MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so according to Chief Shaw, very possibly the perp is a past customer, which means it is likely he is a local (or is in town frequently). If this is the case, this is good news because it should be easier to find them!

From the same link

"He said he likes to hire the young pretty girls because it brings in more customers. And he only had $3,000 in drive-off gas so he didn't think is was worth putting in a $5,000 security system.

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/regional/254656/5/Police-believe-Jessica-Heeringa-was-abducted

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

What an fool I hope this is not a deadly mistake it is gross negligence on his part. A great boss my employees and customers safety isn't worth $5 grand. His garage should be boycotted until he takes responsibility for safety.

Ok, I know fb is rumor, but I remember a fb comment where another local girl described this exact scenario the night before (perp parking and staring), if I'm not mistaken (looking for link / location of incident)

I've been thinking about the van. Who drives a silver minivan? A guy with a wife and kids. A guy who lives with his parents. A guy who borrows a vehicle because he doesn't have one of his own.

Although it's not unheard of, I don't see many single, employed, self-sufficient guys driving around in a minvan.

ok, so some person is sitting in a van at various gas stations just staring at the employees inside and then drives off on numerous occasions and nobody does anything?

nobody calls local police about this suspicious person???

so, back to the local rsos....

I did a basic search using this site before but I'm going to go back again.
http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/PSOR_Search.aspx

Someone posted another RSO search site upthread but I wanted one that included vehicles if the RSO has one.

For this search now I'm going to use this parameter:

35 years +/- 10 years
Muskegon County

Might look into surrounding counties later.

(Just writing down what I'm searching for, will report anything of interest).

Someone posted another RSO search site upthread but I wanted one that included vehicles if the RSO has one.

35 years +/- 10 years
Muskegon County

(Just writing down what I'm search for, will report anything of interest).

If you look into surrounding counties, look at Ottawa. Jessica's family said they were heading to Grand Haven and Spring Lake. These towns are in Ottawa County, just to the South of Muskegon County. They are literally 10 minutes South, down US31, of Norton Shores.

Brainstorming who could the perp be:

Trucker
Random customer
Regular customer
Sex offender registered or unregistered
Partner
Family
Work colleague

I won't sleuth a boyfriend or family per websleuths rules.

Are there any local bars? Factories where a worker could have ended their shift nearby?

I've been thinking about the van. Who drives a silver minivan? A guy with a wife and kids. A guy who lives with his parents. A guy who borrows a vehicle because he doesn't have one of his own.

Although it's not unheard of, I don't see many single, employed, self-sufficient guys driving around in a minvan.

ITA. It sounds like they are more confident that the minivan is involved, I think it's important to tell the public : SOMEONE KNOWS THIS GUY. If your husband/boyfriend/coworker/family member/neighbor has been missing, unaccounted for since late Friday night.... call the authorities.

Someone knows him.
Turn him in NOW.

Could be a rental? Hopefully police send out an alert to all rental car places off the highway in a very large radius.

Any Chrysler dealerships, or others (used cars), in the area (I don't think they know for certain its a Chrysler, just a strong possibility, right? Any idea on if its a newer or later model?) I remember another case where a perp worked at a dealership and was using a vehicle from the store bc he had access to it...

I wonder what time of day, and where exactly, these other incidents occurred.

I think this suspect will be narrowed in on soon!! Hopefully Jessica will still be alive! This is a race against the clock!!! Her grandfather says she's a scrapper! Get him Jessica!

35 years +/- 10 years
Muskegon County

(Just writing down what I'm search for, will report anything of interest).

I went through all 811 RSOs in that county and there were only 3 that matched initial description, jmo, and two of those were shorter than 6'. However, there were many with no photo available :(

I've been researching other attempted and successful kidnappings / abductions, nothing sticking out yet...(anyone else see anything of interest?) Also, police reports/blotters...

Brainstorming who could the perp be:

Trucker
Random customer
Regular customer
Sex offender registered or unregistered
Partner
Family
Work colleague

I won't sleuth a boyfriend or family per websleuths rules.

Are there any local bars? Factories where a worker could have ended their shift nearby?

The Homestead is near there. It's on Old Grand Haven Rd, which intersects with Sternberg. Maybe 5 minute drive tops.

I went through all 811 RSOs in that county and there were only 3 that matched initial description, jmo, and two of those were shorter than 6'. However, there were many with no photo available :(

Oh bless you... I wasn't looking forward to going through the list again.
I will start on Ottawa County as flutterby suggested.

Are the cars listed on the RSO's profiles only registered to them, or are they registered to everyone in the household they reside at (wife, parents)?

I'm wondering if they have access to and switch out vehicles with someone else who may be unsuspecting and would allow them to go under the radar, though I'm sure every silver/grey Chrysler T&C is fair game now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scroobius