DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leon Hendrix ‏@LeonHendrix 1m
"This is nothing huge," Chief says about search. "It might not be anything..."

Leon Hendrix ‏@LeonHendrix 2m
Cops: #JessicaHeeringa police search party being organized now. Many officers to be involved in search at Hoffmaster State Park.

Mitch Fick ‏@MCFick 2m
#JessicaHeeringa person of interest is being questioned again off-site, per Shaw. Says interviews started around 2:00. @FOX17

Any mention of what LE is looking for? Canines used in search doesn't sound good.

Leon Hendrix ‏@LeonHendrix 1m
Chief: search is in response to shots fired call and reported sighting of van. Resources were available so they're doing it as precaution.

Leon Hendrix Leon Hendrix ‏@LeonHendrix 2m

Chief: search is in response to shots fired call and reported sighting of van. Resources were available so they're doing it as precaution.

https://twitter.com/LeonHendrix

Popped off to celebrate some great news and now I'm way behind. No time to catch up.

Any developments in the last 15 hours?

shots fired was a false alarm but heli and K9's searching Hoffmaster State Park and Norton Shores in general.

I wonder if this is info from the POI.

I am glad to see the case so active but am afraid of the outcome at this point.

If gunshot reportedly heard and vehicle reportedly spotted in park, LE doing their job investigating since copter is evidently available and park land is not privately owned (search warrants unnecessary). Part of thorough investigation. Perhaps, could lead to something. Perhaps, nothing related.

I get the feeling there's more to this than they're saying. I hope not though..

I get the feeling there's more to this than they're saying. I hope not though..

I imagine there would be. whether the state park search is based on a tip or the POI's info, LE has got to have a lot more info and should be putting things together. Of course they're gonna say it's no big deal - they don't want a media circus or "volunteers" impeding the investigation. esp if there could be a body located. :(

Mitch Fick Mitch Fick ‏@MCFick 28m

#JessicaHeeringa person of interest is being questioned again off-site, per Shaw. Says interviews started around 2:00. @FOX17

https://twitter.com/MCFick

In this case versus other cases many of us have followed, LE has been vocal regarding individuals who have been cleared...not all that common.

This ^^ unknown individual still needs to be cleared (if that is possible) by LE.

I'm wondering if the Hoffmaster park search is a distraction and they are actually focused on another location. I have seen that happen in other cases.

It certainly "feels" like something big is happening behind the scenes.

jmo

I am a little confused because Hoffmaster is NOT in the NW part of Norton Shores. West, for sure. But definately not North. I wonder if that statement was wrong.

I'm wondering if the Hoffmaster park search is a distraction and they are actually focused on another location. I have seen that happen in other cases.

jmo

Same thought-same time.

jmo

it does seem like something is breaking.

Mitch Fick Mitch Fick ‏@MCFick 28m

https://twitter.com/MCFick

In this case versus other cases many of us have followed, LE has been vocal regarding individuals who have been cleared...not all that common.

This ^^ unknown individual still needs to be cleared (if that is possible) by LE.

They would not be spending valuable time and resources with this guy if there was not very good reason to do so.

just have to say the obvious - the sex offender registry isn't working. these guys get released and continue to re-offend. constantly. it's an epidemic. the sex offender incarceration process has to change. these guys can't be out free like this. WTH? It is a war against women and children that they let these guys out free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni