GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way the Def. att. is smirking, I think I am going to enjoy her opening (wish we got to see her actual style during the trial, something tells me it is going to be interesting...).

Lindsey said Bashara tricked his mother into hiding a gun in her safe deposit box.

Likes0

Gina Damron

Does anyone else feel it is unusual for a judge to instruct the jury not to take notes???????

:twocents: Could it be that since it is Opening Statement, it is NOT FACT ? Just taking a wild guess here !

Just saw that this trial started . . . Bob B is extremely creepy :scared: !

I just glanced through this thread and will check in and out for updates.

Thanks for the updates !

Jane Bashara's body is being shown in the backseat of the SUV.

Likes0

Gina Damron

So far nothing new? I was thinking that perhaps something would come out in opening statements that we did not know about. But it seems everything was what was expected from what i am reading

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

:twocents: Could it be that since it is Opening Statement, it is NOT FACT ? Just taking a wild guess here !

Thanks for the updates !

Good point. Note taking might just be for Opening Statements as u say. Yet I have seen trials where no note taking allowed at all.

"I am ready to make a life changing event ... for you ... and for us," Bashara wrote to Gillett, according to emails the prosecution is showing.

Likes0

Gina Damron

"I am ready to make a life changing event ... for you ... and for us," Bashara wrote to Gillett, according to emails the prosecution is showing.

Likes0

Gina Damron

Wanna bet we are going to hear about the Pillar of the Community?

:tantrum: that we can't see any more of this trial. It's going to be a real doozy.

Oh chit

Judge Evans just said one of the cameras picked up images of one of the jurors.

Likes0

Gina Damron

I missed her saying that. Wonder if she will allow the camera to continue thru the defense opening statement?

She told the media not to videotape the jurors.
ShareLikes0
Gina Damron

Oh chit

Judge Evans just said one of the cameras picked up images of one of the jurors.

Likes0

Gina Damron

@GusBurns
Evans saying Channel 7 showed a witness. She wants to review video, says this is the second time this has happened. May impact live stream
10/14/14, 9:03 AM

Thanks for the updates !
I believe you are correct. Opening statements are not evidence. No notes. They have notebooks so they should be allowed to make notes during testimony.

Why is Bashara's attorney so happy all the time? Does she have a permanent smirk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmasReal~