GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My feed froze, I'm refreshing and have to sit through a commercial.

Sidebar over, Bob whispering to Griem. LOL Judge suggesting Griem appear with whatever attorney Bob retains on the 24th

Griem no likey. Prosecutor states that a key witness (?) has health issues and has been hospitalized. Heart, gallbladder, virus that was contagious. Does not identify person. This is a person on tape, I am assuming someone Bob was trying to get to kill Gentz.

Griem pooh-poohing man's health problems. Audio cuts out.

You would think in 2012 we could get better feeds and audio. My feed is choppy.

I think my narrative is over, chop chop and now no audio. I refreshed and now I just get a thing that says Dejero +. Trying Fox, but I can't hear.

Well he may look disheveled, but Big Bob is just as pompous as ever. I have an audio booster and I can kind of hear him.

Poor Bob--he has been treated badly by the media, the prosecution....PER HIM.

I can't hear a darn thing on Fox or 4 now. Anyone else? I see bb talking but sound is so low to hear.

LOL Judge still insists whoever Bob retains be at prelim PLUS GRIEM "you'll get 2 attorneys" says the Judge.

Bob just bellyaching about how bad he's treated. The judge is forcing Griem to continue on to bring whatever new attorney he chooses up to speed.

Bob giving withering looks at the female prosecutor, who I cannot hear.

Guys, I give up, I just cannot hear these people well enough and Channel 7 isn't even bothering to stream this hearing.

Guess we will have to rely on media who was present :banghead:

Why didn't bob just fire Griem? End of story and no hearing needed. Gawd Clients fire their Lawyers all the time.

Judge: David Griem must stay with Bob Bashara case

11:29 AM, July 19, 2012

bilde

------

Read at the Source: http://www.freep.com/article/20120719/NEWS02/120719037/David-Griem-Bob-Bashara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop