Found Deceased MI - Douglas Calhoun, 39, Detroit, 1 June 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We have so little to go on. I hope LE has followed up on video tapes before they get reused.
I have a couple of random thoughts.
Even though Doug was a big man and a Marine, if he'd been drinking, he may have been easier to overtake.
Also, he was last heard from on Thursday at 3:00 am but his credit cards weren't used until Friday. One article says he was a personal chef and caterer, which may indicate that no one was expecting him to be anywhere before Friday night. However, a different article says something about him not showing up to his 2 jobs, so it's difficult to discern if he had an actual regular place of employment. What I'm getting at is that there could be a 36 hour, or more, window for his disappearance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I believe one was a former address

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's poor reporting. If he was supposedly last known to be at his residence, it sure would be nice if they got that address correct. SMH

bumping for Chef Doug again. The weekend is almost here - may something helpful be uncovered.

I agree re checking surveillance ASAP. Is it in Detroit LE's budget to do that? To spare the officers to do this, etc. An update of any kind would be great.

This is crazy; are we going to get an update from LE?

There are some videos of him on his Twitter working out. He doesn't strike me as a man to just be snatched up off the street at all.
His passion for cooking really shows on there too.
Seems like a really good guy. Someone knows something and I hope they talk soon.
This is so sad.

New to this thread. Reminds me of a dateline or 48 hours I watched where a young guy was basically carjacked and beat behind a quizznos. I thought it was also in Detroit but could be wrong. He was ultimately found deceased in an abandoned home. I really think I remember this being in Detroit and how local Le were trying to rid the city of the broke down area and abandoned homes. This my opinion because the case I'm thinking of may not have been Detroit. Though I know there are abandoned homes in Det.

The rumor is he was extremely drunk, so that may play a part in how he was overpowered, if it occurred in his driveway. If it was sometime the next day, he would have had to have been hit with a tazer or something to not leave any evidence in the car or home. LE has more than enough leads here in my opinion:

The CC trail
The video from the ATMs
The video from surrounding areas of the ATMs
Video surrounding the club
Video along the path from the club to his house (though it seems to be almost entirely residential for the most part)
Onstar
Cell phone pings
GPS
Collaborating statements made by the friend who called him
Search of his house and abandoned properties between his house and where the car was dumped.

The club he was at is about 15 mins east of his house, and his car was dumped almost directly 15 minutes more west of his house. There are no public searches, so I think LE has a good idea what happened here and who did it.

bumping for Chef Doug again. So very many abandoned properties throughout the city. His loved ones need answers. If someone did something bad, they need to be held responsible. Where are you?

its a long 20 miles between the two points, (of course, 20 miles is 20 miles but it is a totally different area) and the timing is odd and they are still reporting that Chef Doug is missing so I am assuming it was not him. Anyone find any follow up about the man found on the east side?

Yesterday, I was close to reporting he had sadly been found as there was a post from msm. I clicked on the title and the post had been removed.
Smh with media.

I remember this...I saw it also...that would have been reported in MSM on June 8th....hmmmmmmm.

:thinking:

ETA: Actually it was June 7th, it comes up 2nd in the search still -- here

ETA2: They must have been mistaken & that's why it was removed :dunno:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member