Found Deceased MI - Dr. Teleka Patrick, 30, Kalamazoo, 5 Dec 2013 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Pastor Sapp has shown incredible grace throughout this whole ordeal and continues to do so.

I cannot guarantee I would have been as graceful and been able to keep quiet as he has if I were in his shoes.

If someone had stalked my children & me, LE came out & confirmed publicly I was nothing but a victim of this stalker,
then people kept accusing or insinuating that I murdered the stalker, I wouldn't be able to keep quiet or keep my composure as Pastor Sapp has.

Grace? Um, no.

Yes, there were only the two being done. I hope this gives them peace and they can put Teleka to rest. I also hope this gives them the peace they need. I don't think they wanted to prove Teleka had been murdered, I think they needed to know she hadn't been. Now was the best time I guess.

I am not sure at all if this is what they wanted.

KISSIMMEE, Florida (April 11, 2014) – Teleka Patrick’s family reached out to FOX 17, breaking their silence after their daughter, who had been missing four months, is found dead in an Indiana lake.

Investigators say they’re preparing to close the case, something that’s not sitting well with Teleka’s parents.

“That’s my child. 30 years old. Ready for life. Has so much to offer! Ready to serve and someone snuffed her out.” Teleka’s mother Irene Patrick said.

She says she can’t understand why foul play is not being considered.

It was a difficult week after an agonizing four months of not knowing where their daughter was._ The family is unsatisfied with the information that came out in Wednesday’s press conference held by the Kalamazoo County Sheriff’s Department.

“So many things, seems like they changed their story every time,” Irene said.[

The Patrick’s say there’s no proof Teleka was alone in her car before it went off the highway, something investigators concluded.

The devastated parents want to know if Grand Rapids Pastor Marvin Sapp knows anything about Teleka’s disappearance.:banghead:

Sapp took out a restraining order against Teleka months before her disappearance. Investigators say he is not a suspect, but rather “an innocent victim of an apparent stalking.”

Read more: http://fox17online.com/2014/04/12/p...ry-to-bring-justice-for-teleka/#ixzz2yjEfs735

He really has been. There is a group that is asking him to "make peace" with the Patrick family.

I cannot wrap my mind around that concept. It is so sad.

That is just weird. He has nothing to do with making peace with this family. He is not the one that brought unrest to them to begin with or even the unrest to his own life and the life of his children.

If they want to do the right thing they should come to him and tell them how much they regret that he had to go through the stress of being stalked by their daughter.

I found Carlin's comment very condescending and arrogant. The second autopsy was better yet both came to the same conclusions?:banghead: And the family's pathologist certainly couldn't have done toxicology tests, and had them returned in this short of time. So which one is being more thorough. It sure sounds like it's the State ME to me. Its just another dig Carlin must get in to put the state agencies down.

I know this will probably upset some on here, but this is just my opinion. Even though both autopsies are identical when it comes to cause of death this family just wont leave Pastor Sapp alone. They are determined to involve him and to make Teleka's death a crime so that Teleka's severe mental issues will be pushed aside and hopefully forgotten. JMOO

I have the deepest sympathy for them for losing their child, but enough is enough. This is not Kendrick Johnson's case where two different autopsies yielded two different CODs.

Their continued unfounded accusations against Pastor Sapp still puts him and his children at risk.

This is just not going to stop, and I wouldn't blame Pastor Sapp now if he obtained an attorney to send them an order to cease this nonsense immediately or else.

I really thought that once this case had been officially closed when the COD was ruled an accidental drowning, that Teleka could finally rest in peace, and Pastor Sapp, and his children could also get their lives back as they once knew it. It doesn't seem that is going to happen.

Imo, he is being victimized twice.:( What a shame and disgrace just because Teleka decided this was the man she was going to stalk.

I get what your saying OBE, and I agree it looks like from what I read, she probably
was running and fell into the lake.

But, the Patricks probably see someone chasing her......I'm glad its not my child, not nice to have to face this kind of tradegy, and torment for the rest of your life.

They may have make the investigation records public. They probably have statements from people that she checked into hotels before because she thought someone was after her.

My thoughts, in list form (sorry, it's late):
The Patrick family owes MS an apology.

Carlin owes MS an apology.

MS owes no one an apology.

Carlin should be seen by all to be the absolute quack that he is.

MS should start to consider that libel lawsuit.

MSM should stop covering this foolishness.

Okay, that's IT. I am hopping mad. I totally understand that to lose a child adult or minor is something I have not experienced and cannot speak to personally. But I will say, I have sat back and watched this thing play out with the first PI and now this unusual person] (self edit) and I cannot even express within TOS how angry I am at him for continuing to collect his pay (if he is receiving any) and keep his face, name and mouth in the news at this point.

I do not feel that continued vilification of MS honors Dr. Patrick in ANY WAY SHAPE OF FORM!

Shame on him. Period. And although her family is grieving, if they allow this to continue I am angry with them as well.

Taking a break. Done for the night and maybe a while because to post within TOS is extremely hard right now.

I posted this back in February:

I don't think TP met a killer (especially on the night of her apparent mental breakdown).

But I do think she will be found in the general area of where her car was. But no matter what, if a body is recovered, I think it will be hard for some to accept that she died either from natural causes (the elements) or that she has done something that could have caused herself to pass away--maybe not anything very dramatic like hanging ones self---but a lot of us living folks do not realize that it does not take a lot of effort to die.

Staying alive actually takes more physiological effort than dying. So being dead does not mean foul play in many cases.

Sadly it did not take a crystal ball to know well in advance how some people would likely react if Teleka's body was found.

I predict a wrongful death suit in the future.

Against whom if I may ask?

No one wrongly caused TPs death.

The family needs to worry more about bringing lawsuits to themselves if they keep their unfounded accusations up.

IMO

I really detest it when media attention seekers always use the catchalls of 'may have, could have, should have.' Which means in truth they don't have diddly squat to support any of these 'may haves.'

Donkeys 'may have' flown right over my house last night, and I didn't see them, but I highly doubt that they 'may have' done so.:floorlaugh:

I knew Carlin wasn't going to stop spewing his nonsense.:(

They may have make the investigation records public. They probably have statements from people that she checked into hotels before because she thought someone was after her.

Since the case has been ruled an accidental drowning they wont disclose what their investigation may have uncovered about Teleka. They will keep those things private for it is a personal matter now.

They won't put out anything that could disrespect the deceased victim if it was known.

JMO though

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home
Back