MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nite guys and gals. Puter acting up and I can no longer think straight which means hardly at all!

:lookingitup: First time I've seen this smilie - neat!

I'm :crosseyed: but that won't stop me from saying a :prayer: again for Jessica's safe return.

Please don't post pictures of anyone not associated with this case.

:tyou:

I don't think this should be linked here, since he is NOT a POI. It does explain, however, how his behavior might come across as uncaring. Perhaps it brings back some memories of his own loss of a beautiful young woman... MOO

No excuse for the lack of security tho.
Who are you talking about-is he the store manager?

I feel like this was not a crime of opportunity. This was probably planned from the get go and for her specifically. The perp likely knew when she worked and when she was getting off - probably stalked her a good while to outline her closing routine for a good time to snag her. He is more than likely local and unassuming, and frequents the store. She probably knew him in passing, and perhaps even flirted innocently with him at some point (like social 'outgoing' clerks sometimes do) which set him off on some fantastical delusion. He's probably been building up the courage to do this for a long time. She could have even rejected a proposition by him at some point and he internalized it to not show his insecurities and inner rage. I'd be asking the fiance about any random propositions that she has discussed with him over the weeks and months, or any particular odd customers that made her feel "icky" or ill at ease.

All of the above is just speculation on my end.

JoCoKSEyes...was that a RSO in the area? If so can you give the link to local RSO's? TIA

I totally agree Tonto-I get my coffee every morning at the same convenience store nearby and there is a guy who shows up every morning and seems to have a 'crush' on the young clerk. No harm in that-but in this case-harm done? I feel so bad for her. It makes me sick.

I feel like this was not a crime of opportunity. This was probably planned from the get go and for her specifically. The perp likely knew when she worked and when she was getting off - probably stalked her a good while to outline her closing routine for a good time to snag her. He is more than likely local and unassuming, and frequents the store. She probably knew him in passing, and perhaps even flirted innocently with him at some point (like social 'outgoing' clerks sometimes do) which set him off on some fantastical delusion. He's probably been building up the courage to do this for a long time. She could have even rejected a proposition by him at some point and he internalized it to not show his insecurities and inner rage. I'd be asking the fiance about any random propositions that she has discussed with him over the weeks and months, or any particular odd customers that made her feel "icky" or ill at ease.

All of the above is just speculation on my end.

I agree! I do think the perp will be located soon. Praying for a miracle for Jessica.

Now that Jessica is missing, Shelly is cherishing the last moments they spent together.

“I’m so glad I seen her that Wednesday,” Shelly said as television crews and volunteers milled about in the parking lot of The Pointes shopping plaza in Norton Shores. “I was able to tell her how much I loved her.”

My heart shattered a little more....

http://www.grandhaventribune.com/article/policefire/376926

JoCoKSEyes...was that a RSO in the area? If so can you give the link to local RSO's? TIA

Yes. That was a VERY local rso matching the description. Extensive record. I don't have a link. Any offender search site will have the info.

Yes. That was a VERY local rso matching the description. Extensive record. I don't have a link. Any offender search site will have the info.
BBM
Thank you! From what I saw I agree!!! Now off to search!:seeya:

That guy was 6'1 and 155 correct? That is REALLY thin. I wouldn't think this guy would be him if that is the case. The suspect is described as broad shouldered which makes me think of a bigger guy. I guess it is possible he had a lot of clothing on.

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/loca...nce-video-of-minivan-in-jessica-heeringa-case

The video link above again.

I really think I see the VOI (vehicle of interest) turning left at 13 seconds into the video. I originally thought it looked like the vehicle turned onto a road, but if I am reading the map correctly, it's actually a turn into the bar parking lot. The lot seems to wrap around the bar and exits onto E Byron Rd. That road leads to RR tracks and a very desolate looking area or can also serve as a U-turn back to Grand Haven. I think. IMO. Locals...please correct me if I am wrong. Andalso...feel free to bring doubt to whether or not the VOI does actually turn left into that lot.

Hope this google map link to the bar works....

4814 Grand Haven Rd, Norton Shores, MI - Google Maps

I would think to get her outside and into the vehicle he must have held a weapon towards her or threatened her family? Wonder is she was a smoker and already outside-how did he get her out of the store?

I would think to get her outside and into the vehicle he must have held a weapon towards her or threatened her family? Wonder is she was a smoker and already outside-how did he get her out of the store?

Grabbing someone from behind at the nape of the neck renders them shocked and useless. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck