MI MI - Eric Franks, 40, Buena Vista Twp, 21 March 2011 *car found in 2020* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
following, Justice for Eric and his family!

following, Justice for Eric and his family!

The last person to say she was with Eric in Saginaw, Kendra Firmingham Carnes, has told at least 3 detailed conflicting stories as to when that day was. How can she not be questioned about each one of those stories? There are at least 6 individuals that she told these various stories to. Each of those individuals can testify to her words to them. There is at least one eye witness to the lies of one of her stories. There is written information about one of her stories. There are people willing to take polygraph tests to prove the stories she told to them. There is an eye witness that says Kendra's husband also told a lie when he said he never saw Eric the whole 5 months he was in Saginaw. That witness also says this man threatened to shoot Eric. There is another witness to the fact that Eric was hiding behind the bed in the motel room when the housekeeper knocked and came in to clean the room. Eric had posted a statement indicating someone had threatened him with a gun. How can this man who threatened Eric not be questioned about all of this? Just so those involved who might be reading this know, Eric is loved and missed. He is a big part of our family. We are not giving up in our search for the truth as to what happened to him in Saginaw. We know more than you realize and hopefully one day you will be asked to answer the questions we are asking. Hopefully, one day that arrogant "Bring it on !" will be fulfilled !!

The last person to say she was with Eric in Saginaw, Kendra Firmingham Carnes, has told at least 3 detailed conflicting stories as to when that day was. How can she not be questioned about each one of those stories? There are at least 6 individuals that she told these various stories to. Each of those individuals can testify to her words to them. There is at least one eye witness to the lies of one of her stories. There is written information about one of her stories. There are people willing to take polygraph tests to prove the stories she told to them. There is an eye witness that says Kendra's husband also told a lie when he said he never saw Eric the whole 5 months he was in Saginaw. That witness also says this man threatened to shoot Eric. There is another witness to the fact that Eric was hiding behind the bed in the motel room when the housekeeper knocked and came in to clean the room. Eric had posted a statement indicating someone had threatened him with a gun. How can this man who threatened Eric not be questioned about all of this? Just so those involved who might be reading this know, Eric is loved and missed. He is a big part of our family. We are not giving up in our search for the truth as to what happened to him in Saginaw. We know more than you realize and hopefully one day you will be asked to answer the questions we are asking. Hopefully, one day that arrogant "Bring it on !" will be fulfilled !!

Eric's mom, I cant imagine the agony you are going through :( I'm following another missing persons case, James Chambers from Fayeteville NC, and its so similar in many ways to Erics, James Mom has FB for James also, just as a suggestion, maybe, as Moms you could help or support one another, It's called Bring James Home, there's also a forum here for him ,but doesn't have much traffic. My heart hurts so much for you both. It's time to bring these boys home !!!!

Just wanted to pop in. I have been "knee deep" in another case - but still think of Eric and his family daily!

Eric's Mom, I wanted to wish you a special Mothers Day filling your heart with the loving memories of Eric. May your day be gently blessed by friends and family.

Eric's Mom, I wanted to wish you a special Mothers Day filling your heart with the loving memories of Eric. May your day be gently blessed by friends and family.

I was coming here to post the same sentiments.
Spell did it just right though... :grouphug:
Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms out there :rose:

So good to see you again, Nymeria. Hope your day is going well.

Eric's Mom, I keep thinking of you today. Be well, my friend.

Thanks everyone for the Mother's Day wishes and for the continued support to help find answers that will hopefully lead to finding Eric and justice for him. We have a new SAR team interested in Eric's case. I spoke by phone this morning with the team coordinator . We have information that needs to be followed up on. This is information that we learned of early on, but after web searches by some webslueths and my family, more details have emerged. Perhaps in the future this will be something I can share. The people who have not been truthful with our family and the police should be aware that we are not just sitting and doing nothing.

Thank you for the update, Eric's Mom. Sounds like good things are finally starting to happen.

Missing Persons Day 2015 will be held this Saturday, May 16th, at the Old Renaissance Center in Detroit. The day begins with a private roundtable discussion with families of the missing 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. The public activities are 1:00 - 5:00 p.m. My daughter and I plan to attend again this year. In previous years, two of my sisters were also in attendance.

This day gives us the opportunity to share Eric's fliers, to meet other families who understand our pain, to speak with SAR teams and police officers and to speak about Eric to anyone we can.

Last year Dateline interviewed and filmed us and I have kept in touch with the producer we met that day. He was sent the video of the threat on Eric's life and he asked me about the investigator he should speak to. They do want to air Eric's story and hopefully will one day.

It is good that there are these gatherings with people who can truly understand all you go through with a missing loved one. We try, but it just isn't the same, I know. I will be thinking of you.

Simlyme, I have shared James Chambers missing information, but I don't recall seeing his FB page and I had not "liked" his page before. I did today. I also private messaged his mom. Thanks for the tip. Eric was born not far from Fayetteville.

Kendra and John can move, run, evade...but they can't hide. One of these days (I hope very soon) the truth will catch up with them. I just know this day is coming. I don't know how they can live with themselves knowing they are tormenting you and the people who, truly, love and care for Eric. With your strength and persistance, Eric's Mom, things are starting to happen.

