MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take the 4am slot, just in case they gave it extra time waiting on Friday night people getting home from out having fun. My husband will be like what to.

Be careful please!

I was just expressing doubt that the Security Guard was ever anything than some old fashioned police work where there were little actual leads to go off of. Also, if the SG had a record, even with just minors/misdemeanors, it makes it that much easier to sign off a warrant to search his home.

I'm simply being skeptical of his involvement. To many things don't add up for me to think the case would be solved that easily. I have noticed he invoking his 5A rights and lawyered up. But to me, that says nothing other than he's smart and knows his rights. If it were me, I wouldn't talk to the police either.

As for crhedBngr, cars now record 15 data points continuously according to the various articles posted previously in this thread ( http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/.../26/keep-your-car-black-box-private/20609035/ ). The document you linked is from 2006. I believe the latest regulations were for cars made after 2014. I think Dani's car makes that cut.

Thank you for that.

does anyone remember the date Dani stated she was going back to work in the office? I believe she made reference to it on Ig, but I can't remember the post. I think it was sometime in August. We know SG stopped working at the MetLife building in October (not sure if this was st the beginning or end, if anyone can clarify that). So that gives them, what, around two months of knowing each other? At first I kind of them having a relationship of chatting daily and small talk and slowly getti to know each other, but thinking about it now, it's hard to believe a substantial relationship (even platonic) could evolve from so little interaction. We have a security guard that I see daily in the am and pm, and I'm usually rushing into work and rushing out, especially if I have plans. I think this would give the SG plenty of time to build an attraction to her because he is stuck working there with nothing to do, and his job is for lack of better terms, is to watch and observe employees and visitors of the building. He could've been studying her every move in those few months; where she parked, who she left with, time she normally left, if she was always in her phone, ect. For him, that two months could've given him a perfect amount of information to make his move in her. But the more I think about it, I have a hard time believing he was anything more than just a security guard to her, that maybe she occasionally said by to from time to time.

I'm not sure where this really fits in or how this could be of help, but my perspective on any relationship that could've been going on has changed in my mind.

Does LE have to declare a missing person a victim of a crime before they can access phone and bank records. I should know this but?

I walked a good part of it last week, but didn't get deep into the "woods" or shoreline. If anything it would be nice to get some fresh air

Today's a nice day. I might just go snoop around Heritage Park.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I've been wondering are we positive this SG worked at the current building ever? Metlife moved into this building in october, is it possible that since we already know the SG are provided by a company through the building and not metlife that he worked with danielle for a short time at the building they were in prior to moving to the Raleigh office building in October? Since they said he stopped working at the same place as danielle in October and we know metlife moved to the new, current location in october, it would make sense to me that he was SG for the location prior to this one.
But that would make it even more odd if he showed up at this new metlife location (as far as possibly explaining a reason for being there to DS)

I've been wondering are we positive this SG worked at the current building ever? Metlife moved into this building in october, is it possible that since we already know the SG are provided by a company through the building and not metlife that he worked with danielle for a short time at the building they were in prior to moving to the Raleigh office building in October? Since they said he stopped working at the same place as danielle in October and we know metlife moved to the new, current location in october, it would make sense to me that he was SG for the location prior to this one.
But that would make it even more odd if he showed up at this new metlife location (as far as possibly explaining a reason for being there to DS)

I could be wrong, but I thought it was stated he worked there until October. There being the current location.

I could be wrong, but I thought it was stated he worked there until October. There being the current location.

Ok, thanks :) i figured it was probably silly ,I just figured I'd throw it out there since they moved in october as well.

I wish I could remember which thread I saw this on but someone had mentioned that the security guards are employed by the building. That means they might of only had a few weeks of working at the same location if the person who said the security didn't move with metlife was correct.

Ok, thanks :) i figured it was probably silly ,I just figured I'd throw it out there since they moved in october as well.

I wish I could remember which thread I saw this on but someone had mentioned that the security guards are employed by the building. That means they might of only had a few weeks of working at the same location if the person who said the security didn't move with metlife was correct.

I
think it's quite possible he didn't work at the Raleigh building. They never said he worked security at the building, just that he worked for ML correct? I think it still leaves the option open that he might not have worked there. And it's also possible the contract through the security company could have overlapped the transition to the new building. I would imagine it would take a few days to move from one location to the other. And like you mentioned, the building provides security, so it seems to me that a SG would stay with the building rather than move with a specific company. But that's just my $.02.

I'll take the 4am slot, just in case they gave it extra time waiting on Friday night people getting home from out having fun. My husband will be like what to.

I can take any shift. My husband has already declared he won't get his real wife back until this is solved .:loveyou:

But if returned late night her spot would most likely be open....it's all about the timing...which unfortunately I wish we knew....

But I don't know if that's necessarily true, which is my point. LE specifically called the spot "a normal parking spot" for that building, which is why I was pointing it out. Sure, it would be less coincidental if all the spots were full and much easier for someone other than DS to put her car in the right spot but... if it's what the cops would consider to be a normal spot for someone parking at her building to park in, he really might have just randomly picked a spot that aligned with her habits by looking at her address on her license. It's not that far of a stretch that he might've "accidentally parked in the right spot," so to speak.

Agree that a timeline would be so much more helpful.

I
think it's quite possible he didn't work at the Raleigh building. They never said he worked security at the building, just that he worked for ML correct? I think it still leaves the option open that he might not have worked there. And it's also possible the contract through the security company could have overlapped the transition to the new building. I would imagine it would take a few days to move from one location to the other. And like you mentioned, the building provides security, so it seems to me that a SG would stay with the building rather than move with a specific company. But that's just my $.02.
I agree it's possible..and it just seems to be such a small time frame for them to become acquainted if he left the building the same month metlife moved in. I recall someone posting an article that stated the date metlife moved from their old office to the new building, I've been trying to look through the old threads but haven't been able to look through everything because my Internet keeps going out, I would of sworn it was around the 2nd half of October though.

I agree with all theories regarding parking. Just a heightened possibility I believe with those thoughts from earlier. Hopefully moves the needle ever so slightly.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Is there a mod. around-can I post a pic of DS (that has been cropped) to protect the privacy of the other person?

Is there a mod. around-can I post a pic of DS (that has been cropped) to protect the privacy of the other person?

From Forum Rules (BBM)

• Do not link to an individual’s social media unless that individual is a case player (Victim or named Suspect/Person of Interest). You may link to the official social media pages of mainstream media and law enforcement agencies. Additional social media rules are can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member