Identified! MI - Detroit, WhtFem UP8272, 18-20, in garbage dump, recent childbirth, Feb'87 - n/a

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for sharing that. I wonder why they shelved the video series.

Thanks for posting the pie charts!

These are so very interesting to me, I'm Irish-Scot-Welsh to the point that 23&Me correctly indicated counties of my ancestors. North Atlantic for me.

Still wondering if one relative will be this lady's baby....

JMHO YMMV LRR

I wonder if they have found the identity of both Harper Jane Doe as well as that of her killer(s), as was the case with Anita Piteau. Of course, COVID has slowed things down in regards to contacting and confirming identity in person with the family, which DNA Doe Project had mentioned before. I sincerely hope they have found the killer's identity as well so they can be brought to justice.

I wonder if they have found the identity of both Harper Jane Doe as well as that of her killer(s), as was the case with Anita Piteau. Of course, COVID has slowed things down in regards to contacting and confirming identity in person with the family, which DNA Doe Project had mentioned before. I sincerely hope they have found the killer's identity as well so they can be brought to justice.
Margaret did mention that travel restrictions had been holding a few confirmations off. I wonder if that might be with regard to international travel (perhaps she was Canadian)? I'm not aware if there are any restrictions on travel within the US, though perhaps it could be a restriction on business related travel for the department itself. Just my speculation, of course.

Margaret did mention that travel restrictions had been holding a few confirmations off. I wonder if that might be with regard to international travel (perhaps she was Canadian)? I'm not aware if there are any restrictions on travel within the US, though perhaps it could be a restriction on business related travel for the department itself. Just my speculation, of course.

I imagine that it's also just like, officers probably don't feel comfortable traveling right now with a potential risk of inadvertently exposing victims' families to Covid, some of whom might be elderly. It's a very tricky time for any kind of traveling and meeting new people, especially in an official law enforcement capacity.

I’m so glad! I’ve been following this case for a while now. I hope they they release her identity. Her story broke my heart and it would be nice to know who she was after so many years without a name.

Yes, sorry for the late reply. She also posted on another channel where she said she had been ID'd. I must say, her profile picture looks a lot like HJD.

Ive finally found that and from her fb info, I believe she is not family of HJD but an amateur sleuth. I wonder if she is here, too? :)

I wish they will release name and info about HJD to the public. If she had a child, though, the child and the rest of her family may not want the information to go public.
In any case, we wait...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back