MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
51 guests Lurking the thread. So...does anyone care to join and put in their in-put?

Did anyone see the "Swat" part of the tree? Yea...I think they have a plan. (trying not to get my hopes up)

If people are talking about the tree on the marker board, I don't know if I would read too much into it. It looked like they were just listing all the assets and their availability should they become needed. SWAT and FBI included.

Could be that he's not allowed to refuse. If you're on probation I know you lose certain rights. Maybe they know they own his butt, and if he doesn't co-operate then..it's off to the slammer.

You never lose the right to an attorney. Regardless of pretty much anything except being an "enemy combatant".

and even then you get one sooner than later.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD

I should tweet the reporter and tell her I want a name of the POI being questioned. lol

51 guests Lurking the thread. So...does anyone care to join and put in their in-put?

Personally, I am just sitting here watching Tv, refreshing every once in a while, waiting for an update. There really isn't too much for me to infer until we get another update from law enforcement ^^. Oh one thing is, if i remember correctly, it took me a while to get this id and be able to post. I had to wait for an admin to approve it if my memory serves me right. Could be wrong. That could be one reason for lurkers

For the "off site" polygraph ... would that be FBI field office? Or...?

You never lose the right to an attorney. Regardless of pretty much anything except being an "enemy combatant".

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD

Sorry. I may have needed to clarify that. When you go on "work release" or "tether-probation" sometimes restricted probation; I know that they make you sign a waiver that you have to co-operate with police. Didn't mean to say that you waive your right to an atty. My apologies.
I remembered that waiver when my sister tethered out to our house in MI.

Been lurking since the beginning. Just sitting here with my fingers crossed and hoping for her safe return.

Do we know that the off-site location is for a polygraph? From the reporter's tweet it seems to me that there's an off-site location and then possibly a polygraph:

"BREAKING: Man being questioned taken to second location. Car impounded for time being. Chief says possible polygraph test to follow"

Is there another source?

I thought by the site referring to "guests" meant all non-registered users. I know that there's some people parroting what we say here, to facebook. I just like it when they contribute as well. :D

Do we know that the off-site location is for a polygraph? From the reporter's tweet it seems to me that there's an off-site location and then possibly a polygraph:

"BREAKING: Man being questioned taken to second location. Car impounded for time being. Chief says possible polygraph test to follow"

Is there another source?

No, I personally was asking where a poly would be administered.

Sometimes smaller local PD's don't have capabilities to conduct polys, I'm not sure how big Norton Shores PD is and if they would be in charge of polygraphs.

But we don't know if off site & polygraph is one / the same.

Hey who is sending in questions for Chief Shaw? Will you ask when there will be public searches??? They really need to get on it!

I thought by the site referring to "guests" meant all non-registered users. I know that there's some people parroting what we say here, to facebook. I just like it when they contribute as well. :D

59 members and 48 guests. I think everybody is waiting for you to tweet the reporter to get the name of the POI being questioned. :) since you brought it up. :)

Yea, I can't remember who said it but about the white board. It looks like a "chain of information and notification". JMO

Don't know what to ask him until after this POI is vetted. Why would he be requesting questions if the POI turns out to be the perp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member