GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea of BB anywhere near me makes me gag. I cannot for the life of me understand howanyone would want to have any kind of relationship with the dude. Gross.

I can't believe that either about Jane being there. RG as his wife - YES! The BS he told that lady, who can believe most of the BS that comes out of his mouth? He has lied so darn much.

seattle,
I'm with you on that thought!!!! Not if he was the last man on earth. DISGUSTING!!

I can buy Joe being involved in the dungeon. An individual who could be so easily led. If he truly did participate in the dungeon Joe would be even more of a submissive patsy. Good grief. If true almost like bob was grooming Joe for murder. I think also think we have not seen the sum of bob. I still feel sorry for Joe. Again few times i ever have said that. bob sucked in a very vulnerable person. Add the Dungeon mind game it's no doubt Joe did the kill. I still dont rule out Joe backing down and bob with a gun to his head. Joe must pay but i truly hope the circumstances reflect the sentence.

Wasn't it mentioned that Bob met Joe only quite recently (like October 2011 or something like that)
If so, then between October 2011 and Jan 24, 2012 (the day Jane was murdered) it's ONLY like 3 or 4 months at the most .... - so even if Joe was in the dungeon or was BB's slave .. it could not been for that long time, ... for example that contract between a master and a slave, has to be quite "fresh" then ... lol ... the ink, basically, didn't have a chance to dry up yet ... I am just sayin' .... lol

Stories from that Lady Giana (after listening to both of her Charlie's interviews) smell somewhat fishy (softly spoken) ..they smell like chit more :)

Wasn't it mentioned that Bob met Joe only quite recently (like October 2011 or something like that)
If so, then between October 2011 and Jan 24, 2012 (the day Jane was murdered) it's ONLY like 3 or 4 months at the most .... - so even if Joe was in the dungeon or was BB's slave .. it could not been for that long time, ... for example that contract between a master and a slave, has to be quite "fresh" then ... lol ... the ink, basically, didn't have a chance to dry up yet ... I am just sayin' .... lol

Stories from that Lady Giana (after listening to both of her Charlie's interviews) smell somewhat fishy (softly spoken) ..they smell like chit more :)

So true she may be full of chit.

bb said he didn't know JG. Just a few odd jobs. Looks like the "odd jobs" also took place behind closed doors?

BBM ... Like even if, say, they knew each other somewhat longer than 3 or 4 months ... say 6 months or whatever...

Wasn't it reported that that Dungeon was "out of circulation" for quite some time now anyhow?

Local 4 Defender Marc Santia (very active in Bashara murder case) is leaving WDIV...

Local 4 Defender Marc Santia leaving Detroit, heading to New York

Marc Santia came to WDIV in 1998 as an intern from Wayne State University

---- SNIP ----
Maybe now it will be somewhat less reporting on the case from WDIV / Local 4 Defenders ... now that Marc Santia left to New York?

I noticed he was the one, that often brought some exclusive reports, broke some case's stories etc...

Time will show of course ... maybe someone else will "pick up his slack" :)

$15M Cash-Only Bond Set for Bob Bashara

Bob Bashara appeared in 36th District Court via video-conference Wednesday for his arraignment for soliciting someone to kill Joe Gentz. He will appear in court again July 24.

By Sara Eaton Martin, the author, June 27, 2012

871b8cf12b7bfbf883fa82a9c37a791e

... Gillett is the self-identified mistress of Bob Bashara who sought and received a personal protection order against Bashara in April, telling a judge in that case she was fearful of him and intimidated by him. She reported that when they were involved, she was under the impression that Bashara was getting divorced from his wife, Jane Bashara.

The other witness, who Lindsey declined to identify during the hearing, is yet another mistress who lives out of state, according to her attorney, David Draper, who attended Wednesday's arraignment. His offices are in Grosse Pointe Farms...

----

More at the Source: http://grossepointe.patch.com/articles/15m-cash-only-bond-set-in-bashara-case

... there are other good photos from court at the source ... just click on them there ...

Miss Oregon PERHAPS?????

Wonder if LE has questioned JG about the slave accusations? I wonder if any of these people that informed LG were questioned as well?

laniefi, I would think so. Too bad the cameras didn't scan the courtroom more so we could of gotten a visual of who all attended.

Wonder if LE has questioned JG about the slave accusations? I wonder if any of these people that informed LG were questioned as well?

laniefi, I would think so. Too bad the cameras didn't scan the courtroom more so we could of gotten a visual of who all attended.

Yeah - I had not finished reading the thread before I posted. Some others thought the same thing - it was Ms. Oregon....

What a WEIRD, WEIRD man....

angelindisguyz

I am pretty sure LE know all there is to know about bob/joe = master/slave .. or if didn't know .. will know now to question the ones that need to be questioned and will get to the bottom of this... --- way before the trial starts :)

Dear Websleuths Members,

The next person who posts anything that is not directly related to this case will be timed out.

I'm sorry I have to be so hard but there have been some many violations of TOS on this thread I've lost count.

