MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems as though posts were deleted today so there might not be as many as usual. Jmo

Whoa lots of posts deleted or edited today. Something happening soon, I can feel it. <3 Justice for you, Dani! Please, please let this be the week there is justice served for Danielle. We love you, Danielle. <3 <3 Hey perp, the boys(and women) in blue are comin' for ya!

Trying to keep this on track and within forum rules.

My opinion only.

MSM gave address of Berkley house searched. In the digital age, once you have an address, owners names come pretty easy. I assume most kept it to simple SM searches to see photos and learn more about who lives there. I highly suspect (just my opinion) that some went beyond silent sleuthing and could have sent friend requests, messages or even harassed SM friends of the potential homeowner.

If I were in such a position I would lock down my accounts too.

Again, my opinion and theory only.

Oh, I am not surprised anyone locked their SM accounts. I am actually more surprised that they stayed up as long as they did.

I asked the same thing. They PMd me saying they know from reddit. It says "former member" under their name now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reddit is considered to be SM, so what goes on there is not allowed here. Nor is what someone pms you that is considered rumor because it's from SM. This stuff is what gets posts deleted.

Not lecturing or anything just giving you a heads up.

Holcene - I cannot recall how close you are to Danielle's family - but I do hope you know that many are praying for you all. I cannot imagine the hell you are all going though. Thank you for continuing to come to WS and give us insight on who Danielle is.

I do have a question when it comes to TOS..we are allowed to post our own theories or "IMO"'s, but if we get a theory based on something we have read in an alternate site, how is that not allowed to be discussed as an alternate theory, as long as it is stated as OPINION and not fact, and not outing names? I think there is plenty to be question when it comes to a second hand source via R, FB, ect, but at the end of the day, how is it much different than our own theories here..with the exception of someone else thinking the same (just not on WS). I'm wondering where we are allowed to draw the line on getting ideas else where and adding on and bring them here.

ETA: all the local media coverage has been from unnamed sources (at least most of the details) not disrespecting the rules, mods, or anyone here, but isn't that in retrospect what we are trying to do here?

Whatever brings Dani home and her and her family justice..

I also think Holcene deserves a big virtual hug. Thank you for continuing to contribute here. Just know that many people are keeping DS in their thoughts and prayers. I've been silently reading this thread ( I don't have any facts to contribute so figured it was best to just read from afar instead of talking about something I didn't have knowledge of)

I do have a question when it comes to TOS..we are allowed to post our own theories or "IMO"'s, but if we get a theory based on something we have read in an alternate site, how is that not allowed to be discussed as an alternate theory, as long as it is stated as OPINION and not fact, and not outing names? I think there is plenty to be question when it comes to a second hand source via R, FB, ect, but at the end of the day, how is it much different than our own theories here..with the exception of someone else thinking the same (just not on WS). I'm wondering where we are allowed to draw the line on getting ideas else where and adding on and bring them here.

ETA: all the local media coverage has been from unnamed sources (at least most of the details) not disrespecting the rules, mods, or anyone here, but isn't that in retrospect what we are trying to do here?

Referencing specific SM sites, outright quoting them, posting info from them as fact is against TOS.

I'll defer to a mod or those with much more experience, however, if I read a theory elsewhere on SM, AND it was at least plausible given the few true facts we have, I would post it as such (without quoting or mentioning site). Similar to if I was discussing the case with a friend and they posed an interesting theory, I'd run here to share and see what others thought.

I think we get into trouble when we state things as facts or try to reference back to non MSM sites or sources.

No expert on this, but I stick to when in doubt pm a Mod if your not sure what you can post. I've done it before, very helpful.

A theory based on something from elsewhere would not be, well I heard over on SM, that so and so did this or I was pm'd and so and so said it was fact they saw someone post it on SM.

Choice of wording is important, theory's are your opinion, never fact. Rumors heard elsewhere are not fact. Facts have to come from places allowed by TOS here.

We just need to be highly logical, look past extraneous detail, and perceive clearly that which others overlook.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If you simply read the actual TOS it answers your question.

