Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:please: Please let her be held somewhere and find her tonight :please:

Could be that he's not allowed to refuse. If you're on probation I know you lose certain rights. Maybe they know they own his butt, and if he doesn't co-operate then..it's off to the slammer.

BBM

Good point!

Inside look at investigation tonight at 10 pm, on Fox 17:

BJOX_jaCIAAQnv0.jpg

https://twitter.com/AnnMarieLaFlamm

Please let this lead to Jessica. A live Jessica.

I agree. If he is quilty, he might think cooperating will give him less trouble or a better deal.

A guilty person may do it also because they think they are that good. Their view of the world is usually, well, pretty darn warped. Such a person may think they can simply beat the machine and LE.

I agree. If he is quilty, he might think cooperating will give him less trouble or a better deal.

Yep, that, or he might even think he is "smart" enough to beat a polygraph. These types of criminals, in general, tend to spend a lot of time in fantasy, are extremely egocentric, and think they are unstoppable.

"Edit: Oops reedus23 beat me to it i see."

I'm thinking he gave permission to have his home and car searched and they are continuing to interview him at his home.

Did anyone see the "Swat" part of the tree? Yea...I think they have a plan. (trying not to get my hopes up)

Any leaks on who the POI is? Did anyone see him enter or leave police station?

Norton Shores Police Chief Daniel Shaw says the man is being questioned further "off site."

bbm -- off site?

are they going to his home??

Could it be???? Could he be taking them to her???? VERY WISHFUL THINKING but:please:

I am not getting my hopes up on this news.

Crushed too many times before, unfortunately.

I hope they find Jessica soon.

The white board looks like prioritization and delegation of leads to follow. Leads coming from Silent Observer (SO), 911, and Norton Shores PD (NSPD).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tawana V