Found Deceased Mi - Holly Kay Towery, 32, Royal Oak, 12 June 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am going back to an idea posted early (ETA: Sorry, I want to give credit so I will go find the poster and post if I can.). She was going to pick something up, ahem, and he knew and that's why he was worried so early on. Would explain her taking the gun, not taking her daughter, and him expecting her back. Oh, and would explain Pontiac. ;)

ETA: UltaViolet4545 at post 61. Might be on to something..
Yes. I’m following. That would make sense. Hopefully he has been completely truthful with LE regarding “what” she was supposed to be picking up. If not hoping LE can track that on her phone.

I am going back to an idea posted early (ETA: Sorry, I want to give credit so I will go find the poster and post if I can.). She was going to pick something up, ahem, and he knew and that's why he was worried so early on. Would explain her taking the gun, not taking her daughter, and him expecting her back. Oh, and would explain Pontiac. ;)

ETA: UltaViolet4545 at post 61. Might be on to something..

That is EXACTLY where my mind is at with this.

I honestly think she was not planning on going to the "market" I think that could be a key word for something else she needed to pick up possibly? because clearly hollywood market is not in the area of 12 mile and stephenson where her phone last picked up a ping. maybe she had a secret nobody knew not even her boyfriend?

or could be that Hollywood market did not have what she needed so she preceded to go to kroger on Stephenson and 12 mile. so many different scenarios play out here.

I appreciate the new thoughts and ideas. And I agree there are many different possibilities and it is important not to lock into any one theory to the exclusion of others. We will start to see only what we want to see to fit our own theories
IMO.

Photos of truck at link. Didn’t want to bring them over due to copyright limitations.

Truck of missing Royal Oak woman found in Rochester Hills

ROCHESTER HILLS, Mich. (WXYZ) - The truck belonging to a Royal Oak woman who was reported missing by her boyfriend on Wednesday has been located.

>>snip

She was driving a 2003 grey Dodge Durango, which was located in a parking lot near Dutton Road and North Livernois Thursday evening.

Last edited:
locals, what stores etc are near the parking lot where the car was found? Gyms, appts etc? We don't know if the phone was thrown before or after. I'm wondering what she could have been doing there if anything. IMO

The immediate area where the car was found is a wooded residential area with pretty high end homes. The car was found in the Paint Creek Trail parking lot, based upon the photos I saw on MSM. I’ve never walked the trail, but it runs pretty close to houses near that parking lot. Rochester is a few miles to the southeast, which has high end shopping and restaurants. Idk what it may mean, but an interesting place to find the vehicle IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rix17
Back