MI MI - Jeffrey Willis - Suspected SK in Muskegon County, MI

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
June 22, 2016

Sex evidence, co-worker's lost gun help send Jeffrey Willis to trial in jogger slaying
Read more: http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/06/sex_evidence_co-workers_lost_g.html

If Willis injected victims with insulin, these are the symptoms of an insulin overdose:

"The list of symptoms below are symptoms of hypoglycemia which can result from an insulin overdose:

• Depressed mood
  • Dizziness
  • Drowsiness
  • Fatigue
  • Headache
  • Hunger
  • Inability to concentrate
  • Irritability
  • Disorientation
  • Nausea
  • Nervousness
  • Personality changes
  • Rapid heartbeat
  • Restlessness
  • Sleep disturbances
  • Slurred speech
  • Pale skin
  • Sweating
  • Tingling
  • Tremor
  • Unsteady movements

If you have administered a larger dose of insulin, more severe symptoms can include:

• Coma
  • Disorientation
  • Seizures
  • Seek medical attention urgently in the case of an insulin overdose."

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/insulin/insulin-overdosage.html

Thank you for posting this!

There was insulin in the tool box, alongside items that could be used for restraint and torture. I wonder if Willis is a diabetic, or if he used the insulin to incapacitate his victims.
Considering that the insulin was found in one of the 'locked metal boxes concealed under seats' I'm thinking the latter.

Just been reading about the devastating effects of giving someone insulin when they don't need it. :( :mad:

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/06/sex_evidence_co-workers_lost_g.html

One item was new to the public record: among the items recovered was a vial of insulin, Fowers testified.

Flowers said the items were found in several locked metal boxes concealed under seats.

Another point that caught my attention in the hearing is the description of video of chasing a woman (no proof that the video, or any video, was created by Willis) ... something like that ... where the witness described that "they" were involved: more than one person. Again, I have to wonder if Willis and his cousin acted together. I have to wonder if the charges of "lying" are the best that prosecutors could do to arrest the cousin while they look for more evidence.

ETA:

"The videos “depicted individuals pulling up alongside of females on the side of the road. When they approached her, that female took off running into a field. Once in the field, they chase after her attack her sexually assault her. There were other videos depicting the same thing where at the end of the video they murder. They show this in an acting way and we also found videos that showed this that are not acting,” he testified.

“Real life?” Muskegon County Prosecutor D.J. Hilson asked.

“They’re real life,” Prevette said.

After the hearing, Hilson said police don’t know who the victims are in the “kidnap and kill” videos or where they’re from, but are working with national and international agencies to find out."

http://woodtv.com/2016/06/22/jeffrey-willis-due-in-court-for-rebekah-bletsch-murder-case/

If he had files for Heeringa and Bletsch on his computer, I wonder if investigators uncovered other files they're being close-lipped about as of now. I'll be really surprised if these two women and the 16-year old girl are his only victims.

Thank you for posting this!

There was insulin in the tool box, alongside items that could be used for restraint and torture. I wonder if Willis is a diabetic, or if he used the insulin to incapacitate his victims.

I wonder where he was getting this insulin from if he isn't diabetic himself.

I do think that a trial for the murder of Rebekah will give investigators enough time to build a case against Willis for the murder of Jessica, and that charges in Jessica's case may be laid at the end of the trial for the murder of Rebekah.

That is what happened in the case of Jessie Williams, who was responsible for the murders of Hannah Graham, and Morgan Harrington, as well as an attempted murder of a first victim. The trial for the attempted murder, where the most evidence was available, was held first. IIRC, charges for the other two came after that trial - but don't quote me on that.

Thanks Otto I agree with you.

Another point that caught my attention in the hearing is the description of video of chasing a woman (no proof that the video, or any video, was created by Willis) ... something like that ... where the witness described that "they" were involved: more than one person. Again, I have to wonder if Willis and his cousin acted together. I have to wonder if the charges of "lying" are the best that prosecutors could do to arrest the cousin while they look for more evidence.

ETA:

"The videos “depicted individuals pulling up alongside of females on the side of the road. When they approached her, that female took off running into a field. Once in the field, they chase after her attack her sexually assault her. There were other videos depicting the same thing where at the end of the video they murder. They show this in an acting way and we also found videos that showed this that are not acting,” he testified.

“Real life?” Muskegon County Prosecutor D.J. Hilson asked.

“They’re real life,” Prevette said.

After the hearing, Hilson said police don’t know who the victims are in the “kidnap and kill” videos or where they’re from, but are working with national and international agencies to find out."

http://woodtv.com/2016/06/22/jeffrey-willis-due-in-court-for-rebekah-bletsch-murder-case/

Disgusting, evil and sick. These poor women desperately trying to save their life and meeting a tragic and horrific end. This is on another scale of depravity. I hope they can find out where these videos came from, the individuals involved, where these films were made and most importantly the victims involved. I feel very sorry for the police officers, FBI workers etc having to view the files he has it must be very distressing and take its toll on you.

