GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Move over bob. Griem may be spending some time in Jail himself :floorlaugh:

Bet Griem was hoping a delay might keep that witness with ill health from testifying.

The most enjoyable part of the hearing was the judge. He was not having all that nonsense and Griem's tendency to start yelling when things aren't going his way.

bilde

hmm.. they changed the pic at the article (above, in my post), on their own i see :D

hmm.. they changed the pic at the article (above, in my post), on their own i see :D

Look at how rumply he looks and how he's trying to appear as if his hands are crossed to keep the legal pad under his arm in place.

NICE BRACELETS, BOB

The most enjoyable part of the hearing was the judge. He was not having all that nonsense and Griem's tendency to start yelling when things aren't going his way.

bilde
Here is the same pic in it's Maximum size: (under spoiler below)

bilde

I'm still wondering whether Mother Bob thought it better that she not appear or whether she has withdrawn her support of him.

I haven't been able to find one. There were audio and video difficulties on both channels that were streaming and Channel 7 didn't stream it at all.

Griem has a nice tie on ... matches his suit jacket .. with some red (fire?) at the bottom of the tie :D

Griem has a nice tie on ... matches his suit jacket .. with some red (fire?) at the bottom of the tie :D

That tie does morph into a flame. If Griem had long chains in his hands I'd swear i was in a "Dickens" dream :what:

David Griem denied request to quit as Bashara's attorney

Bashara comes to Griem's defense despite request to quit in court

Published On: Jul 19 2012 12:09:23 PM EDT Updated On: Jul 19 2012 12:47:15 PM EDT

---- VIDEO (3:38) ----

Clipb01.jpg

Clipb02.jpg

David Griem remains Bashara's attorney despite his request to part ways in court on Thursday.

-------

Watch at the Source: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...now/-/1719418/15606452/-/nnbnltz/-/index.html

Judge shoots down David Griem's request to drop Bob Bashara as client

Griem, Bashara say their relationship isn't working

Published On: Jul 18 2012 02:42:12 PM EDT Updated On: Jul 19 2012 12:39:48 PM EDT

---- TEXT & VIDEO ----

2012-07-19-10-10-37-jpg.jpg

< SNIP >

“We are on different paths, different wavelengths,” Griem said.

He stressed that the request to part ways was being made by both parties.

“This is a client and an attorney, asking the court to sanction the divorce, to sanction the severance of the attorney-client relationship,” Griem said.

Griem said Bashara is already planning on meeting with two new potential attorneys Thursday and Friday.

< SNIP >

2012-07-19-10-35-15-jpg.jpg

Bashara came to Griem's defense.

"In the last seven months since my wife's murder, Mr. Griem has spent a good portion of his time dealing with police leaks, police misconduct, prosecutorial misconduct and a number of things that have affected my ability to be treated fairly and to get a fair trial," he said.

Bashara also said he cares about Griem's reputation and doesn't want to make the situation worse.

"I don't want to fire him in open court," Bashara said.

Slideshow: David Griem in court (a dozen or so pics there) :)

---------

Source: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ent/-/1719314/15592306/-/4iqnc5z/-/index.html

Judge denies Griem's motion to be removed from Bashara murder case

Posted: 10:11 AM
Last Updated: 10 minutes ago
JUDGE_Griem_must_stay_5510b376-5ade-4045-9214-63121372c0760000_20120719124521_640_480.JPG

---- TEXT & VIDEO (3:30) ----

(WXYZ) - A judge has denied a motion filed by Bob Bashara's attorney David Griem requesting that he be removed from the case.
36th District Court Chief Judge Kenneth King questioned both Griem and Bob Bashara and ruled that Griem did not have sufficient reason to be removed from the case.

"I have to have something. You cant just come in and say I quit. It doesn't work like that," said Judge King

Bob Bashara says he does't want Attorney David Griem representing him. Prosecution questioned the move suggesting it was a delay tactic.

They say a key witness is scheduled to testify at a preliminary exam on Tuesday, and that witness has a life threatening illness. They said delaying the exam could compromise the case. They also said that several witnesses have voiced fear for their lives. Prosecutors said by getting their testimony on record, justice and people will be protected.

< SNIP >

---------

Source: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region...-removed-from-bashara-murder-case-to-be-heard

Those last few Videos are pretty good .. with a lot of action from court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109