Identified! MI - Flint, 2 Remains found in Broome Park, Nov 2017 * Misty Dawn Kerrison-Streiber & Claudia Wilson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can anyone find any MSM or LE updates on this case? All the NAMUS links appear to be gone and my searches are coming up empty.

Rest in peace Claudia and Misty Dawn.

fd9fe354-b280-40ef-817b-eb9c069f903b-large16x9_MyPost24.jpg

Human remains found in Flint park in 2017 have been identified, police seek information

I hope police catch the serial killer who murdered these lovely women.

JMO

'I ran out of hope:' Mother waiting for remains of murdered daughter

The FBI has confirmed with tv5 that it's holding the remains as evidence in a homicide investigation.

But Becky Beck, Steiber's mother, says she wants to lay her child to rest.

"I just want to properly memorialize my child, like she deserves," Beck said.

And while Beck waits for the day the killer is brought to justice, she waits for the day she can say farewell to her daughter.

"They need to release our babies to us,” Beck said. “And for all the missing girls out there, I really hope you get found and not in the way Misty and Claudia were."

Nov 6 2020 rbbm.
Justice Department: Gang sex-trafficked woman found dead in Broome Park three years ago
''Beck said the rest of Misty and Claudia may still be out there somewhere, but she’s not sure she wants to know exactly how the women became skulls.

“I don’t think Misty went down quietly because my daughter was strong and she is a fighter,” she explained.

Beck said she’s also certain Misty was targeted. She shared a letter from the U.S. Department of Justice which revealed, “Misty was a victim of human trafficking by a violent gang in the Flint area. Misty was cooperating with Law Enforcement.”

''Beck said the rest of Misty and Claudia may still be out there somewhere, but she’s not sure she wants to know exactly how the women became skulls.

“I don’t think Misty went down quietly because my daughter was strong and she is a fighter,” she explained.

Beck said she’s also certain Misty was targeted. She shared a letter from the U.S. Department of Justice which revealed, “Misty was a victim of human trafficking by a violent gang in the Flint area. Misty was cooperating with Law Enforcement.”

''Beck has trust in Chief Green. She is hopeful the people responsible will eventually be held accountable.

“I pray every day that they do. It’s scary to think that they’re out there. They’re out there, they’re walking amongst me and you,” she said.

If you have any information about this case, you’re urged to call Crime Stoppers of Flint and Genesee County. You will remain anonymous.

The women, both mothers, were last seen in the area of Fenton and Atherton roads on Flint’s south side. It’s an area several other women have been reported missing from. Chief Green added his officers are paying attention.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greyhound2008
Back