MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does not mean he was not at the building on Dec 2nd. So your speculating, to not make confusion you should label it as speculation or JMO. Otherwise some will think your stating facts. And it's not a fact yet he was not at that building.

My bad. No, we don't know location of this guy on Dec. 2. We do know he worked there. He didn't work there at the time of her disappearance. I imagine as a former employee, he may have been fired or quit (how else do you become a former employee?) and for whatever reason, came to the attention of the police. Why? No one knows.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/larryma...ss-tracking-and-quantified-self/#12f137957a26

Honestly, I think they're coming up with new fun ways for people to be willingly tracked.

I have a Fitbit. It only tracks me with gps if I hit "run." Otherwise it tracks steps (and X steps equal X distance). That said, it does tell you how many steps you make per hour of you have it programmed that way. And it can track heartbeat. (Some models do different things.) So I am sure they would look at results (what she would normally view on her app) to see if anything could be garnered if she were swearing that night. It's pretty incredible how much technology reveals our actions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this for real? I've been stating repeatedly, even posted links, that he didn't work there any longer...

Please, read before hitting reply. Your quote is not what I wrote.

I edited it after rereading your comment but before seeing this awfully RUDE response. I would suggest that new users in this community see the TOS.

Can mod tell me if I can pist a MSM article that right now is unknown who it relates to?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

It's all for not if the battery dies (which last about a week, usually less) and if it isn't synced to a computer. I've had a fitbit and they are cool but they are also time intensive (for me anyways) and I basically gave up on using it.

I used mine for several months but haven't worn it recently. I would wear it on walks and when I used my treadmill. Mine didn't have GPS or heart rate but my family member and a few friends would share our steps for day info with each other daily. I wonder if she had FitBit buddies too.

Can mod tell me if I can post a MSM article that right now is unknown who it relates to, but a unknown person in burned car.

Can mod tell me if I can pist a MSM article that right now is unknown who it relates to?

I'm not a mod, but I don't think there's a rule against posting links to any MSM articles.

I edited it after rereading your comment but before seeing this awfully RUDE response. I would suggest that new users in this community see the TOS.

I'm sorry, it's just you type something out, someone misreads it, then everyone gets confused.

It's very important to read things thoroughly as these threads can get messy quick. I apologize for coming off as rude, but I felt it was more important that I correct the record before it started spinning off into who knows where.

Yes, it doesn't seem like it would only start recording the moment the crash happened. How would they know how fast you were going when you crashed? If it only recorded the moment you crashed, it would record that speed (probably a slower speed if you hit something). There's more ways we're being tracked all of the time, fit bits, watches, phones, cars, ect.

It depends if airbags are deployed. Airbags are involved also in all the monitoring the control modules are doing. In event they are deployed information is saved for a certain increment of time preceeding the crash. I haven't seen yet where everything the systems in a car monitor are saved. But events up to last time engine was shut off are I think. Also her Renegade may come with Bluetooth as standard. And there are apps you can get on your Android that you can monitor all that stuff your vehicle's computers are monitoring. Thise apps may save more info but not sure.

The building was bought by a different company around that time, speculation that maybe they started using another guard service. Also, a lot of people stop working for a company with being "disgruntled"....it seems like you're just assuming he was and are quoting it. If just you, yourself is saying that, then it's probably best not to use the quotes.

I know that once a crime was believed to have been committed they look for profiles of would-be suspects. They have a black book that they don't tell the general public about, as it's probably non-PC but it can be guaranteed cops have and will continue to develop leads in this manner.

All I'm stating is that we know for sure he didn't work there at the time she disappeared. People keep submitting theories that he followed her home, or maybe got a ride when the current circumstances don't place him at Metlife on Dec 2.

Most who have been following know that he hasn't worked in that building since October. That's not new news. LE also knew that he was no longer working there and they STILL found reason to search his home and take his mattress and cars.

Re the profiling: There are many TV programs dedicated to profiling, so that also is a widely known LE strategy. I don't think anyone would ever dispute that profiles are created. I just challenge the assumption that the ONLY reason this particular man's house was searched and stuff was taken was because he fit a profile and was acquainted with her. That seems just as big of an assumption to make as assuming with no doubt that he murdered the victim single-handedly. IMO!

Did a bit of research on this, and I found this document:

https://www.nhtsa.gov/DOT/NHTSA/Rulemaking/Rules/Associated Files/EDR_QAs_11Aug2006.pdf

I've included Paragraph 2 of the above-referenced document:

What is the difference between an EDR and a “black box”? “EDR” is the term NHTSA has coined to refer to the device commonly installed on motor vehicles to record vehicle technical data for a brief period of time in the event of an accident. In contrast, airplanes, trains, and ships use sophisticated recording devices, known as black boxes,that record data continuously throughout the operation of the vehicle, capture much more data than EDRs, and, in some cases, can record sound.

BBM

I've found a second article that I am enclosing as well for a reference guide: http://www.crashforensics.com/automobiledatarecorders.cfm

The "crashforensics" article has the following regarding ECM's/EDR's:

These ECMs, when equipped with an Event Data Recorder (EDR) function, are often referred to as a "Black Box." Although, these ECMs are not a "Black Box", in the true sense of the term, this descriptor helps simplify the explanation of this device. These ECMs with an EDR function historically have not provided large amounts of data recorded over long periods of time and often only provide crash acceleration data. However, some do store pre-crash data including Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) data for a period of five to twenty seconds before an impact.

BBM

Obviously, I could be completely wrong on this, but it doesn't make sense to me for automobile manufacturers to put a highly-functional EDR in vehicles, such as the ones found in aircraft--the cost would be too high.

I apologize if this question has been raised before (I've perused most of the postings in these threads), but did Dani's car have GPS? If so, I would think those records would be the first things LE would want to view.

Ha ! We've been reading at the same sites ! I have never given a second thought to what data is recorded by a car's computers. It does seem possible that, with some triangulation with other stored data, 5 - 20 sec of data from the EDR would be enough to figure out when the vehicle was last driven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay