Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

article-2316271-198839AF000005DC-619_634x338.jpg

from the dailymail.co.uk

bright orange=possible jail attire? (any recent escapes or dangerous criminals just released?) carjackings?

ok, not posting anymore til the presser! Don't want to go off on an unnecessary tangent, etc.

Family Of Jessica Heeringa Searching For Answers

Shelly Heeringa says her daughter is the kind of person that would help anyone, always smiling. Her family says she has a lot she still wants to do, she’s working towards going to college and has dreams of being an accountant.

“Right now she was just at this job to support her and her little boy and her family. Her boyfriend had recently been laid off so she was taking on extra shifts and trying to do what she could.

Read more: http://fox17online.com/2013/04/28/family-of-jessica-heeringa-searching-for-answers/#ixzz2Ro4kNCVd

Brainstorming...

ok, last post til presser: any jealous women or mistresses that might have ordered a hit?

Many aren't even registered because they simply haven't been caught. They are the worst kind, and the most cunning. A sexual predator can be your next door neighbor and the age group depends on their own personal experiences. It ranges from infants to senior citizens, but from my limited knowledge, the individual perp is consistent in their attacks with their preferred age group.

I know your right it's a mistake to assume sex offenders always go for young girls only I know the cases here can range from Shaniya Davis to Audrey Gleave in age.

I think the perp is a customer or someone who knows the shifts of the staff and when Jessica would be alone. I hope it's not a trucker who could be a long way away now. Praying for news and a positive outcome soon.

I know your right it's a mistake to assume sex offenders always go for young girls only I know the cases here can range from Shaniya Davis to Audrey Gleave in age.

I think the perp is a customer or someone who knows the shifts of the staff and when Jessica would be alone. I hope it's not a trucker who could be a long way away now. Praying for news and a positive outcome soon.

I wonder if they sell diesel?

ETA found the answer, YES they sell diesel. I only question that because it could be a local truck driver that buys diesel there but came back in their personal vehicle.

http://www.exxonstations.com/home.php?storenum=737233cb87dfe0e7b5525a1b7ecc112c

I sure hope they've brought dogs out there bc sometimes they can trace a vehicle's route, at least partially....

"Shelly Herringa and her family and friends are now in "go" mode.

"We're going to go towards Grand Haven and Spring Lake area," said one family friend."

"The Chrysler minivan raised suspicion because it may have been there in the past."

"Other people have contacted them from other gas stations about a gray van pulling up to their gas station and just sitting there staring at the girls who are working inside. And then they take off," said Shelly.

Herringa and Chief Shaw believe the person was probably a past customer. They say Jessica's a friendly girl, and there were no signs of a struggle.

"She's very helpful, that's why I think he lured her out of the gas station," said Herringa. "He knew there wasn't security cameras."

Somebody mentioned pinterest before. Do members post a profile picture there? Did you see Jessica's? The picture I see, when I google, makes her look like a Barbie doll. It's a head shot.

There is another Jessica Heeringa living in the Michigan area and that's probably the pinterest I saw, which is why I didn't link it because I didn't know it it was this JH.

"Shelly Herringa and her family and friends are now in "go" mode.

"We're going to go towards Grand Haven and Spring Lake area," said one family friend."

"The Chrysler minivan raised suspicion because it may have been there in the past."

"Other people have contacted them from other gas stations about a gray van pulling up to their gas station and just sitting there staring at the girls who are working inside. And then they take off," said Shelly.

Herringa and Chief Shaw believe the person was probably a past customer. They say Jessica's a friendly girl, and there were no signs of a struggle.

"She's very helpful, that's why I think he lured her out of the gas station," said Herringa. "He knew there wasn't security cameras."

That just gives me the chills, the part about a matching van being seen before scoping out girls at other stations. Argh! :(

I hope that those other stations do have cameras. Maybe they'll have footage of this creeper??

That photo sure does show how isolated she was being alone in the station.

The manager and company have a lot to answer for no employee should be left alone in a garage at night in an isolated place it's inexcusable and outrageous. Two employees at least at night no employee male or female left on their own.

I was out and about in my town this evening and had a heightened awareness of traffic and security cameras, as I always do when I'm "looking for" someone on WS (so always). I've always been hyper aware of my surroundings but IMO you only have to follow one case where a person is taken and you stay tuned into these things.

I'm angry at the irresponsibilty (IMO) of the gas station for not having more precautions in place, though evil always seems to find a way to strike.. it does not lessen the fact that Jessica was put in a very vulnerable situation and I can't help but feel like she was let down.

Now my mini rant is over and I will try to be more productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scroobius