MI MI - Eric Franks, 40, Buena Vista Twp, 21 March 2011 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!!! Now see, that's another sleuthing angle & you didn't even realize it. Usually people that are interested in photoshop, like indepth photoshop not just playing around, they're usually interested in graphic art and/or animation art. That's another angle we can hunt down. Anything & everything helps.

This picture on his FB, I thought it looked creepy, but are you saying its just a picture that he toyed around with, like photoshop or something?

I love the background that eric did on his twitter page! He is very creative!

Other than the motel, there aren't any other known addys to give in Saginaw other than the eGF's, and I already explained why we won't do that.

Motel operator confesses he isn't a car guy. Thought he remembered her driving a reddish Jeep-type vehicle, but BVPD says they don't/ haven't anything like that. Definitely wasn't Eric's car though.

Maybe, but can you get much older/ cheaper that a 2001 Malibu with over 100k on it that will get you anywhere?

Searchingfamily, there is somebody on this board that may have the capability of finding out if it's true or not that this ex gf or her hubby, or one of their close contacts, maybe had any kind of jeep. I'm not sure if they can search by name & old address but if they can, and if they msg you explaining what they do for a living so you'll know they're on the up & up, would you give them a shot at looking by their names & known previous addresses?

*** hint hint I hope this person is still on ***

Ok, before I head home -- if his FB album was "last updated about 11 months ago" that would be Oct 11...I understand how missing ppl have the "added as a friend" thing show up....

would updated in album mean someone last posted there or someone logged into page?

We don't know all how FB works, but...we have someone who can access the account. No activity purported to be his since July...and...all we can say is BVPD has reviewed this and still went with the Mar. 21, 2011 date missing.

Thank you!!! Now see, that's another sleuthing angle & you didn't even realize it. Usually people that are interested in photoshop, like indepth photoshop not just playing around, they're usually interested in graphic art and/or animation art. That's another angle we can hunt down. Anything & everything helps.

This picture on his FB, I thought it looked creepy, but are you saying its just a picture that he toyed around with, like photoshop or something?

Yes, his style is/was "dark." We didn't read anything sinister into that photo, b/c we've seen lots of photos of himself styled up via Photoshop or whatever.

Thrice. But how that was all handled legally - whether there are divorces on file, etc., we know not.

Did family members know Eric's wives or attend any of the weddings? You mentioned earlier that family is unaware if Eric has children other than the one with the exGF. How much contact with family did Eric have during his marriages?

I just checked fulton county ohio using his name eric franks and did not find anything...

that being said, is that his full legal name?

I have a feeling this is a moot point, however, have you checked with the social security office? Sometimes (not always) you can get an answer there.

Go to your local office, explain the situation and how dire it is, ask them if they can run his number to see if it has been used in the recent past.

Thrice. But how that was all handled legally - whether there are divorces on file, etc., we know not.

Did any of his wives first name start with a "P" I am search previous addresses for known associates and cross those as well. "P" could be a blood relative and I don't need to do that.

I have to run for a bit, spent my day on my cell looking up this info but have to say it was quite relaxing searching on my phone while at the park! Better than sitting in my computer chair on the pc. My boys are starving, acting like banshees! Have to get dinner ready before hubby gets here. Bbl.

Statistically speaking, men disappear for three reasons..in order of incidents:
1. Accident...water is frequently a factor...urinating while buzzed or car accident resulting in the car being submurged (this happens a lot with elders too.)
2. Suicide, but in these cases the car is almost always found at first.
3. Foul play. And it is statistically related to jealousy or love or drugs or money.

Just thinking out loud. Eric's politics seem to be pretty far right. I'm wondering if he didn't join a group of protestors, ie Occupy Wall Street or the like, and is traveling around the country to politically hot areas. Since he wouldn't be working he probably wouldn't have the money to pay for a cell phone and many live in parks or "occupy" communities. Romney announced his candidacy right around the time Eric went missing. Does anyone know of a way to get his missing poster to the next large political event?

Did family members know Eric's wives or attend any of the weddings? You mentioned earlier that family is unaware if Eric has children other than the one with the exGF. How much contact with family did Eric have during his marriages?

Family had regular contact throughout the marriages, and met all three women.

I said unknown for the kids because...we didn't know about the first one for so many years!

I have a feeling this is a moot point, however, have you checked with the social security office? Sometimes (not always) you can get an answer there.

Go to your local office, explain the situation and how dire it is, ask them if they can run his number to see if it has been used in the recent past.

BVPD says they've been totally stonewalled. Say they've been told by the feds they would not honor a warrant.

But if a family member walking in the door might work we'll certainly try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member