MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are others in the area with the same last name who have records for crimes not of a sexual nature. There is another with the same last name on the SOR but he lives in Warren which is across the state, I think.

Warren is a northeast suburb of Detroit.

When I search the Grand Haven address, his brother (I assume it's his brother) was living at the same address LLL was. He is convicted of incest.

good gawd. really? ugh and cringe.
they could be in on this together.

Coin Zone camera:
vid.jpg

photo from link: http://fox17online.com/2013/05/01/coin-shop-owner-has-valuable-surveillance-video/#axzz2RmHJmvLP

LLL's relative got busted for attempted incest.

More than one criminal in Grand Haven with that last name as well. Wonder if Ma and Pa are divorced and the boys go back and forth between houses. Just a thought.

Hello! Female with last name busted for operating a meth lab in the quiet little town of Grand Haven! In January of this year!

More than one criminal in Grand Haven with that last name as well. Wonder if Ma and Pa are divorced and the boys go back and forth between houses. Just a thought.

A different address of LLL in Grand Haven, shows that MAL also lived at that Grand Haven address. There is also a RSL that lived at that Grand Haven address, with the failure to pay child support, who shares the same bday as MAL.

The only two that I know of are LLL & MAL. Are others related to them as well?

Would a mod be able to post whether we can or cannot link mugshots etc for RSOs? I am assuming we cannot link public records of family members of RSOs even if the records are arrest records. Am I correct?

Hello everyone. This is my first post here, but I've been around for a while (unregistered and registered lurker). I just wanted to add my opinion that the brother you all are discussing, MAL, to my eyes looks a lot like the composite sketch. The hairstyle from the picture on the RSO site doesn't match, but concentrating on the facial characteristics, I think it looks remarkably like him.

Hello everyone. This is my first post here, but I've been around for a while (unregistered and registered lurker). I just wanted to add my opinion that the brother you all are discussing, MAL, to my eyes looks a lot like the composite sketch. The hairstyle from the picture on the RSO site doesn't match, but concentrating on the facial characteristics, I think it looks remarkably like him.

I'm thinking it could be either one

:welcome:

On his fb page that I'm looking at, he recently posted a pic of himself (pretty blurry) .. His hair is grown out a bit but it's not wavy and parted down the middle. Not sure that means anything, doesn't look like he's seen a brush in a while. I agree there are some similarties.

I wish there was a way to relay FB stuff without breaking TOS. Grr

:welcome:

On his fb page that I'm looking at, he recently posted a pic of himself (pretty blurry) .. His hair is grown out a bit but it's not wavy and parted down the middle. Not sure that means anything, doesn't look like he's seen a brush in a while. I agree there are some similarties.

Ok Im going for it. Former employment on FB of MAL matches address for employment on SOR for LLL.

And just noticed friend on MAL FB is LLL using middle name as last name. Nice way to get around getting caught having a FB.

in one of his mugshots, LLL has brown wavy hair.

I wish there was a way to relay FB stuff without breaking TOS. Grr

I don't do FB or any other social media, so I'm unable to see FB accounts unless they're public. Doesn't bother me because I already spend enough time on the internet, and doing FB, Twitter, etc. would make it worse :blushing:

Thank you for the welcome!

I just looked at the FB and I see the picture you mean. To me it looks like the hair does have something of a middle part.

That's why these things can be kind of frustrating; things can be so subjective! I'm going to take LE's word that they have so much faith in their composite sketch, but from my own personal experience witnesses can sometimes be 100% certain about what a perp looks like and be completely wrong. I was the victim of a crime in the past (I don't wish to go into details) and I described the perp as an older man with darker (ie suntanned) skin, amongst other specific descriptions that I was 100% sure of. When the perp was found, it was a 17 year old kid! That looked nothing like what I described except the very basic things like suntanned skin and hair color! It really made me start being much more hyper-aware of my surroundings and the people in it, for better or worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee