if she was taken peacefully? - was perp holding a gun or knife to her? How did he get her out of her car? If he took her from work using another vehicle, then wouldn't it be known her vehicle was in the MetLife parking lot for some time after 5pm... So he had to use her vehicle, no? Did he ask her for a ride someplace and she being the sweet soul she is took him, only to be forced to go someplace else?

I think LE has a very good idea of perp, but waiting for something before making arrest..

Someone asked if DS was hourly vs salary to determine if she punches a time clock. I'm salary. But I still have to punch in/out. Our employer stated it had something to do with insurance. For example if I was to get in car accident while running an errand on the company's time vs. that same car accident during my personal lunch hour. Of course Imean in terms of liability.

At a press conference DS mother emphasized the "recognizability" of her vehicle, all the mud! That in mind, I would be surprised if someone didn't recognize her exiting telegraph road, mainly ANY colleague. She is defined as bubbly, seemingly knows lots of people and has worked there for a long time. And it explains why they seem pretty sure she indeed left the lot at 5PM as opposed to being held hostage in the lot. Good chance someone leaving at the same time saw her out on telegraph road in that unforgettable car.

Here's where it gets interesting. Someone who recognizes her, stands a good chance of noticing a potential POI (i.e. SG) in the car. Good chance the SG is one of the most widely recognized employees. And if he saw someone recognize him (perhaps honk, wave on a Friday afternoon when everyone's excited to be getting home) he would be the most concern about an alibi, or changing the "last place seen" to somewhere else. This is a good reason to explain why he could have driven the car home.

The cat may hold the clue to why it is suspected she never entered the apartment. An underfed cat. An empty dish. Or a packed overnight bag which she forgot to take to work that morning.

But regarding the published texts. The photo of her phone. Well actually if you analyze it, it doesn't necessarily support anything in terms of who is sleeping at whose house... HOWEVER, I am concerned about the words the friend chose "are you alive..lol" or "are you dead..lol" (I forgot exactly how she wrote it). The reason I am concerned is what if DS said she had a stop, or conversation that had to be done prior to coming over. The friend (who could know who she had to meet for those minutes)knows DS doesn't like or is possibly afraid of that person. Ergo "ARE YOU STILL ALIVE...LOL"

I didn't think it was weird only bc I have said it among group texts with friends. Like where in the world are you? Are you alive? Hoping to just be joking bc you wouldn't assume right away something serious happened.

Sadly, I had texts just like that twice when my friends ended up getting stopped for drinking and driving. They obviously couldn't use their phones to contact me and never came home. I kept texting and calling them but figured they were out somewhere still or just not answering. Found out the next morning when one called me. The other one never called and finally it was almost 11am and his friends didn't know where he was either. Said they all left at the same time the night before. I called the local police station and there he was.

My point is I've been in the friend's situation before and although I was very worried, calling the police wasn't immediate bc it could have been anything. Maybe she did know where DS was stopping at through a phone call but I can relate to her texts unfortunately so don't feel it's anything telling. Although we all have our own experiences that create our thoughts and theories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So....HT not taken off the table???

attachment.php

iMessages are blue, but they can switch to green (traditional SMS text messages) when the phone is dead, turned off, or has bad service. Clearly not relevant to finding Danielle, but wanted to correct this. You turn this feature off so that the iMessage (blue) is delivered when the phone goes back on, or service improves.

Danielle's friend has a newer model iPhone- sent messages to non iPhone users are green, received are gray. This cannot be personalized on an iPhone unless it's jail broke.

What bothers me about these texts messages are there was no
where are you?
You were supposed to be here by now!
Call me asap

The first one was what 8:39
Then another the next day

I noticed too. That's the first thing I'd ask.

Here's a thought. A theory.

DS colleague spots her driving in her car down telegraph with the SG who she also recognizes. This leads police to SG who admits they were together and blames it on a flat tire. This could explain two things. First, why her mother asked about her disposition in the car. Second, why her family suspects her kind nature got her in this mess. At this point IF he told police he had never had a romantic relationship with her, the mattress becomes crucial to his story. If the tests came back positive for the DNA, he may have changed his story. I lied cuz of my marriage" The police don't have enough to prosecute him but they "know" he did it and now they are waiting for more evidence. Did someone say the removal of the mattress coincided with his wife returning to their house?
If so, maybe they had questions for her....

I wonder why DS friend called into work? She's obviously wasn't sick if she was having Danielle over.

Someone said the plans were made well in advance for the sleepover. And I guess that person knows the family so it's a reliable source. But there are a few things that strike me odd.

1. It seemed like DS waited to ask to leave early late in the day.
2. And it seemed the girlfriend asked to miss work late, that same day.
3. And it seemed the mom referred to it as an important "meeting".
4. And what some of you mention, she didn't have a bag packed.

