MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MAL has 2 FB pages. One using his last initial instead of last name. Wow these guys look alike.

Ok Im going for it. Former employment on FB of MAL matches address for employment on SOR for LLL.

And just noticed friend on MAL FB is LLL using middle name as last name. Nice way to get around getting caught having a FB.

yep, I found his facebook. He's using his first two initials.

Ok Im going for it. Former employment on FB of MAL matches address for employment on SOR for LLL.

And just noticed friend on MAL FB is LLL using middle name as last name. Nice way to get around getting caught having a FB.

I'm on his page and I can't find his place of employment on there. (SOR website)

FOX 17
53 minutes ago

RT @DeannaFalzone Jessica's mom says her son is starting to ask where his mom is...they just want her home @FOX17

:(

Would a mod be able to post whether we can or cannot link mugshots etc for RSOs? I am assuming we cannot link public records of family members of RSOs even if the records are arrest records. Am I correct?

You can link to mugshots of RSO's as long as they have a tie-in to the area. You can't even discuss their family members at ALL! :notgood:

The two RSO. They are related.

Okay, just checkin'. I'm not an assigned mod to this case so I might ask too many questions. :kimsterwink:

The assigned mods aren't here at the moment.

I'm on his page and I can't find his place of employment on there. (SOR website)

Down at the bottom. Washington Ave Ste 3something....the restaurant in that building (Called The Piano Factory) is the same place brother lists as former employer on FB. I only mentioned because its one more thing that links them to each other.

Down at the bottom. Washington Ave Ste 3something....the restaurant in that building (Called The Piano Factory) is the same place brother lists as former employer on FB. I only mentioned because its one more thing that links them to each other.

i still can't find it.

So LLL works there currently?

First time posting on this thread, looks like everyone beat me to the Luke Louks theory. He looks exactly like the sketch, lives like 2 miles from the gas station. Wonder if he borrowed his moms van or something? I see she is elderly and lives in Grand Haven.

Ok thanks Kimster. Sorry if I broke any rules. The brothers in question are both sex offenders, but I will lay off mentioning family members in the area with criminal records that are not sex crimes.

First time posting on this thread, looks like everyone beat me to the Luke Louks theory. He looks exactly like the sketch, lives like 2 miles from the gas station. Wonder if he borrowed his moms van or something? I see she is elderly and lives in Grand Haven.

Refer to him as LL or LLL. I don't think we can post full names or RSO or can we?

yep, according to Mapquest, he lives 3 minutes away.

Bumping this post from today.

Imamaze may have already posted this for everyone, but just in case, I'm going to post it now.

SEX OFFENDERS. WHAT YOU CAN AND CANNOT DO ON WEBSLEUTHS

There are legal considerations concerning bringing information to Websleuths from the actual sex offender registry.

It is illegal to use the sex offender register information to harass anyone. We would never condone this at Websleuths.

When a child/person goes missing or is harmed we may look at the sex offenders in the area and post their information, along with maps to show how close they live to the victim.

In every case we have local people reading and posting here. Therefore we are within the guidelines using this info for local information.

Again, we are not EVER going to even hint at harassing anyone on the sex offenders list. Any posting we do about a sex offender will always be within the law.

If you have questions about what is allowed, PLEASE ASK FIRST, before posting. Just send a pm to Imamaze or any mod and they will find an answer for you, okay.

Thanks so much,

Salem

Sorry Kimster!!! Posting at same time. Didn't mean to contradict you at all. What should we do?

Is anyone listening to the scanner? I'm hearing a tapping type sound, making it hard to hear.
Probably the universe's way of telling me to put at least half of my energy into work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman