MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I hope this doesn't sound creepy to ask lol but I've seen quite a few locals say they have driven past or around the parking lot of metlife, I've seen the video someone took to show the parking lot

Has anyone driven in the parking lot around the time frame she would of been leaving to see if it looked like people seem to be coming and going or if it's empty? Just to get an idea of if a person could be taken without others noticing.
I know that it's not going to give a perfect picture of the parking lots activity on the specific day but it might give a general idea on if it's possible for her to be taken forcefully without anyone noticing. If it's usually active, it lends more credence to the theory of her knowing the person

Just a thought. It's only 8pm here, so probably a dumb thought, I'm still groggy.

Poster AtomicAngela, as of now it's #423 page 29. She lives in the same apt complex and posted on this.

I know giving the SG a ride has been discussed a lot but this quote (below) gives me hope that they KNOW that to be a fact. That said, we still don't know how he came into play initially.* I'm stuck on the theory he was actively stalking her. I just cannot come up with another theory that fits into place.

Quote--
Stislicki, a Redford Union High School graduate, is the type of person to give someone in need a ride or otherwise help them, her father said, and he hopes "her generosity and giving was not her final undoing."

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2016/12/search_for_missing_farmington.html

This is why I believe she gave someone a ride home. It was a very straight forward comment her dad made and not the usual comment that a parent would make about a missing child. ML parking lot no doubt had people in the lot. 5pm on a Friday in a lot that size... unless everyone was texting looking down at their phone someone had to notice something or it didn't occur in the parking lot but on the way home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought I was responding to the person that posted not liking being tracked with all the new technology. I think I would want my child to have the most updated apps like that after losing my daughter.

Note to everyone, can you please use Reply With Quote so we know who you are responding to?

I thought I was responding to the person that posted not liking being tracked with all the new technology. I think I would want my child to have the most updated apps like that after losing my daughter.

Unfortunately, you know first hand that your life is more important than worrying about being tracked.

Note to everyone, can you please use Reply With Quote so we know who you are responding to?

Thanks I thought I was. My eyes are bad. I need to get on my computer as can see much better. Thanks for bringing this up.

This is why I believe she gave someone a ride home. It was a very straight forward comment her dad made and not the usual comment that a parent would make about a missing child. ML parking lot no doubt had people in the lot. 5pm on a Friday in a lot that size... unless everyone was texting looking down at their phone someone had to notice something or it didn't occur in the parking lot but on the way home.

I posted this the other day but I'm really creeped out by it so I'm going to post again. On Sunday, in Detroit, around 10:30AM in a CVS parking lot, this exact scenerio played out and a girl stopped to help a man who was seemingly having car issues and he forced her into her car at gunpoint and made her drive to an abandoned house where he raped her. She lived, so that's good, but they still haven't caught him yet... even though you'd assume there'd be cameras and other customers in the CVS lot right off Woodward at midmorning on a Sunday, right across from a Catholic Cathedral. It's pretty scary, really.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/woman-kidnapped-from-cvs-parking-lot-assaulted

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ops-seek-suspect-alleged-rape-woman/96331782/

How if it helps solve the case?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Well, they aren't MY rules. I enjoy this site so I follow them. There are plenty of sites that allow everything and the kitchen sink. But this one keeps the chaos and craziness out because of the mods. That to me is well worth playing by the rules and reading on my own and speculating with friends outside of the thread....just my opinion.

I posted this the other day but I'm really creeped out by it so I'm going to post again. On Sunday, in Detroit, around 10:30AM in a CVS parking lot, this exact scenerio played out and a girl stopped to help a man who was seemingly having car issues and he forced her into her car at gunpoint and made her drive to an abandoned house where he raped her. She lived, so that's good, but they still haven't caught him yet... even though you'd assume there'd be cameras and other customers in the CVS lot right off Woodward at midmorning on a Sunday, right across from a Catholic Cathedral. It's pretty scary, really.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/woman-kidnapped-from-cvs-parking-lot-assaulted

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ops-seek-suspect-alleged-rape-woman/96331782/

That is very scary. Thankfully she survived, but she'll likely never be the same. Male predators often use cars to gain prey. I've seen numerous cases where they exploit a woman's vulnerability when she has car trouble, a few where they created the car trouble, and they can feign car problems themselves. However you slice it, it puts the woman in a vulnerable position. So many women have been socialized to always be nice so men use that too.

