MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminds me so much of the Mickey Schunick case...and that damn white truck. We looked at that truck till we started "seeing things". Things that just werent there.

Lets not forget about Lauren Spiers and that white truck.

jmo

Am I missing something here? If he gets off work at 11 pm, how could he buy gas there after work? Doesn't the station close at 11?:waitasec:

He says he comes here (Exxon) all the time... But doesn't know that it closes at 11:00 p.m. on Saturday nights...? (He was there at 11:15 p.m.)

It closes at 11:30 p.m. Monday through Friday...

Inconsistencies to me...

JMO

I think it looks damaged too.

By the way, does anyone get an image in mind of what this dude's hair looks like? I can't picture what parted in the middle, kinda wavy and longer on the top looks like.

Ahaha! I've spent more time googling bad hair cuts than watching the video. Can't wait to see this sweet 'do in a mugshot!

I've been watching the video on loop. It's not doing me any good, but I agree that the van is absolutely driving quickly.

I want to reach through my computer screen and grab the wheel and have a few choice words with the driver (I'm PG'ing it down for WS) and get Jessica out of there.

I hate this.

He says he comes here (Exxon) all the time... But doesn't know that it closes at 11:00 p.m. on Saturday nights...? (He was there at 11:15 p.m.)

Inconsistencies to me...

JMO

And...this happened on Friday night.

So was the van already on the highway or heading toward the highway and was that the way to go in order to hightail it out of town?

I've been watching the video on loop. It's not doing me any good, but I agree that the van is absolutely driving quickly.

I want to reach through my computer screen and grab the wheel and have a few choice words with the driver (I'm PG'ing it down for WS) and get Jessica out of there.

I hate this.

I know what you mean. It's absolutely chilling to thing that during or seconds the 911 call, Jessica was there..forced into that van.

If they didn't have video going on that night in the store-surely they have previous video? I hope so.

Inconsistencies to me...

JMO

She was abducted on Friday night so it would have closed at 11:30

Inconsistencies to me...

JMO

whether or not the 911 caller knows the exxon closes at 11pm on saturday does not matter.

Jessica was abducted on a friday night between 10:50 and 11:15pm which is when the guy called 911.

So was the van already on the highway or heading toward the highway and was that the way to go in order to hightail it out of town?

The Homestead is very near the US31/Business31/I96 interchange. Which is sickening if you think about it. From there he was a couple of minutes from highways heading North/South, East or through the town of Muskegon which could take him into Muskegon Heights and many surrounding towns. Basically, if you asked me to find you the best place to disappear quickly from Norton Shores, this is where I would take you.

I looked at both the Ford Windstar and the Town& Country compared to the still, it mostly matched the T&C because the rear lights are higher, like in the video.
Also..don't you think that the light is a little bright for a break light? Could the T&C in question be missing a passenger tail-light? Or do they have "white" taillight ontop of the regular brake lights?

Link of a similar T&C below.

http://www.carreviewsoup.com/2013-c...a-dream-of-convenience-luxury-and-versatility

The Homestead is very near the US31/Business31/I96 interchange. Which is sickening if you think about it. From there he was a couple of minutes from highways heading North/South, East or through the town of Muskegon which could take him into Muskegon Heights and many surrounding towns. Basically, if you asked me to find you the best place to disappear quickly from Norton Shores, this is where I would take you.

oh boy........ not good not good not good

So US31/Business 31/I96 interchange is the fastest way out of Norton Shores?

Off-duty fellow employee who just happened to drive by, notice something was weird, park in the lot next door to watch and then leave without checking on the situation.

I bet he feels like crap right now.

I parked between a white van and a silver town & country minivan at the store tonight (in CO). I felt quite brave.

Did you see the tail-lights on the vehicle? Does it have a white taillight as well as a red one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M