WDIV 4 just did a short piece by Karen Drew local 4 defenders. Pretty positive it's just a repeat. Looked like the same bit they did right before the vigil as they mentioned the upcoming vigil Jan 12th. Nothing new on it, but at least they seem to be staying with it.

Hey it is that time again I guess....here's what we know, here's what we can discuss in here.....if it isn't supported by facts it doesn't come in....

MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

Here is a timeline of facts I've compiled from various news articles. I'm sure there may be some information I've missed, but I've tried to be as comprehensive as possible while sticking ONLY to information obtained thru the mainstream media.

Wearing: Blue Eddie Bauer jacket, blue jeans, black zip up shirt, and burgundy boots

Physical Description: 5'5&quot;, 123 pounds, with wavy brown medium-length hair

Tattoos:

Koi fish - hip

Constellation - shoulder

Phoenix - lower left back

Candy, peanuts, and popcorn - foot

Danielle was last seen leaving work at Metlife in Southfield, Michigan and her Jeep Renegade was found parked outside of her apartment building (Independence Green Apartments in the area of Halsted &amp; Grand River) around 6 pm on Saturday, December 3rd.

Her vehicle was discovered locked, and her purse, wallet, ID, and credit cards were found inside it.

Her keys and cell phone are missing.

At 7 pm on Friday evening, all calls were being sent directly to voicemail.

Per clickondetroit.com,

&quot;[Danielle's] vehicle was left at her home in the area of Halsted and Grand River in Farmington Hills even though she was last seen in Southfield.&quot;

Per freep.com,

&quot; last seen leaving work at about 5 pm Friday in the area of 10 Mile &amp; Telegraph in Southfield, Farmington Hills police Lt. Jeff King said. She was last seen driving her vehicle.&quot;

On 12/6/2016, DS' family offered a $10,000 reward for information leading them to the 28 year old.

[URL=&quot;[url]http://wxyz.com/news/reward-offered-to-help-find-missing-farmington-hills-woman]Per
WXYZ.com

Article dated 12/5/2016: LE stated &quot;the reason she is missing is not the issue. Her safety is the concern.&quot;

Article on detroit.cbslocal.com dated 12/7/2016:

Investigators request information from anyone who may have seen:

*DS and/or her jeep leaving the Metlife office parking lot on December 2nd

*DS and/or jeep arriving at her apartment complex between 5 pm on 12/2 and 6 pm on 12/3

*DS at any time between 5 pm on 12/2 and 6 pm on 12/3

Article dated 12/13/2016:

Family fears foul play and believe DS was abducted after leaving work

Per Detroit News article

Danielle had asked to leave work earlier than scheduled and had plans to meet up with a longtime female friend.

Per Huffington Post article titled &quot;Danielle Stislicki's Family Fears Foul Play in Metlife Employee's Disappearance:

- DS planned to stop at her Farmington Hills residence before meeting up with her best friend for dinner

- Her friend assumed she had gone to sleep after work when she didn't show

- DS also failed to show for the start of her 8 am shift at Metlife on Saturday morning

- All calls went to voicemail and texts were unanswered

- The lack of communication from DS prompted her friend to check on her. When knocks on her door went unanswered, her friend contacted DS' parents

- Her parents contacted LE after driving to her apartment and finding her car locked with all of her personal belongings in it

- The only items known to be missing are her cell phone, keys, and the clothes Danielle wore to work on December 2nd

- The entire grounds at her apartment complex were searched including buildings, basements, and grounds

- Wooded areas were also searched

- K-9 units and helicopters assisted in the search

- LE has not found any evidence of a struggle at her apartment

- A candlelight vigil was held on 12/10/2016 at the Metlife office building and several hundred people were in attendance

- Investigators are seeking information from anyone who may have seen or found Danielle's keychain with a yellow and green smiley face charm and two keys, as well as her Samsung Galaxy Core Prime cell phone in a rose colored case

- Metlife is offering a $50,000 reward for information that leads to the safe return of Danielle and the arrest and prosecution of whoever is responsible for her disappearance

