MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The flyers I have has 3 pics of Jessica's face and that is one of the 3. My copies aren't color so it isn't really distracting.

This guy looks familiar to me. I don't think I know him, but maybe seen him around? I hope someone knows who he is and calls fast

I've seen the flyer with three pictures. Are you certain the one on the gas station door has three pictures? Maybe the youtube video cuts off the bottom portion then - I could swear that particular poster only features the single picture.

Not worth going back to look but hope they aren't featuring just that one picture. Jessica has several different looks - I mean, she looks different depending of what picture you're looking at.

Surely the police have checked all RSO's around the area...that would be a no brainer!

I can see why they didn't release earlier. This guy probably has the news on. I hope this breaks it fast!

I'm a little torn that they released this photo so close to the vigil time. Quite often LE will meander during a vigil looking for clues. In this case you never know who may show up kwim?

Beyond that, very distinct features in the sketch.

Back to reading and hope the sketch catches this monster.

I've seen the flyer with three pictures. Are you certain the one on the gas station door has three pictures? Maybe the youtube video cuts off the bottom portion then - I could swear that particular poster only features the single picture.

Not worth going back to look but hope they aren't featuring just that one picture. Jessica has several different looks - I mean, she looks different depending of what picture you're looking at.

No idea what's up at Exxon. I refuse to go there.

I'm seriously questioning the mental fortitude of some of the commenters on the Find Jessica FB page. Dear FBers with tips:

**Police have asked for tips to be CALLED in. So CALL your tips in**

Do NOT post the tip and refuse to call in because the "family will read the wall and probably call in"

WTH is wrong with people.

Hundreds turn out tonight for missing Michigan mom Jessica Heeringa. It’s now been 5 days since she vanished. @GMA @goodmorningamerica

tumblr_mm3a6yJuFK1r0tp6io1_500.jpg

http://alexperezreports.tumblr.com/...eds-turn-out-tonight-for-missing-michigan-mom

April 30, 2013 at 5:27 pm

Police release sketch in search for missing West Michigan gas station clerk

By Associated Press

Norton Shores, Mich. — A West Michigan police chief has released a sketch of a man sought for questioning in the disappearance of a 25-year-old woman from her job as a gas station night clerk.

Norton Shores Police Chief Daniel Shaw said Tuesday he believes authorities will find Jessica Heeringa, who's been missing without a trace since Friday...

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130430/METRO/304300406#ixzz2RzClIuVq

If the sketch guy lives down the road, you'd think LE would have knocked on his door by now. Maybe they've not been able to find him but have been looking for him all along. :banghead:

I'm seriously questioning the mental fortitude of some of the commenters on the Find Jessica FB page. Dear FBers with tips:

**Police have asked for tips to be CALLED in. So CALL your tips in**

Do NOT post the tip and refuse to call in because the "family will read the wall and probably call in"

WTH is wrong with people.

I'm tempted to reply to each and every comment/potential tip a FB'er posts or laments about on FB with that very message.
Phone. Pick it up. Call it in.

Nothing like posting "hey, I think my next door neighbor Bob Cobb is the suspect". Brilliant! Now Bob Cobb can get a head start on fleeing town. :facepalm:

Technology and social media are fantastic, but my goodness... do we get to see the full range ....

I'm tempted to reply to each and every comment/potential tip a FB'er posts or laments about on FB with that very message.
Phone. Pick it up. Call it in.

Nothing like posting "hey, I think my next door neighbor Bob Cobb is the suspect". Brilliant! Now Bob Cobb can get a head start on fleeing town. :facepalm:

Technology and social media are fantastic, but my goodness... do we get to see the full range ....

I tried to reply but it kept saying "comment can not be posted" it must have sensed my sarcasm. ;)

Honestly, I can't get over how distinct the sketch is. I'm so curious how the artist can glean such detailed features from such a short encounter?

Fascinating really, and they used two artists. I would think with such distinguishing features tips are rapidly coming in.

There's a comment on FB from a Communications Company saying they are working with the Heeringa family and tomorrow morning Jessica's mom and fiance will be on CNN for a live interview.

Looking for confirmation from the FB page or one of CNN's program pages.

If the guy had wavy hair on Friday night, I bet he doesn't have it now.
Plus, he'd probably be wearing a cap. Hair is the easiest 'feature' to change.

If the guy had wavy hair on Friday night, I bet he doesn't have it now.
Plus, he'd probably be wearing a cap. Hair is the easiest 'feature' to change.

Yah and for a guy...Just shave it off!

Oh Jeeze. The posts on that FB page right now :| I can't even...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3