For these reasons i question if something happened before DS left work that would help at getting more clues. Someone at her work had to know something. Her mother say she wore her heart on her sleeve. Please, if you work with her, think! Were there any hints of anything she may have been afraid of

Here's a thought. A theory.

DS colleague spots her driving in her car down telegraph with the SG who she also recognizes. This leads police to SG who admits they were together and blames it on a flat tire. This could explain two things. First, why her mother asked about her disposition in the car. Second, why her family suspects her kind nature got her in this mess. At this point IF he told police he had never had a romantic relationship with her, the mattress becomes crucial to his story. If the tests came back positive for the DNA, he may have changed his story. I lied cuz of my marriage" The police don't have enough to prosecute him but they "know" he did it and now they are waiting for more evidence. Did someone say the removal of the mattress coincided with his wife returning to their house?
If so, maybe they had questions for her....

Is it also possible that we have totally jumped the gun on him being the POI, instead of him maybe being a witness or wrong place at the wrong time? I still believe he is the guy...but what are the chances he and Dani were having an affair of some sorts and he was trying to keep it on the DL bc of the wife, which is why he lawyered up so fast and is refusing to talk. I wonder if he has a strong enough alibi for the rest of the night into the am. He still seems to have the support of his wife. Either she believes the story he's telling her or she's putting on an act .

Is it also possible that we have totally jumped the gun on him being the POI, instead of him maybe being a witness or wrong place at the wrong time? I still believe he is the guy...but what are the chances he and Dani were having an affair of some sorts and he was trying to keep it on the DL bc of the wife, which is why he lawyered up so fast and is refusing to talk. I wonder if he has a strong enough alibi for the rest of the night into the am. He still seems to have the support of his wife. Either she believes the story he's telling her or she's putting on an act .

How true about jumping the gun. A consensual or forced encounter on Oxford street and someone walks in on them. The perpetrator, a jealous mate even. the POI could be a woman. So many possibilities

I have a Samsung, and my colors are customized. Always is a strong word.

Yes I have an iPhone and sometimes my messages are green when I'm not texting through iMessage...you can switch to texting through regular text even if it's to another iPhone user

I believe LE said during the press conference that the friend also tried calling DS, so she could have left voicemails saying some of those things.

Additionally, Dani says 'let me know' as if they're half-made plans.

I've literally had the same thing just happen - a friend messaged me last night to ask if I wanted to grab a coffee today, I said sure and where/what time. She had something else to do first, so I said to just let me know when she's ready and then I didn't hear from her.

We haven't met up today as I hadn't heard from her (but I have made contact this evening!!), but it wasn't a huge concern to me because the plans weren't set in stone and... It just wasn't a concern to me!

Hindsight is an amazing thing. I think too much inference is being put on why the friend didn't raise the alarm sooner. For one, I bet she wishes she had. For two, I think this only becomes such a concern in retrospect. And for three, there's absolutely no suggestion from anyone that the friend is involved in some way so I'm not sure why this keeps being brought up as if it's key evidence...? I almost feel like it's pretty unfair on someone who probably feels just about as awful as they can feel in the first place.

Ok let's lay this to rest so we can move on...

https://www.techwalla.com/articles/...f-the-recipients-iphone-is-dead-or-turned-off

Messages sent from Apple's Messages app are either free iMessages or traditional SMS text messages. The messages appear blue when the recipient has an Apple device capable of receiving an iMessage and green when the recipient doesn't use an Apple device. IMessages appear blue even if the recipient's iPhone is dead or turned off.

It can also be green if you choose not to send through iMessage. My phone does this when I'm in Canada for some reason.

Any chance we can let the chat colors bubbles go....

Additionally, Dani says 'let me know' as if they're half-made plans.

I've literally had the same thing just happen - a friend messaged me last night to ask if I wanted to grab a coffee today, I said sure and where/what time. She had something else to do first, so I said to just let me know when she's ready and then I didn't hear from her.

We haven't met up today as I hadn't heard from her (but I have made contact this evening!!), but it wasn't a huge concern to me because the plans weren't set in stone and... It just wasn't a concern to me!

Hindsight is an amazing thing. I think too much inference is being put on why the friend didn't raise the alarm sooner. For one, I bet she wishes she had. For two, I think this only becomes such a concern in retrospect. And for three, there's absolutely no suggestion from anyone that the friend is involved in some way so I'm not sure why this keeps being brought up as if it's key evidence...? I almost feel like it's pretty unfair on someone who probably feels just about as awful as they can feel in the first place.

IMO the friend could not have prevented what happened, nor was the friend involved. I think some of us speculate the friend may have information which is hopefully aiding the police. As an example DS phones friend complaining about someone harassing her at work, or some guy who likes her is hanging out in the building. DS calls friend and they alter some schedules because DS needs to talk. This is the only reason I think most people would bring up that friend. They are curious if the timeline suggests there was something more than just a preplanned sleep over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme