MI MI - D'wan Sims, 4, Livonia, 11 Dec 1994

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dec 11, 2023 article

[…]

“As far as making a statement whether D’wan is alive or dead, obviously, over this time frame, it’s discouraging for us that we haven’t received any other tips or any other information,” Taig said in 2020.

The case remains unsolved and Sims is still considered missing. Police are asking anyone with new information about this case to contact the Livonia Police Department at 734-466-2470.

[…]

D'wanna passed away, so I doubt we'll ever know the truth... but... she lied so many times that I think we can at least conclude that she knew a lot more about what happened to D'wan than we thought. that she said... I don't think D'wan was anywhere near that mall and I think she killed him sometime between the time she saw him the night before and a few hours before she arrived at the mall to make up her story. history...
She is seen on cameras entering and going directly to security. she is not seen anywhere in the above pictures and D'wan is never seen... however, she says she was looking for him in the mall for over two hours.. his mother is working at the mall, They never stop to see her, and even though D'wanna supposedly runs and searches the entire mall in a panic, she never goes to tell her mom that he's missing or see if maybe he went to see her... she doesn't even know anything about that his grandson is in the mall or that he is missing until security arrives and tells him...
I think D'wanna and her boyfriend had broken up literally the day before this happened and I have a feeling the breakup has everything to do with D'wan disappearing... D'wanna's mom said that D'wanna had told him that she "felt like she had found her soulmate, but their lifestyles were very different"...so, they broke up just because, but then they got married pretty quickly after D'wan disappeared... In a few months, I think. which might mean nothing since couples realize they belong together after breakups or life-changing events all the time. However, my personal feeling is that her boyfriend had told her that he didn't want to be with someone who already had children and that was what triggered everything that happened...
some people believe she sold it and I know a few years ago they did a DNA test on a man who obviously came back negative, but I think she killed him... I also don't think it was an "accident" that she "came into panicked and tried to cover it up. "I think he definitely murdered him and hid it well enough that he was never found...he had a lot of time between the night before, when he was last seen, and when he was supposedly washing the clothes until he finally walked into the mall the next day and told them he was missing to commit the murder and get rid of it pretty well.. but since she passed away, I don't think we'll ever know, unless maybe he told her husband or someone else what happened... and I doubt she would have told the truth at the time either...

either way
rest in peace

Reactions: Niq

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member