I absolutely agree. I think there was a camera shot or a witness that observed this happening. I absolutely believe she gave someone a ride.

That LE believes Danielle did not park her vehicle there is something I find strange. There is no telling what the logic is behind that tactic (But criminals don't always act in a logical manner and they do make dumb mistakes as well.) Unless, as someone pointed out earlier that the abductor got her address off the drivers license, they are leaving an important clue - whoever did this knew her well enough to know where she lived. I have many co-workers, but over the past 15 years I've only been to the residence of three of them. I'm a member of a group where we all share a similar interest and even though we meet on occasion of that interest I don't know where a single one of them lives. I would have tried some parking lot somewhere unrelated to me or the victim.

I think he (SG)left her car there because it he were seen in any way there could at least be some sort of explanation on his part. It would be weak but he can offer some excuse as to why his DNA might be in the car. Also why they might have been seen together. Even why he was driving her car. Again it would be weak but he could throw it out there. But if he stashed the car in Detroit or a park and ride no way for any reasoning. He would have a hard time not looking totally off.

I love this site. I do believe that many of us " newbies" were confused on the rules. For weeks SG was FG and it was allowed and not deleted even though the name was discovered through sleuthing other sites. So finding a name through non MSm sites is ok but then anything connected to that named person is against the rules? I feel there was a grey area allowed and many of us were confused after it was not allowed.

I think the Mods merely caught up as to what was being posted. Given the time of year folks are busy. Heck I have been around for a bit and still get confused lol

I love this site. I do believe that many of us " newbies" were confused on the rules. For weeks SG was FG and it was allowed and not deleted even though the name was discovered through sleuthing other sites. So finding a name through non MSm sites is ok but then anything connected to that named person is against the rules? I feel there was a grey area allowed and many of us were confused after it was not allowed.

Yes, mods were being gracious with the use of name initials, I'm not sure there is a problem with them still. The majority of people began using SG because there is no POI named but a SG was discussed in MSM therefore fair game for theories.

In the interest of purity most of us switched because we can't ever be sure there wasn't someone else living, visiting etc the home.

Even if we believe the SG got a ride home from Dani, there is no telling who was in the home when she arrived.

So, old timers like to stick to facts in here. The fact is We have no named person, just a ghost called SG who may or may not have anything to do with her disappearance. Make sense?

Quite honestly, the TOS is well written and crystal clear in what's allowed or not. I encourage newbies to read it a few times and refer back to it, it really is the Bible in here.

Yes, mods were being gracious with the use of name initials, I'm not sure there is a problem with them still. The majority of people began using SG because there is no POI named but a SG was discussed in MSM therefore fair game for theories.

In the interest of purity most of us switched because we can't ever be sure there wasn't someone else living, visiting etc the home.

Even if we believe the SG got a ride home from Dani, there is no telling who was in the home when she arrived.

So, old timers like to stick to facts in here. The fact is We have no named person, just a ghost called SG who may or may not have anything to do with her disappearance. Make sense?

Quite honestly, the TOS is well written and crystal clear in what's allowed or not. I encourage newbies to read it a few times and refer back to it, it really is the Bible in here.

Thank you. I have read it but will do so again. Appreciate the "push" to re read.

Thank you. I have read it but will do so again. Appreciate the "push" to re read.

lol I still read it after 10 years because sometimes I'm not sure how much to push the envelope.....

lol I still read it after 10 years because sometimes I'm not sure how much to push the envelope.....

Yes a good reminder for me... I tend to push the envelope daily in my life.;)

I guess I will not post the pic here then? I am too confused by the rules, even though I have read them.

I will say that in my opinion, I think DS and the SG may have had a similar interest/hobby and knew each other outside of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BootsMinor