MI MI - Eric Franks, 40, Buena Vista Twp, 21 March 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searchingforfamily- still thinking about Eric and sending love and light your way.
Eric is lucky to have such a caring family fighting this battle to find him.

After much pressure applied, up to and including calls to the Attorney General's office, we have finally received word that the case is being turned over to the MSP. They said getting fully up to speed on the case might take a week or two.

That's wonderful news!!! I hope you and your family finally start getting some answers!!!

Searching, I am so glad you kept the pressure on and kept talking to anyone/everyone who would listen! Keep us updated, especially to any searches or anything of the like.

After much pressure applied, up to and including calls to the Attorney General's office, we have finally received word that the case is being turned over to the MSP. They said getting fully up to speed on the case might take a week or two.

Searching-I am elated for you and your family. I am hoping and praying that you receive the answers that your family is deserving of. Both Eric and your family deserve for the truth to be known and to have peace in your hearts and minds.

Eric, wherever you are, you are not alone. There are lots of people keeping you in their hearts and prayers. We are praying for knowledge and peace for your family. We are also asking that the truth be revealed for you!

That is great news!! I hope you have some answers soon.

Wanting Eric home for the holidays!

:please::please::please:

Update - in looking back through some FB posts he made before he left Ohio over the weekend, he said his third wife took the laptop.

I am the third wife and yes I did take the laptop he used to find this GF of his because it was my laptop. As for his being missing I have no idea about anything. I haven't talked to him since September 24, 2010 when I left the apartment we shared. He wanted his gf and told me I was in the way of his being with her so I left and have had no contact with him at all. I know some of his ex-coworkers in Mississippi have not seen or heard from him either. If anyone finds out anything I would definitely like to know since I am entitled to know as I am still his legal wife:)

Thank you,
V.S.

I am the third wife and yes I did take the laptop he used to find this GF of his because it was my laptop. As for his being missing I have no idea about anything. I haven't talked to him since September 24, 2010 when I left the apartment we shared. He wanted his gf and told me I was in the way of his being with her so I left and have had no contact with him at all. I know some of his ex-coworkers in Mississippi have not seen or heard from him either. If anyone finds out anything I would definitely like to know since I am entitled to know as I am still his legal wife:)

Thank you,
V.S.

Welcome! Thank you for the information.

Did Eric usally keep in contact with everyone before he went to Michigan?

Thanks!

Thank you,
V.S.

Wow, thank you so much for joining and sharing your point of view. Is there any thing else you care to share as far as your point of view?

Is the GF the one who saw him last that you refer to?

I'm so sorry but very grateful you have joined to give us insight, can you add more about his relationship with her ? I think that is so important in solving what has happened to Eric, what his relationship to her was.

You are entitled to know, darn it, I think I would be going mad in finding out the truth.

I cant stay very long, my hubby is sick with the flu, but ty again for providing some insight.

I know this isnt always wat we want to think about but has anyone checked unclaimed persons? I looked on NamUs and theres only one possible at all. Its burned skeletal remains found in Manistee. Dna is on file.
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/8927

Of course i only searched Michigan being his last known address. However if he did go toward Cali there is a lot of ground to cover. Just thought i would check.

Hmmm not to disgard the tip - but the wheeled back pack makes it sound like someone homeless to me? Wonder if there was anything IN the backpack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member