I've never heard of a perp having child *advertiser censored* videos, *advertiser censored* of sex with deceased people, beastiality, and sado masochism. It seems like anything and everything depraved turned him on. He really is a very sick individual it would be interesting to know how he ended up with way.

If he had files for Heeringa and Bletsch on his computer, I wonder if investigators uncovered other files they're being close-lipped about as of now. I'll be really surprised if these two women and the 16-year old girl are his only victims.

The fact that he literally had a folder on her computer called "VICS" is SO telling. This is one brazen guy.

I wonder where he was getting this insulin from if he isn't diabetic himself.

Thanks Otto I agree with you.

Disgusting, evil and sick. These poor women desperately trying to save their life and meeting a tragic and horrific end. This is on another scale of depravity. I hope they can find out where these videos came from, the individuals involved, where these films were made and most importantly the victims involved. I feel very sorry for the police officers, FBI workers etc having to view the files he has it must be very distressing and take its toll on you.

I've never heard of a perp having child *advertiser censored* videos, *advertiser censored* of sex with deceased people, beastiality, and sado masochism. It seems like anything and everything depraved turned him on. He really is a very sick individual it would be interesting to know how he ended up with way.

One of my first thoughts was where he gets the insulin as well. I suppose it's possible that his wife is a diabetic.

That Willis was involved in so many forms of deviant behavior might be a natural evolution due to the fact that he has been doing this, and avoided suspicion, for perhaps 20+ years. That is, after a few years of abduction and rape, it became abduction, hunt, and rape, and then he devolved to necrophilia, and children were also a target.

I'm still curious about where he was on July 13 (don't remember the year), when Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins vanished from Evansdale.

Question re: the victims in these videos.

Will there be a future thread on the videos and victims? I read that they're trying to work on finding out who they are. I'd like to follow that, because it's really heartbreaking that if these victims are missing, that was their fate. OR.....an unsolved crime where the video would be very compelling evidence in finding the killer(s).

Willis may have gotten the insulin from his deceased Grandfather's effects.

Jeffrey Willis in court for new arraignment 23rd June 2016 arraigned today on three new felony charges for surveilling an unclothed person from 2011.

John HausmanVerified account
@JohnSHausman

Writer for @MLive covering crime, courts and more. History, politics, word nerd. Some settling of content may occur.

John Hausman ‏@JohnSHausman 41m41 minutes ago

Jeffrey Willis in court for new arraignment.

John Hausman ‏@JohnSHausman 42m42 minutes ago

Looks stoic as ever.

John Hausman ‏@JohnSHausman 41m41 minutes ago

No audible or visible response to my Q as he exited jail elevator cubicle: "Jeff, where's Jessica Heeringa?"

MUSKEGON, MICH. - Jeffrey Willis, the Muskegon County man ordered Wednesday to stand trial for the 2014 death of jogger Rebekah Bletsch, was arraigned today on three new felony charges for surveilling an unclothed person.

Willis, dressed in an orange jail suit and wearing shackles, appeared for arraignment in Muskegon District Court late this morning. Bond was set at $70,000.

The new charges were filed Wednesday for incidents that occurred in March of 2011 and involved girls that lived in his neighborhood. The felony offense in punishable by up to five years in prison. The three counts involve two victims.

A probable cause hearing was set for July 5 and the preliminary examination is scheduled for July 11.

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/crime/new-charges-added-against-accused-killer-jeffrey-willis/253691998

One of my first thoughts was where he gets the insulin as well. I suppose it's possible that his wife is a diabetic.

That Willis was involved in so many forms of deviant behavior might be a natural evolution due to the fact that he has been doing this, and avoided suspicion, for perhaps 20+ years. That is, after a few years of abduction and rape, it became abduction, hunt, and rape, and then he devolved to necrophilia, and children were also a target.

I'm still curious about where he was on July 13 (don't remember the year), when Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins vanished from Evansdale.

Elizabeth and Lyric disappeared on July 13th 2012 & were found deceased December 12th 2012. Yes it would be interesting to know Jeffrey's movements that day.

I dread to think how many victims could possibly be involved over Jeffrey's criminal career. Thank God this monster is off the streets hopefully till death and it will be very interesting to see what happens with his cousin who has been charged with lying to the police too.

Also, I know I'm late to the party on his high school pictures but WOW does he look spitting image of the I70 sketches. Is it a good likelihood he could be the I70 killer? Because wow.

