GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emergency or something?

did gentz poop himself? :)

11:30 Eastern i guess

Some "sir" is talking to judge ...

come back at 12:30 she said... (to him)

Let's put the show on the road.... who's he anyhow

Pleads guilty, 17-28 years. Hoo-rah! Now Big Bobb is the one with poopy pants!

Pleeds guitly to Murder in 2nd degree

can do him to life .. But she's going to do him "not less than 17 years.. no not more than 28 (or something)

I like that Judge Vonda speaks to him in such a simple way. Yet, she shows him respect.

I guess they are going to charge BB now .. today or eventually.

I saw her sentence D'Andre Lane. Good woman. His elocution is pretty much what we've heard before.

Wonder if going to charge BB before New Year.. or after Gent'z is sentenced on Jan 29, 2013 :rolleyes:

So 17 years minimum .. It means i guess, Gentz won't be able to get out earlier than that? .. for good behavior etc

@wxyzdetroit tweeted:
#BREAKING: Joe Gentz pleads guilty in murder of Grosse Pointe mom Jane Bashara. More on to come http://t.co/HwiLcpOI #backchannel

------- on twitter

Joe Gentz takes plea deal; Guilty in murder of Grosse Pointe Park mom Jane Bashara

Posted: 10:30 AM
Last Updated: 2 minutes ago

• By: WXYZ.com Web Staff

DETROIT (WXYZ) - In a plea deal announced Friday morning in the courtroom of Judge Vonda Evans, handyman Joe Gentz pleaded guilty to the murder of Jane Bashara of Grosse Pointe Park.

“Bob Bashara promised me money and threatened to kill me,” said Joe Gentz as he read from a document Friday.

Gentz entered a guilty plea to a charge of second degree murder.

Gentz’s deal means he will go to jail for between 17 but no more than 28 years.

His plea means he gave up his right to a jury trial.

Sentencing will take place on January 29, 2013 (Tuesday)

Source: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region...murder-of-grosse-pointe-park-mom-jane-bashara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08