- Independence Green Apartments is also offering $50,000

- A account was set up by a family friend and has reached more than $25,000, which brings the combined reward total to approximately $125,000

Article dated 12/19/2016:

LE issued statement saying they believed Danielle was the victim of a crime

WXYZ.com article dated 12/26/2016:

LE says they've been collecting evidence at numerous locations and tips they've received have been valuable

Per Fox News article titled &quot;Security Guard's Home Searched In Hunt For Missing Michigan Woman&quot; dated 1/6/2017:

- The home of a security guard who worked at the Metlife building where Danielle worked has been searched

- The security guard worked at the building until October of 2016 and is acquainted with Danielle

- LE is running DNA tests on a mattress seized from the home

- &quot;Evidence and information&quot; led LE to believe the security guard knows Danielle

- LE believe Danielle was abducted after leaving work and do not believe that she drove her car to the apartment complex

- Forensic testing is being conducted on 3 vehicles, including Danielle's vehicle

- The security guard has not been named as an official suspect or person of interest in the case

- Danielle was last spotted leaving work around 5 pm but LE says they do not have surveillance video of her walking to her vehicle

- Danielle's mother also works at Metlife but she was not in the building on the day her daughter disappeared

- 12 agencies, including the FBI, are assisting in the search

Per Fox2News,

Neighbors say LE has been to the Berkley residence several times over the past few weeks

Article dated 1/11/2017:

Senator Judy Emmons will join local leaders, LE officials, and concerned citizens for a vigial in an effort to help raise awareness of Danielle Stislicki. The vigil will be held at 7 pm on Thursday 1/12/2017 at Hubert-Fortiers-O'Grady VFW Post 345 hall located at 27345 Schoolcraft in Redford Township.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...share_fid=730&share_type=t&share_pid=13064283

Bumping to stay on track....

I actually don't know about that but I'm fairly certain AtomicAngela has addressed it a few times now. Wish I could recall what she said about it, <modsnip>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parking is $15 a month. It does not guarantee you a spot which lots of residents take issue with. Many residents have "their" spot but it's not actually reserved. IGA did have reserved spots for awhile but they have since done away with them. You could pay $30 a month for a sign at your parking space similar to a handicap parking sign which said you would be towed if you were not paying to rent it. The numbers on the sign did not match the apartment number so to the casual observer, there is no way to link a sign to a specific apartment (i.e. Parking sign 185 is not at the building that has apartment 185). If you have a reserved parking spot, it's because you were grandfathered in before they got rid of the program. From all of the pictures of Danielle's Jeep parked outside of her apartment, her car is not parked in a space with a sign therefore if it is "her" space, it's most likely because of neighbor loyalty.

Did the mods address why "found safe" is showing on the WS thread for Dani on Tapatalk? I see they deleted the posta about it, but it is still there. weird

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thank you all for your input!

I know that some "sources", "opinions", and "facts" posted else where may not be credible and incredibly intangible as far as real evidence goes, just think it doesn't hurt to listen elsewhere for ideas as to what have happened, and maybe someone, somewhere can turn these puzzle pieces into something substantial.

I never want to jump on LE's toes, and ruin the hard work they have put in by compromising information out there that shouldn't have been told in the first place. On the other hand, we live in a SM obsessed world, and we are all entitled to our own thoughts. Hoping there can be some sort of collective involvement to bring this girl home!

(Sorry for the run on sentences)

Just trying to explore all and any options.

jdj, that's my point.

At night, her spot would be open. The others would be taken.
During the day, her spot would be open. There is a higher likelihood the others would not be taken.

Not necessarily. I came home tonight and someone is in "my" spot. I looked at "their" spot and a random vehicle is there, probably someone visiting. The parking here is a free for all for people who just move in or visit or don't care about neighborly niceness. I don't know what her neighbors are like, they might not have the same unspoken rules my building has about what cars park where. I still maintain that if she did not drive her own vehicle back, coincidence led to that particular spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!