MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I will say about Dani's case that is different is the fact that she was reported missing very quickly to her last known whereabouts. This gives police a huge jumping off point to track her down. It wasn't like she slipped under the radar and then people started asking questions. No, she was in contact with a friend within an hour or two of her disappearance.

Add to that, the reward, the viral media campaign and the sheer amount of public interest, and I feel her case is an exception to the rules when it comes to a MP case.

I disagree that 26 hours later is "quickly".

So if every resident has a preferred spot.

Dani's address on whitepages is correct. The address on her license up to date.

Wouldn't that both leave her preferred spot open and make it easier for the perp to park there?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yes, in the theory that all other spaces were taken, but chances are at that time, there would have been quite a few empty spots with people still being at work and such.

Yes there are chances other residents would be gone when the car's returned.

The best opportunity for all residents to be there when the car is returned is at night. All the residents park in their normal spot except for Dani.

If perp returns the car midday Saturday, people are out and about. They could very well have stalked her. But they may not have as well. And could have parked in another resident's spot.

Yes there are chances other residents would be gone when the car's returned.

The best opportunity for all residents to be there when the car is returned is at night. All the residents park in their normal spot except for Dani.

If perp returns the car midday Saturday, people are out and about. They could very well have stalked her. But they may not have as well. And could have parked in another resident's spot.

But if returned late night her spot would most likely be open....it's all about the timing...which unfortunately I wish we knew....

In thread #3 post #575 AA talks somewhat about the parking spots at IG.

Hi everyone.

Please stop the personalization.

If you disagree with someone, please do so in a civil manner. Otherwise just scroll and roll or utilize the ignore feature.

Websleuths is a fact-based forum. Speculation is fine, but must be based on known facts. If you state something as fact, you must provide a link to an approved source to back it up.

Please post responsibly and respectfully.

Failure to do so may result in a loss of posting privileges.

:tyou:

jdj, that's my point.

At night, her spot would be open. The others would be taken.
During the day, her spot would be open. There is a higher likelihood the others would not be taken.

The SG was being harassed the second his name leaked. I am certain that his wife was as well.

How do you know that? You keep making statements about the SG like you know him, do you? His wife has kept hers up though and just now deactivated it now that something else has been brought up. After what I saw yesterday I was thinking hers would be deactivated soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Believe she had to pay an extra amount in rent for her parking spot.... Perhaps our verified insider can clear this up..

ETA - $14 per month pops into my head, but don't know... Also spots do not have names on them... Interesting too, perp had to know the apt parking lot did not have surveillance....

ETA - 90% sure LE has there man, but in no rush to arrest since waiting either to locate her or for something more...

Also, going back to what wrote, LE's interest in locating key chain fits in with if there was nothing in car to indicate something was wrong, she may have dropped the keys without perp knowing it to mark place where she was taken from care...

A review online says they pay like 15 for parking just to park in their own complex.

jdj, that's my point.

During the day, her spot would be open. There is a higher likelihood the others would not be taken.

It took me a couple reads to "get" this; I never claimed to be the sharpest tool in the shed. But I see your point: the probability of her spot being open at night when others are taken is relatively higher than during the day, since many spots would be open because people would have gone to work. Therefore, the chance that the driver would pick her spot to park in at night, just by chance alone, is higher than if the car were parked during the day, when there could have been any number of open spots near the front entrance of her building.

jdj, that's my point.

Yep I was agreeing with you! :)

It took me a couple reads to "get" this; I never claimed to be the sharpest tool in the shed. But I see your point: the probability of her spot being open at night when others are taken is relatively higher than during the day, since many spots would be open because people would have gone to work. Therefore, the chance that the driver would pick her spot to park in at night, just by chance alone, is higher than if the car were parked during the day, when there could have been any number of open spots near the front entrance of her building.

There was lots of open spots all over at 530 this past Friday

My bad. No, we don't know location of this guy on Dec. 2. We do know he worked there. He didn't work there at the time of her disappearance. I imagine as a former employee, he may have been fired or quit (how else do you become a former employee?) and for whatever reason, came to the attention of the police. Why? No one knows.

Well we do know LE searched the Berkley property twice, where SG lives or has lived in the past. We know SG worked at the building where MetLife operates out of until October 2016. We do know the building MetLife does business out of and where DS works was sold in October. Speculation: new owners equals new security, or maybe no security? Let's ponder the last thought: maybe no security. Well, pure speculation and one of my favorite smarty quotes "It doesn't take a rocket scientist" to figure out SG and DS may know each other from working at the MetLife building and if LE is searching the Berkley property and only that property, maybe SG was with DS around the time of her disappearance Dec 2nd, 2016.

There was lots of open spots all over at 530 this past Friday

Ps they may have just picked the open closest to the door

True. It depends on the circumstances. If perp returned the car without DS involvement, my guess is that it was in the middle of the night. With her, closer to that 5:30 time.

Today's a nice day. I might just go snoop around Heritage Park.

Ps they may have just picked the open closest to the door

Lol You need to drive through at 3 am to see how many empty spots there are! 🍿

I think he may have used some kind of a ruse to get into her car, but he may have gotten her under his control very quickly. What I keep coming back to is, why wouldn't she let her friend know that she was doing--that she was going to be delayed. It may be that the SG didn't let her. He may have initially lied and told her he lived near IGA (or needed a ride in that general direction), but then once he was in her car, he may have pulled a gun and forced Dani to drive to Berkley.

I believe LE at least initially suspected DS ended up at SGs house. This is made clear by the neighbor interview that discussed what LE asked. LE may still believe this. They presumably now have evidence that does or doesn't support this from cell data alone.

I think that if DS ended up at SGs house it wasn't consensual. She and her friend had plans that involved DS getting the OK leave work early. The friend called in to work. The trip from MetLife to 2910 Oxford St in Berkley and then back to IGA before going to the friend's would take a significant amount of time during rush hour. I agree, if DS were going to delay her arrival at the friend's by at least 1 hr, she would have let her friend know. This type of change would sacrifice the specific gains in time that they had discussed and made efforts towards. A kindhearted person might agree to driving to the SGs, but they would let the effected party know about this change.

DS may have agreed to a request for help of some sort but I no longer believe this could have been offering to drive to SGs house.

Steelman's map:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...U&ll=42.46332600570366,-83.2969665180176&z=11

Lol You need to drive through at 3 am to see how many empty spots there are! [emoji897]

Lol I'm really about it. My husbands gonna be like what?!

Lol I'm really about it. My husbands gonna be like what?!

I'll take the 4am slot, just in case they gave it extra time waiting on Friday night people getting home from out having fun. My husband will be like what to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Littlebit62