MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he was reported but I don't know if that was the reason why he page was taken down.

Well, if he did it on his own accord..that would look a bit suspicious. You can make things "private" and change your name if you didn't want anyone to see. No sense in deleting it.

Well, if he did it on his own accord..that would look a bit suspicious. You can make things "private" and change your name if you didn't want anyone to see. No sense in deleting it.

Maybe LE is looking at it.

I think someone said the brother had 2 pages. The one I bookmarked is gone.

AH you are correct! One is up but the other is indeed down. The one down is his first name, middle name and last initial.

If they have witnesses who got a good look at the likely suspect, couldn't the police just snap a few pics with their smart phones and send em over to the witnesses for their input. Or have the witnesses drop by the station for a quick id.

congrats on the new bebe jenstar! when are you due?

love meeting fellow pregger sleuthers (i'm due nov. 25). this hobby is definitely harder when your hormones are flipping out! *HUGS*

Congrats ladies!! Hoping to join you in Club Pregnant very soon.

If they have witnesses who got a good look at the likely suspect, couldn't the police just snap a few pics with their smart phones and send em over to the witnesses for their input. Or have the witnesses drop by the station for a quick id.

They would have to do a photo lineup for them to identify the POI correctly. Maybe they are working on that.

Yeah, I think she just tipped LE's hand.

What if Jessica told her mom about "some guy that was stalking her." Or a "creepy wierdo at work." Then her Mom drops by one day and ran into the guy, Jessica confirming it was "him". That's something I'd deff tell my Mom. Especially if we were close. JMO pure speculation

It would be great if we could find out which RSO driving silver minivan was cleared so we can lay off sleuthing him and focus on others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717