I put this post in Jessica's thread but maybe it belongs here:

Regarding those kidnap and kill videos found on Willis' computer: The investigator said some were acting and others were not and they ended in murder. Who are the victims in these videos?! I would assume the faces of the women in the videos would be compared against faces of missing but there are so many missing I'm wondering if they can they possibly do that. If they can't identify them then pics of their faces will need to be released to the public to try and find out who they are.

Also, who is the women pictured on a bed that "looked like" Rebecca Bletch? I can't imagine that it actually was her because A) there wasn't time to abduct her, take her somewhere and then throw her out on the road and B) I don't think he would have dumped her on the road if he had abducted her.

I'm thinking a lot of this horrible stuff Willis had on his devices came from the dark web.

I noted the investigator did NOT say anything about a Willis file on Jessica.

I put this post in Jessica's thread but maybe it belongs here:

Regarding those kidnap and kill videos found on Willis' computer: The investigator said some were acting and others were not and they ended in murder. Who are the victims in these videos?! I would assume the faces of the women in the videos would be compared against faces of missing but there are so many missing I'm wondering if they can they possibly do that. If they can't identify them then pics of their faces will need to be released to the public to try and find out who they are.

Also, who is the women pictured on a bed that "looked like" Rebecca Bletch? I can't imagine that it actually was her because A) there wasn't time to abduct her, take her somewhere and then throw her out on the road and B) I don't think he would have dumped her on the road if he had abducted her.

I'm thinking a lot of this horrible stuff Willis had on his devices came from the dark web.

I noted the investigator did NOT say anything about a Willis file on Jessica.

I don't really understand how he could have a Rebecca Bletch file on his computer and have photos of a woman who isn't her?

I don't really understand how he could have a Rebecca Bletch file on his computer and have photos of a woman who isn't her?

Who knows. Could be a photo that inspired him to look for someone like her. I just don't think it could be her because had he successfully abducted her he wouldn't have dumped her back where he snatched her.

Regarding this cousin who's in jail: What does everyone think? Who lies about such serious stuff? Is it a case of of him not wanting to believe Jeffrey had done something terrible so he withheld info he though to be possible falsely incriminating or did he know or was maybe even involved?

Still total silence from Willis' wife. Wonder what her deal is.

Who knows. Could be a photo that inspired him to look for someone like her. I just don't think it could be her because had he successfully abducted her he wouldn't have dumped her back where he snatched her.

Regarding this cousin who's in jail: What does everyone think? Who lies about such serious stuff? Is it a case of of him not wanting to believe Jeffrey had done something terrible so he withheld info he though to be possible falsely incriminating or did he know or was maybe even involved?

Still total silence from Willis' wife. Wonder what her deal is.

Hopefully we will learn more about these photos he has in his Rebekah file during the trial for her murder. I think the authorities are being very careful not to provide details possibly the names of other women in files on his computer so his trial for Rebekah's murder isn't affected adversley (specifically the jury pool and his right to a fair trial). We will most likely learn more about other victims when the trial is over. I don't think there is an urgency to prosecute him for Jessica's case as he isn't going anywhere and it's better for the police to be thorough. In addition they need time to try and find Jessica's remains haven't been found.

I bet the cousin isn't having an easy time in jail given he was a corrections officer pre-arrest. You would hope a corrections officer would have a moral obligation to report any knowledge of a crime even one involving a family member its disgusting behaviour. He better confess everything he knows which can be proven as he has shown himself to be a less than reliable witness. I hope covering for Jeffrey was worth losing his job, freedom and respectibility over.

June 23, 2016

Girl allegedly recorded by Willis: ‘Didn’t think he would do this’
Video/article: http://woodtv.com/2016/06/23/jeffrey-willis-to-be-arraigned-on-new-felony-charges/

Willis was arraigned Thursday morning on three felony counts of surveilling an unclothed person without their consent. The alleged incidents happened in March 2011 in Muskegon. The victims are girls who were minors at the time, authorities say.

“It involved videos,” Muskegon County Prosecutor D.J. Hilson said.

He said the girls had no idea that Willis was allegedly surveilling them and just found out recently after authorities found some evidence on his computer.

“Certainly it was labeled as such that it piqued the curiosity of investigators enough to open it and see what was on it,” Hilson said.

June 23, 2016

MSP searched N MI property for Heeringa after Willis’ arrest
Read more: http://woodtv.com/2016/06/23/msp-searched-n-mi-property-for-heeringa-after-willis-arrest/

The land is owned by the family of Norton Shores Police Officer Shawn Stefanich, a friend of Willis, according to the report. It’s in the Antrim County village of Mancelona, about 180 miles north of the Norton Shores gas station where Heeringa was last seen in April 2013.

Video at link: Neighbors talk about property where police searched

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000
Back