Thanks everyone for the Mother's Day wishes and for the continued support to help find answers that will hopefully lead to finding Eric and justice for him. We have a new SAR team interested in Eric's case. I spoke by phone this morning with the team coordinator . We have information that needs to be followed up on. This is information that we learned of early on, but after web searches by some webslueths and my family, more details have emerged. Perhaps in the future this will be something I can share. The people who have not been truthful with our family and the police should be aware that we are not just sitting and doing nothing.

I happened to see them with another case; gave Eric's mom the info. Please everyone say a prayer the new SAR team will help. Crossing fingers & toes!

Missing Persons Day 2015 will be held this Saturday, May 16th, at the Old Renaissance Center in Detroit. The day begins with a private roundtable discussion with families of the missing 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. The public activities are 1:00 - 5:00 p.m. My daughter and I plan to attend again this year. In previous years, two of my sisters were also in attendance.

This day gives us the opportunity to share Eric's fliers, to meet other families who understand our pain, to speak with SAR teams and police officers and to speak about Eric to anyone we can.

Last year Dateline interviewed and filmed us and I have kept in touch with the producer we met that day. He was sent the video of the threat on Eric's life and he asked me about the investigator he should speak to. They do want to air Eric's story and hopefully will one day.

Wish I could be there!

I don't know what to say, exept, run, RUN as far as you can, NOONE will be looking for you... IS that ok? I have followed a little bit, I don' know the major bits... The POLICE should just be ashamed of themselves. I have contacts, will let this police, KENDRA, and the loser husband of Kendra KNOW. Also. Don't you think the daughter should know? Just a question. Kendra>> WE ARE COMING!! Don't answer, I have it.

I don't know what to say, exept, run, RUN as far as you can, NOONE will be looking for you... IS that ok? I have followed a little bit, I don' know the major bits... The POLICE should just be ashamed of themselves. I have contacts, will let this police, KENDRA, and the loser husband of Kendra KNOW. Also. Don't you think the daughter should know? Just a question. Kendra>> WE ARE COMING!! Don't answer, I have it.

Hi Alice,
If you don't mind my asking, are you familiar with Saginaw? Do you know any of the people involved? When you say "you have contacts", do you mean in Saginaw?
I agree. Kendra and John will both face the music. Any day now...

Thinking of you today, Eric's Mom. I hope you are at the Missing Event and something helpful comes from it. :hug:

Thinking of you today, Eric's Mom. I hope you are at the Missing Event and something helpful comes from it. :hug:

Thanks , Spellbound! Yes, my daughter and I attended the 5th annual Missing in Michigan event Saturday in Detroit. It is always good to be there. It is also a sad time, especially when I see Eric's face on the screen as they show so many who are missing. Usually those who go missing are later found deceased. Some of those are shown, also.

I, as well as Aundria Bowman's mom and others, was interviewed by Aaron Jordan with HOMTV. He asked me to send a picture of Eric by email, which I did. He said he would send a copy of the interview to me. He messaged me later and said it should be ready this week. I will hopefully post it soon.

We arrived early to attend the round table discussion with several families of missing persons and some whose loved ones' remains were recently found or identified. Jeanie Phelps was there to share her sister's story. She disappeared 34 years ago as a teenager before DNA testing, her body was found years ago and was just recently identified through DNA. It is always good to share our personal stories, give each other encouragement and advice and ask questions.

The event in the afternoon that is open to the public was well attended. The media was represented and did film Aundria Bowman's mother and I at the podium together although the media that picked our pictures up did not record the audio. However, my daughter got a video of it. If it turned out where I can, I will share it later. I held up a flier of Eric's. I had a larger picture of Eric in the car, but didn't know we would be given an hour that any of us could speak. Last year I spoke just because they asked if anyone wanted to share the story of their loved one since they had about 10 minutes of time to fill and I was the only one who went to the mike .

It is a good thing for those of us who are in a group that we did not ask to join and wish we were not in, to be together. We need each other and are a support group for one another. It is a shame we can't all be together more than once a year to compare notes. It is so frustrating, too, to know we could all end our searches if the people who know what happened to our family member or friend would just have the heart of a good person and tell what they know.

I talked with a detective in Colorado today that reminded me that justice will come in the next life if not in this one. I had called because of a FB post I saw about a body that was found about 2 weeks ago. This detective spent quite a lot of time talking to me about Eric's case and I sure appreciated his concern and his expertise. He told me about a case they had just solved after 7 years of searching for a woman's body. The man who killed her had hidden her body in a dug out place under a large boulder. Time and sand erosion finally caused her body to appear. They knew who most likely was responsible for her disappearance and he is now awaiting trial for her murder. I told him that it sounded like we need him on Eric's case!

We are appreciative of the Michigan State Police, especially Det/Sgt Sarah Krebs, for making the event possible. It always leaves me feeling more determined than ever, if that is possible, to find justice for my son!

Thank you for sharing about the event, Eric's Mom. I wish you didn't become a part of such a group, too, but I can imagine the comfort of having others around who understand your pain and frustrations more than anyone else possibly can. I am glad you are able to attend and share and that you seem to finally be getting some help, both for yourself and for the further investigations to come. I sure hope it doesn't take years longer to get the answers we all are hoping will come for you.

Eric must surely be watching out for you with love and appreciation for continuing to be his voice, and for bringing him to so many others' hearts. My prayers and hopes stay with you, wonderful lady.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuasaunt
Back