We do not allow anyone to bring over or discuss other posts from other discussion forums.

Please no name calling, personal attacks, gossip, or anything that does not related to the case. I know most other forums allow this but we don't. You must stick to the case and not the personal opinions of other posters.

Please do not bring over Face Book posts. you may link to the particular Face Book page but that's all.

Copyright laws only allow you to cut and paste 10 percent of any article. You must then provide a link to the whole article. That's not Websleuth's rule. That's the law.

Websleuths works 24/7 to keep the forum a decent place where people can come to discuss cases without worry of being attacked or havingt to wade through a bunch of posts that have nothing to do with the case.

Within a moment (if we allowed this) any thread can be derailed by personal feelings. Most, if not all, other discussion forums allow this type of posting but we do not.

Our whole purpose is to discuss cases. Not to discuss who said what about whom and on what forum they were banned from and on and on and on.

And finally it is imperative for you to help us keep the discussion on track.

In the upper right hand corner of all posts is a red triangle. If you see a post that violates our Terms of Service then go to that post and click on the red triangle. This will alert us to the problem. We can't maintain the forum without your help.

Thank you for understanding.

Tricia

Dominatrix claims in radio interview Bob Bashara and Joe Gentz had affair

Published: Monday, July 02, 2012

By MITCH HOTTS
For The Oakland Press

Bashara’s attorney said the dominatrix lacks credibility and is seeking media attention for financial reasons to talk about her “few seconds of fame.” He said Bashara has never met her and offered to take a polygraph exam to prove it.
“Bob Bashara doesn’t even know her yet she keeps managing to push her way in front of reporters and microphones and the end result is she’s making more money now than she ever has in her career,” Griem said. “Pretty soon only the National Enquirer is going to be reporting on this, that’s the depth we’ve sunk to on this case, which can only be described as the theater of the absurd.”

This past February, Lady Geanna told the radio station about the S&M dungeon located in the basement behind the Hard Luck Lounge on Mack Avenue in Grosse Pointe Park. A few days later, the bar closed and the dungeon equipment was moved out.

Lady Geanna told the station on Monday that her information on the relationship between Bob Bashara and Gentz was based on discussions she has had with close to two dozen people in the underground S&M scene. She said Bashara would sometimes use Gentz in bondage demonstrations at slave parties.
She also said she’s received numerous threatening phone calls for publicly talking about Bashara.

Langton, a Sterling Heights attorney who hosts the morning radio talk show, said he believes the dominatrix is credible based on her past comments that turned out to be true.
“But from a legal standpoint, everything she said today should be viewed as hearsay,” he said.
“I think she does have a sense of what’s going on in the S&M industry. And I think it’s common knowledge that Bashara had at least one girlfriend, so if he was into the S&M or swingers scene, a master-slave relationship with Joe Gentz fits the mold.”

---------

More at the Source (Click)

Lawyers dismiss sex-slave talk between Bob Bashara and Joe Gentz

July 3, 2012

Wayne
GROSSE POINTE PARK

"I have no information that tells me that Joseph Gentz was Bob Bashara's sex slave," Reed said.

The speculation is just the latest turn in the bizarre murder case. Gentz is charged with killing Jane Bashara in January after he told police he did so at her husband's behest. Last week, Bashara was arrested on charges of allegedly trying to hire a hit man to kill Gentz.

"Just when you think can't get more absurd, something like this comes along," Bashara's attorney David Griem said. "There's absolutely no truth to this."

---------

Read more at the Source: http://www.freep.com/article/20120703/NEWS06/207030350/Lawyers-dismiss-sex-slave-talk

Dominatrix: Joe Gentz was Bob Bashara's sex slave

Posted: Jul 03, 2012 6:07 AM CDT
Updated: Jul 03, 2012 6:16 AM CDT
By Alexis Wiley

18939711_BG2.jpg

---- TEXT & VIDEO (4:11) ----

SOUTHFIELD, Mich. (WJBK) -
A local dominatrix says the man charged in the murder of a Grosse Pointe woman was more than just an alleged hitman.

She goes by the name of Lady Geanna and she tells FOX 2 that dozens of S&M insiders say they've seen it first-hand and are convinced that Joe Gentz was Bob Bashara's sex slave.

------

More at the Source: http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/18939711/dominatrix-joe-gentz-was-bob-basharas-sex-slave-20120703

P.S. ... from the Video above ... "sources tell Fox that RG never met JG..."

------

Found her, lol ... that Lady Geanna ... She changed her name now ... on her websites anyhow (as she was mentioning on Charlie Langton Show yesterday) .. from Lady Geanna to Mistress Breanna :)

Here is her same pic (with the one above) directly from her Website: (click on Spoiler below to view)

1a_Img0117.jpg
Sources: (couple of her websites, under Spoiler below)

. http://www.mistressbreanna.com - Warning: This Main Page is OK, but if ENTER the site itself ... - There is Adult content there!

. http://www.eros-michigan.com/files/189877.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member